BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
shl500

Buriram or Udon Thani for night life?

Give Buriram a swerve....its a dive with no nightlife of any consequence. Trying to pull is nigh on impossible. Go to Udon...at least you can get a bit.

There used to be a nice Chippy in udon,, you could get your self a nice bit of fish and chips smile.png

Give me Udon any day of the week,,,far more bars to choose from,, not to sure if MR tongs is still open,, Ive not been for a couple of years,,, thats where you willk find the HiSo birds thumbsup.gif

Edited by welsh1

Give Buriram a swerve....its a dive with no nightlife of any consequence. Trying to pull is nigh on impossible. Go to Udon...at least you can get a bit.

There used to be a nice Chippy in udon,, you could get your self a nice bit of fish and chips smile.png

Give me Udon any day of the week,,,far more bars to choose from,, not to sure if MR tongs is still open,, Ive not been for a couple of years,,, thats where you willk find the HiSo birds thumbsup.gif

oh yeah , Mr. Tongs is Alive and Well, some decent restaurants up there now, I like Udon and Nong Khai is close also, I'm a Big Fan of Seka too...

On 1/19/2015 at 11:28 AM, j7general said:

Udon Thani has fun girls and fun bars!

I have an Ex in Buriram and The place is so boring I couldn't wait to get out. The ex-pat's felt the same. Buriram is worse than smallish places like Seka (By the way is full of fun).

Udon Thani has nice hotels and a fun atmosphere, the woman are gorgeous! It has gotten bigger. This is my favorite City

Buriram is huge, albet wide spread. Its never been known for it's nightlife beyond the speed disco square. It's loud and the girls don't take much notice to foreigners. But I haven't been there for two years, maybe the new speedway and I heard Marriott is building a hotel there.

All in all, Udon Thani is a blast!-----It's just what the doctor ordered after Pattaya!smile.png

I would have to agree. The few times I have been were good times! And it is a nice town, close to Nong Khai, and Vientiane, and worth visiting. Never been to Buriram, but hear there is little action there. Chiang Mai has died a slow death, when it comes to action. Barely anything going on at all, unless you are a club kid.