Thailovelines dating site

wondercul

Do people still even meet the old fashioned way?

Ive been online dating for 15 years.

If you cant find genuine people online there is something wrong with your judgement.

Met my future wife on thaicupid before even coming to thailand. Spoke on skype for several hours a day. Not a bar girl.

I could have lined 10 of them up but i found a keeper.

Date in Asia is free 100%

Weed out the trash and there are some good ones on there.

How do you find the good ones, WhamBam?

Choose the one with the bigger tits?

but most of the times they have also a bigger lower region....and a deeper voice...

And a funny walk, sort of limp wristed and an exaggerated waggle.

But I think Costas knows that already whistling.gif

I used to do all the dating sites so i could'hit the ground running' back when i did 5 x 3week holidays a year. Most of them (99%) are a complete waste of time as you'll get 2-3 messages out of them n they they move on to the next.

I had 2 interesting meets back in 2005 but both of them turned out to be scammers.

Save a lot of typing and just get a girl out of a bar.....try to choose 1 thats not constantly on her phone to dave steve pedro amed will lucifer and or course....mr loverman

I found this very interesting.

Let me just start by saying I've never used a dating site before, neither have I ever been to thailand.

I thought however I wanted to get a somewhat feeling of what to expect from thai bar girls, freelancers or genuine thai ladies.

So I created a fake profile (on thaifriendly) with a fake picture of some scrub moviestar and wrote in my profile that I wasn't looking for a wife, but would like to meet people and have a good time.

Never said anything about my income, but they did ask for a profession and I said I worked in construction.

Anyway, wihtin the first 10 minutes of creating the profile I think I had about 10 different girls clicking "Interested" they also have something called favorite. Not that many actually wrote to me, maybe 2-3 girls. Where one was like 48 (I wrote im 27 on my profile). So I logged off and checked back 1 day later and people interested had increased by a little bit. Got a few messages like "Hi how are you my name is Anne" and stuff like that, very original. With free user you can only reply once per 10 minute. I had no time for that stuff so I bought a premium user for one month for my fake profile.

I started spam clicking girls profiles and most of them if not all were "I'm honest girl not looking for sex or toy cam, i dont need money, want sincere man" and stuff. Many of these girls had tramp stamp tattooes and profile pictures from bars, not really disguising it.

I answered pretty much all the girls who wrote to me including some older women like 49+ and I thought this was hilarious, half the time I had no idea what they were trying to write but I just wrote "oh thats nice" and "oh very good" even though I was clueless on what they ment.

So everyone wanted to line id, which I had no idea what is. I said didn't have - im stupid farang, only use skype. So after getting a couple of them on skype and chatting with them there a woman wanted to have a call with webcam on skype. I wanted to dodge this cause it would reveal my real identity and she would notice that my whole profile was fake. So I said I was to shy to webcam today and I need more time before webcam and stupid things like that. She wanted to turn on her webcam anyway and I was fine with that.

She then manages to suck me up for a whole 10 minutes, about how she want sincere man and she would like to be with me. I must not see other girls and bla bla and during her talking she would sometimes shout like she was mad and then start laughing. Was pretty hard to understand everything she was trying to explain but I had a good laugh but she would just go on and on and on. So I explained to her that I had to go sleep cause it was very late in my country. After closing her call I went back on thaifriendly and looked through other girls and of course this woman notices that I'm online and starts spamming my inbox with "You no go sleep?" after 2 minutes of no reply she goes "You find new girl" "You not sincere and honest man" "You no stay for me" bla bla. feasty.

One of these girls first message was a picture of her butt (with underwear), in her profile it said she was working in marketing. She then starts posting pictures of her cleaveage in the chat. I kept trying to ask her if she was working in bar, no she worked in marketing with exporting tuna to china. Then she ask if I like her and I say sure, and she wants to meet when I'm in Thailand. I ask her if she is ladyboy and she say no and that she can show me. I told her the only genuine way to prove it was showing me her other parts. She actually insisted on showing me on webcam. Again, I turned down the offer to not show her that my profile was fake.

I did find some legit girls I think, but they didn't have any english skills whatsoever. Like 3-4 words so the conversation gets boring after 30 seconds.

All claim not be whores etc but feels like if you chat with them for a little time and then say you want to meet they are all down for it. Maybe it's just the fake moviestar photo sad.png

I'm only 25 years myself. And on the matter of the fake photo, i didn't want to get myself into a mess on these sites. Just wanted to see what they were like and how legit they would be. Many thought me some uefull thai words and i told them a little english etc, just friendly talks - and that's cool for me (atleast im learning something lol).

I could have my real picture and age but I had a feeling i might regret it later. Because of adding them on facebook and real skype calls etc. Is not really my cup of tea. Next thing you know you have a tons of girls constantly messaging you and drama here and drama there, and if you are really unlucky im guessing they will recognize you if they see you out somewhere. Which is not what I wanted. (Specally since it will be my first time there) Maybe I'm being a little paranoid, but better safe than sorry, someone told me before he died.

