'Karaoke dispute' leaves one dead in Chonburi

webfact

'Karaoke Dispute' Leaves One Dead in Chonburi
By Khaosod English

14218181091421819534l.jpg
Rescue workers come to the aid of a man injured in a brawl at a karaoke bar in Chonburi province on 21 Jan 2015.

CHONBURI — A 31-year-old man was stabbed to death in a brawl at a karaoke bar in Chonburi province early this morning.

The victim, a 31-year-old man, died from knife wounds to his stomach, medical workers at Chonburi Hospital told reporters. Another customer is also being hospitalised for severe injuries to the head.

Chonnidcha Inpetch, a 20-year-old waitress at the karaoke bar on Chonburi Bypass Road, told police that two groups of men were drinking at the bar that night, taking turns singing two songs per table. According to the waitress, one man's rendition of a "northeastern song" upset customers at another table, who were annoyed by his "awful singing" and tried to turn off the karaoke screen.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1421818109&section=12&typecate=06

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-01-21

Killing someone seems to be so easy for Thais.

Please don't give me bad ideas.....although I'm Greek.

In February I will be subjected to severe torture, listening to one of the prominent members on TVF, singing in BKK.

But promise, I will not be carrying any offensive weapons with me.

Hope it's short and sweet.....before I start loosing control of myself............

In February I will be subjected to severe torture, listening to one of the prominent members on TVF, singing in BKK.

Hope it's short and sweet.....before I start loosing control of myself............

Hope your not referring to my chum Transam Costas.

Hope your not referring to my chum Transam Costas.

Nooooooooooo.......would I ever do?

In fact, I heard, that the said gentleman, has got a superb voice and a big repertoire of songs.

Hope his cold is better by then, for me to enjoy his singing..........................

• Like 1

Even if I liked kereoke, I would never go to one in Thailand. Always some rip off, or homicidal violence being reported.

Like renting a jet ski. Just not a good idea.

Karaoke bars are for Thai men not farangs, how long have you been here ? Not meaning to be rude but that's the unwritten rule, lots of girlie bars for farangs where you will see very few Thais.