The Son of the Village Headman Surrendered After Shooting a Policeman

Lite Beer

"The Son of the Village Headman Surrendered After Shooting a Policeman"

What a misleading headline...technically he surrendered after shooting the policeman but it is highly unlikely he would surrender before hand???

How about "Head man's son surrenders whilst cornered by heavily armed fellow officers of the policeman he had just shot" that doesn't sound so much like he surrendered out of his feelings of guilt and remorse more like he surrendered because he was about to be blown to pieces !!!

Exactly what I was thinking

Just wonder if this is the same village headman in Koh Phangan that was mentioned in the news in relation to the sad case where two young British tourists where murdered last year, and a son of village headman in Koh Phangan were in question...?

You're thinking of Kho Tao I believe

Edit: Sorry, just noticed many others have pointed this out

Edited by Unky Dozer

Just wonder if this is the same village headman in Koh Phangan that was mentioned in the news in relation to the sad case where two young British tourists where murdered last year, and a son of village headman in Koh Phangan were in question...?

You're thinking of Kho Tao I believe

Edit: Sorry, just noticed many others have pointed this out

Thanks anyway wai.gif - yes I was - needed more coffee to be fully awake...sad.png

Don't worry son.......you will be out in a couple of hours.

The Mafia will take care of it all.

As about you, you will grow up and succeed daddy, being the head of the crime squad in Koh Phangan.

And the story carries on and on and on......we will never see the end of it.

Are we General?

Are you doing anything about that?

Absolutely not. He assumed power, to make sure the people with wealth and power were able to maintain their wealth and power. Any thought to the contrary is hopelessly idealistic. And this comes from someone who voted for Blundering Barry the first time, out of belief that he wanted to change the order of things. Well, needless to say, I did not vote for him the second time around! Prayuth is there to maintain the status quo. That means the families like Nomsod's and the other fabulously wealthy families that control all of the lawless southern islands remain powerful and influential. Same goes for Bangkok. If he meant otherwise, we would have seen major arrests and big changes by now. Instead only some token arrests, without follow up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

His defense will be; The cop drew first......I was only defending myself.

a farang made him do it. A MR.JOHN

Just FYI no one threatened me it was a mis understanding

Just had a private message mis understanding I haven't been to koh tao for years