Thailovelines dating site

wondercul

i signed up for it and didnt pay but immediately got all these e-mails from thai women interested in me! wow! had i suddenly become one of those handsum men?!

sadly no.

if a site needs to send out fake interest e-mails then its probably not a very good site and certainly not going to get any of my money.

then again... maybe i am handsum..............rolleyes.gif

Thailovelines has been around quite a while. No scam. You can browse without paying?

The payment is probably for a more specific search of age? location? Maybe an ability to send messages?

Thaifriendly is free. But , also, payment for upgraded options. (that might include searching)

Thaicupid used to be Thailovelinks.

Date in Asia is free 100%

Weed out the trash and there are some good ones on there.

How do you find the good ones, WhamBam?

Choose the one with the bigger tits?

You chat for a while and then meet up for coffee dates. Actually, I like small ones.

start with anyone with a profile older than 2 years

and ironically the girls who complain most about guys who lie and play games are those most likely to lie and play games.

date in asia is well past its sell by date.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You chat for a while and then meet up for coffee dates. Actually, I like small ones.

Stop joking. It's not funny.

Can anyone who has paid report anything?

Thailovelines is a "rip off" of Thailovelinks.

Now for some real hands on experience form someone who HAS actually used one of these services albeit 9 years ago.

I signed up for 1 month with Thai love links.........you will get a lot of interest and weedle out the dross.

before I came out here I did this and chatted to many narrowing them down to 4 girls.

All told me the truth none lied about anything, they all had jobs except one.

I met them all to see how they were and married one of them 8 years ago.

Still married no problems, shes no gold digger.

I still see one of the others who also married now and was very nice. The other two , one I dont see as she is far away and the other I see very occasionally.

Just weed out the dross first before coming out here.

I paid for 1 month and that was it.

I stress this was 9 years ago. It may have changed since but at the time it was very good.

I cant remember how much it was but not more than £20.

I think its a great way to meet women and cut out a lot of wasted time.

I fail to see the need for using a paid dating website.... Just open a tagged.com account and send out multiple "meet me" requests, there are much more women on their than on any paid for dating site.

I had over 1000 Thai girls on my tagged friend list and ended up marrying one 5 years ago and am happily married and living over here now.

Also tagged does not have as many bar girls as you get with the dating sites.

Sadly like may things as time goes by there are those that will find ways of manipulating people and taking advantage of situations. Once upon a time those internet sites may have been a good idea, but as time has passed, technology progressed etc they have turned in many cases into just revenue streams.

What you think is a sweet little miss, could well be a 50yr old trucker in Alaska having a laugh. There is just no real way of knowing who or what you are dealing with now. It has been known for girls to be employed to sit and chat and respond to emails etc, they are nothing like there "online persona" and have no interest other than racking up the mail count etc and sooner or later dropping the "sick relative" etc or similar sad story to extract money.

In short, I wouldnt use one and certainly wouldnt pay to use one.

My own story is similar to the above post by kannot, but that was 10 years ago, and its very different now.

I met 2 good ones on there. 1 was police anti-corruption officer. She was a great woman. The other a teacher, also a good woman.

Plenty only want money etc. Those need weeding out. Not rocket science really, but maybe all Greek to some whistling.gif

There are plenty of genuine woman on these sites, but you have to take the time to sort the chaff from the diamonds, you will get plenty of hookers emailing you. Like anything with life take your time and talk to them. don't marry the first woman that smiles at you in a bar.

start with anyone with a profile older than 2 years

and ironically the girls who complain most about guys who lie and play games are those most likely to lie and play games.

date in asia is well past its sell by date.

Maybe I struck lucky both times. The last one has a degree in medical science and actually works as an English teacher.

Yes, there are plenty of scammers, both male and female, Thai and non- Thai. Quite a few are obvious scammers. Take your time and learn.

As GaryP says, chat and meet for a coffee. I costs nothing to do so. Then take it from there.

So I tried Thailovelines. Because hey why not? Guess what? It feels like it has not been updated since 1998.

Search is clunky and misses crucial info like "weight". Pictures are too small. There is no photo viewer. And worst of all? There are far fewer girls on it than other sites.

post-227409-0-07306300-1421937361_thumb.

And how many bar girls are on these sites.

On Thaifriendly ?

Most of them.

I have no issue waiting until they finish work and then chop em for cheap with no barfine.

who said romance is dead eh

Sadly like may things as time goes by there are those that will find ways of manipulating people and taking advantage of situations. Once upon a time those internet sites may have been a good idea, but as time has passed, technology progressed etc they have turned in many cases into just revenue streams.

What you think is a sweet little miss, could well be a 50yr old trucker in Alaska having a laugh. There is just no real way of knowing who or what you are dealing with now. It has been known for girls to be employed to sit and chat and respond to emails etc, they are nothing like there "online persona" and have no interest other than racking up the mail count etc and sooner or later dropping the "sick relative" etc or similar sad story to extract money.

My own story is similar to the above post by kannot, but that was 10 years ago, and its very different now.

Jeez charlie, you are getting a bit jaded in your older age.

Of course you have to be careful, but that goes for any aspect of 'blind' dating. It is very easy to weed out the scammers or those only interested in money

It is easy to verify age and the person via a video chat through skype/Line/Facebook. Indeed, you can also verify about their life by looking a their social media accounts in Line/facebook/Instagram etc.

It is a good way to meet Thai women, especially if you are not living in Thailand full time

Paying $20 - 50 for a month or 3 is less than the cost of one physical date

Jeez charlie, you are getting a bit jaded in your older age.

Of course you have to be careful, but that goes for any aspect of 'blind' dating. It is very easy to weed out the scammers or those only interested in money

It is easy to verify age and the person via a video chat through skype/Line/Facebook. Indeed, you can also verify about their life by looking a their social media accounts in Line/facebook/Instagram etc.

It is a good way to meet Thai women, especially if you are not living in Thailand full time

Paying $20 - 50 for a month or 3 is less than the cost of one physical date

Seems to me that with today's technology, it would be a lot easier to vet someone than ever before.

Maybe with a lot more people being internet savvy these days, you have to be more stringent than before.

I think it would be sensible/efficient to arrange some meetings before you arrive and take it from there.

Surely it would be more beneficial to do that than just hope to bump into someone on a short holiday.

Archived