Where To Buy A Microscope In Chiang Mai?

ihop

Would like to purchase a microscope set/kit for my 9-yr old daughter. Should be kid-friendly but not a flimsy toy one. The Discovery Channel has a nice kit available in the States (pic below). Would love to find something similar.

Anyone familiar with an educational/science related store in Chiang Mai that might carry a microscope kit for sale? Much thanks in advance!

_ihop

post-30832-1155868615_thumb.jpg

Would like to purchase a microscope set/kit for my 9-yr old daughter. Should be kid-friendly but not a flimsy toy one. The Discovery Channel has a nice kit available in the States (pic below). Would love to find something similar.

Anyone familiar with an educational/science related store in Chiang Mai that might carry a microscope kit for sale? Much thanks in advance!

_ihop

have you inquired at the educational supply place on the top floor of Robinson Airport mall. Not sure if they carry them but if not they might order it for you.

Haven't a clue as to where to get a micrscope for you kid but some advise is to not be swayed by a particular model having really high magnification because the things kids like to look at don't require high magnification and the higher the magnification the harder it is to see anything at all.

_ihop

On one of the upper florrs at Airport Central Plaza there is a shop that sells telescopes. I know that's not what you're inquiring about, but they may sell microscopes or be able to order one, or know who does sell them.

_ihop

On one of the upper florrs at Airport Central Plaza there is a shop that sells telescopes. I know that's not what you're inquiring about, but they may sell microscopes or be able to order one, or know who does sell them.

If you looked the wrong way through the telescope .....wouldn't that.......no?