Thai Police Arrest Six Peruvians For Cocaine Smuggling

george

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest it is time to

1. Lay off the insults and personal attacks.

2. Get back on topic and refrain from debating the whys and wherefores of drugs in general, as Thaivisa is not the forum for doing so.

There is an ignore option for posters you cannot stand. If you want to engage others in debate, feel free to do so, but stay on topic and leave out the insults.

One poster warned so far. Let's not make it any more. :D

cricky's meadish,

some of these guys get bloody excited dont they ? :D

i mean we are just having a chat, a giggle, a bit of verbal sparing and general banter and they do there lolly. :D

imagine what they are like with the trouble and strife. ? :D

cheers meadish, and i hope you had a top holiday. :o

you have tried to make your position in other threads clear too

and frankly it just dont cut it

this is thailand - do you understand!

Obviously not

OTT

Personally offensive

flaming

threatening

unintelligible

mods please note

Sorry your honour - let me rephrase this

THailand is a developing country and as most people dont pay taxes there are not enough finances to pander to the whims of the PC and touchy feely do gooders of the World (nothing personal - generalisation only)

there is simply not enough money in the budget to stop drug couriers or rehabilitate drug users

the money from taxes is better spent somewhere else

So as you can see in Mr Taxsins wisdom in the drug crackdown you simply cull (shoot on sight) the ones you know about and throw the rest in jail for 5 years (out of sight)

In a country like Thailand this is how its done hence the comment "this is Thailand" and understand it

(nothing threatening or personal)

THe USA and other countries spend billions $ on drug law enforcement and it just dont work - never has and never will! People will take drugs whether legal or not

I cant believe that in the World so much money is spent on drug losers - whether it be through ambulance and hospital care, robberies, car accidents, etc - add it all up and its scary

I too have lived with, cared for, seen and worked with druggies. Personally, after financial lose and mental anguish I grew out of this and now i couldnt give them the time of day.

Again the money could be better spent on the ones who want to help themselves.

Or buy and island and supply all the drugs free - druggies will flock to it - let them to their own devices - but dont let them off

nothing personal or threatening :o

Sorry your honour - let me rephrase this

THailand is a developing country and as most people dont pay taxes there are not enough finances to pander to the whims of the PC and touchy feely do gooders of the World (nothing personal - generalisation only)

there is simply not enough money in the budget to stop drug couriers or rehabilitate drug users

the money from taxes is better spent somewhere else

So as you can see in Mr Taxsins wisdom in the drug crackdown you simply cull (shoot on sight) the ones you know about and throw the rest in jail for 5 years (out of sight)

In a country like Thailand this is how its done hence the comment "this is Thailand" and understand it

(nothing threatening or personal)

THe USA and other countries spend billions $ on drug law enforcement and it just dont work - never has and never will! People will take drugs whether legal or not

I cant believe that in the World so much money is spent on drug losers - whether it be through ambulance and hospital care, robberies, car accidents, etc - add it all up and its scary

I too have lived with, cared for, seen and worked with druggies. Personally, after financial lose and mental anguish I grew out of this and now i couldnt give them the time of day.

Again the money could be better spent on the ones who want to help themselves.

Or buy and island and supply all the drugs free - druggies will flock to it - let them to their own devices - but dont let them off

nothing personal or threatening :o

Thank you for your explanation. I cannot comment on whether the Thai government can afford drug rehab & other services or not. Nor do I know the stats for the cost of the "war on drugs" in this country. I suspect a great deal of taxpayers' money is diverted to this activity, which is IMHO pretty futile. In the absence of any definite info on this topic I am happy to respect our differences of opinion and i totally agree that one can only help drug-addicted people who are determined to change.

Just the other night I saw a program about ICE (the strongest crystal meth) that 1 try and you're hooked, and it has Nothing to do with Cocaine, which most of you are talking about.

Hope this helps someone.

There are no drugs that are that addictive. If they say so, they lie.

Anti-drug movements are always exaggareting, as well as some drug

liberals. A golden middle way is what to tread here.

thats real nice to see that black jack and fruitty are mates again.. :D

cheers to you my good mates. :D

cheers :o

yes i feel warm and fuzzy too

i just wanna run through the flower fields with the wind in my hair and beneath my wings

I feel like a great weight has been lifted from my heavy (blackheart)

NOT

har har

:D

Alchole ??? You mean alcohol-smugglers?? This is a muslim problem,

btw, one beer is a bit different then one xtc or yaba pill, 10 beers and you have maybe a headache the nest day, 10 xtc or yaba pills and your whole life is gone!

Mmm... that´s gotta be some really bad pillz then.

Seriously mate, you know nothing of what you speak of here.

Ok, I have no experience with yaba, but I´ll tell you 10 Es won´t

ruin any normal persons life, as long as it is proper xtc with MDMA

and nothing else - which then isn´t xtc but something else.

My most stupid roll was when taking 11 pillz containing 100mg MDMA, and probably

some amphetamine, during a 11h period. A recommended recreational

dose ranges from 125mg to 250mg, with 250 being very strong.

My brain was totally toasted for a week (as amphetamine severely

increases neurotoxicity when combined with MDMA).

I´ve also tried about 750mg of pure MDMA during a 12h period, only to

be a bit tired and dull for some following days.

But, nevertheless, even when handled with care there´s always a negative

side (and by "handled with care" I do not referr to my own two examples of

consumption, which were merely stupid).

drugs are for medication, under suprvision of proffesionals.

drugs are taken by losers in general that can not get by in normal situations and need a lift, they will beg steal or borrow even kill for thier next fix,

and the only way to deal with this is punish any one that is involved with drugs,

i would even go as far as incarcerating the users and conviscating thier belongings to pay for rehabilitation so it does not become a burden on the tax payers of any particular country.

drugs bad news all round

That´s pure fiction my friend.

Just the other night I saw a program about ICE (the strongest crystal meth) that 1 try and you're hooked, and it has Nothing to do with Cocaine, which most of you are talking about.

Hope this helps someone.

HUH?

How would you explain withdrawal? Many Many drugs are HIGHLY addictive. Alcoholand niccotine being amongst the worst ... then Cocaine amphetamines meth heroin and other opiates etc etc

Hope this helps someone.

HUH?

How would you explain withdrawal? Many Many drugs are HIGHLY addictive. Alcoholand niccotine being amongst the worst ... then Cocaine amphetamines meth heroin and other opiates etc etc

"Highly addictive" is not to be confused with "hooked on the first try".

Hope this helps someone.

Sorry meant to say 1 try and you'll want it again, and this will repeat itself (I know most drugs can be like this) even soft ones. But This drug is a VERY HARD one, can you, medz agree on this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this helps someone.

Sorry meant to say 1 try and you'll want it again, and this will repeat itself (I know most drugs can be like this) even soft ones. But This drug is a VERY HARD one, can you, medz agree on this?

Yep, metamphetamine is a very hard drug and highly addictive.

But still I must say addiction is easy to stay clear of if ones

substance usage is subject of constant scrutiny.

When I used amphetamine I did so with care, but when it suddenly

dawned on me that I had a slight yearning for a hit on a regural

day (not weekend/party), I immidiately laid it off.

Now, I still have an occasional brush with the fun stuff with but no further

crawings for more (a handfull of times a year).