Fun Things To Do In Chiangrai!

In the Rai!

umm so so.. not much exciting and challenging thing here... i just stay here day by day..keep myself busy from school works so i will not getting bored (that much) .

Im leaving here soon CRguy, goin to do internship in bkk . im glad i will get out of here soon... i didnt hate uni but i feel like im not belong to this place. hahahahaha

hi guys, i will b arriving in CR on the sept 12 to enter into kengtung, visting my gf,

i'll be arriving @ the airport at 8am, was thinking of a place to have a good meal and maybe chill around till 12 b4 i enter the borders.

Does anyone know of aplacei can still, chat, get a decent lunch near maesai borders?

would be great if we can meet some border-goers too

hi guys, i will b arriving in CR on the sept 12 to enter into kengtung, visting my gf,

i'll be arriving @ the airport at 8am, was thinking of a place to have a good meal and maybe chill around till 12 b4 i enter the borders.

Does anyone know of aplacei can still, chat, get a decent lunch near maesai borders?

would be great if we can meet some border-goers too

This topic is mainly about Chiang Rai town.

You will find the information you are looking for in the topics about Mae Sai (just check the older pages).

Good luck!

Limbo :o

unknown_user Posted Today, 2006-08-26 10:05:42

played tennis yesterday as the first day after a month..result was good enough... the important match tomorrow would be fun... hahahahaha...

I think i have to be honest here......i dont think it is honest unknown user.............i am a profesional tennisplayer, with a world ranking.

But it will be fun, sure. :o

played tennis yesterday as the first day after a month..result was good enough... the important match tomorrow would be fun... hahahahaha...

I think i have to be honest here......i dont think it is honest unknown user.............i am a profesional tennisplayer, with a world ranking.

But it will be fun, sure. :o

yes.... we had a nice play today. great :D

But it will be fun, sure. :D

I heard you whipped the old guys without much effort!

:o Mymechew

But it will be fun, sure. :D

I heard you whipped the old guys without much effort!

:o Mymechew

Come on Mymechew,

You should know better then to believe everything you hear, however this time your sources were correct. Lets just say the Know_user as I like to call her now knows hot to hit a tennis ball. When she had finished kickeing all our asses she had to go and get help to carry us unfit OLD barstards to the car.. It was not a pretty sight.

You would think with 3 of us up 1 end of the court that we could have taken her but it was never going to happen.

In The Rai!

ohhh ..i ran too much on sunday.. sore all over! my next fun things to do is getting massage!!.. ohh no i feel like old lady now...

(didnt fit enough at that day,but hope i will be ok in a few days)

Known_user,

You should not be too sore, after all we did all the running. It was more like a boot camp for us than a tennis match.

In The Rai!