Using the fake profile was just to test out the scene in these sites but also protecting myself for doing anything stupid or falling for some dirty trick. Maybe i sound paranoid, but i don't want 10+ thai girls constantly writing shit on my facebook or skype and stuff. Neither do I feel like I'm abusing the girls, i tell them straight away that im not looking for a wife.

If i give them my real facebook and skype and shit it could be a real hazzle that I don't want,.

Was kind of funnty tho, one girl messaged and said "Wow you look like Tom Felton" And I said "Well yeah i heard that a lot..." And she actually believed i was just a look-a-like. Some time later some girl knew the picture and blew my cover sad.png So decided to delete the account, money well spent.

Consdering making a real profile with real picture when I go there, but no way im giving real facebooks or my real skype adress. I need to find out what a LINE ID is and how it works. However, I dont want to have 20 different drama girls on my fb/skype and whatever.

It would be fun to make a new profile posting a picture of this old man but claiming he had a 400 000+ baht income a month and 2 condos and some investments in thailand. Just to see if the responses would be better.

Haha, maybe it would be a little mean.. But nonetheless an interesting experience.

post-230734-0-34789900-1422575641.jpg

Consdering making a real profile with real picture when I go there, but no way im giving real facebooks or my real skype adress. I need to find out what a LINE ID is and how it works. However, I dont want to have 20 different drama girls on my fb/skype and whatever.

Make another FB profile, and use that one to give to them. You'll find that many of girls are doing the same thing, because they don't want crazy dudes posting on THEIR real facebook either. If the relationship progresses you will exchange real profiles later.

Also, you should realize that by posting some handsome movie star and waiting for people to write you, you are going to get a different type of girl writing. Most Thai girls are too shy to initiate contact with a dude, they wait for guys to write to them, and then reply to ones that they are interested. If you actually want to try to meet more normal girls on that site, use your real pic and a second facebook account, and write to them rather than just responding to ones that write to you. Search by region, and avoid Pattaya obviously. There are some very 'normal' girls on that site, especially out in the provinces.

DP25 i agree with you. Great post.

however... Yes there are bar girls in Pattaya, and lots of foreigners think that because the bars are famous, that's the the only thing in Pattaya! That's ludicrous!! Pattaya has a significant economy that has nothing to do with sex. There are a lot of normal girls nearby pattaya, many of which put pattaya as their location.

Some tourists to Asia are f***ing paranoid. Unless you have no judgement on how to spot bad people, in such case you should be worried.

Date in Asia is free 100%

Weed out the trash and there are some good ones on there.

The same for ThaiFriendly and Tagged. Totally FREE and good ones..specially in North Thailand. Tagged becomes Hi5..that belongs to Google..still free and worldwide.

I agree there are plenty of normal girls in and around Pattaya. But almost all bar girls will be signed up for that site and all the other dating sites, so Pattaya will have a lot of bar girls listed. I just don't want to waste my time, so it's easier to just look elsewhere. You can select cities all over Thailand, so much easier to meet normal girls if you look for them in some other place. I don't live in Pattaya, so I don't see any reason to bother looking there. Also, girls located in Pattaya, are going to get huge numbers of tourists messaging them.

Avoid dating websites. The women on there tend to be overeducated, gold digging snobs. A woman on a particular Asian dating site actually told me that she was not interested in me unless I had an income of at least US$50k a year. I gave up on dating sites long ago. You're better off meeting Panasonic factory and 7/11 ladies. They are much more authentic and down to earth. Lesson learned from experience.

• 4 months later...

Registered for TF a week ago. I think it's alright, a bit tiresome with the ADHD ten-word message chatting culture - but that's what you get with such bad language skills.

I found it good to search profile texts for any word that's not a part of the usual TF vocabulary - so you catch ones who speak English and then try to find the nice ones from the search results. I guess most girls know enough English that you can warm 'em up for meeting face to face - good if you are looking for a more body language connection, but I'm looking for a serious relationship.

So far I find a couple of worthwhile profiles a day, and if there's enough of common ground I ask for Line ID and add 'em on Line. I'm coming back to Thailand in a few months so I got time to find the ones worth meeting and take it from there.

If TF is good for you or not really depends on what you want and who you are. If you're old/ugly or looking for one night fun, better head for a bar maybe. On TF you can find all kinds of girls; poor farm girls looking for a husband to pay the bills, bargirls who upgraded to Internet marketing, normal Thai student girls.. even some educated and/or business women. What's in your range depends on what you got to offer, or if you're nasty, on how you play the game.

I'm myself pretty young for a farang guy (32), into Buddhism and non smoker/drinker so the girls who are interested in me aren't the same who go for 50-60yo bar guys.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Archived