Thailand backpacker death: Christina Annesley in mystery death on double Brit-murder island

Lite Beer

KOH TAO

Thailand backpacker death: Christina Annesley in mystery death on double Brit-murder island

Christina-Annesley.jpg

Tragic: Christina, left, was found dead on the same island where David and Hannah were killed

KOH TAO: -- The 23-year-old Londoner's body was found yesterday after she had tweeted pictures from Koh Tao where Hannah Witheridge and David Miller were killed last September

Christina Annesley, was identified online as the girl who died in as-yet unknown circumstances on Wednesday.

The 23-year-old, of Orpington, south London, was holidaying in the South East Asian country as part of a four-month tour of the region.
Her last tweets, sent on Monday, reveal she was on the island of Koh Tao - the same place where Brit tourists Hannah Witheridge and David Miller were murdered last September.
A Foreign and Commonwealth Office spokesperson said: "We can confirm the death of a British National in Thailand on 21 January 2014.
"We are providing consular assistance to the family at this difficult time."

Read More: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/thailand-backpacker-death-christina-annesley-5023195

--Mirror Online 2015-01-22

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one for death island. When is the junta going to do something about this place? Moreover, when are tourists going to stop going there and giving their money and lives to this place? What a sad day for this woman's family.

How can the police not know how she died after so long, or have they just been buying time to find an excuse or a scapegoat for yet another death there?

British backpacker dies in Thailand on same island where two Brits were murdered
Harry Readhead for Metro.co.uk

KOH TAO: -- A British tourist backpacking through Thailand has been found dead on the same island where Hannah Witheridge and David Miller were murdered last year.

Christina Annesley, 23, from Orpington in south London, died in as-yet unknown circumstances on Wednesday part-way through a four-month trip across south-east Asia.

And tweets sent on Monday reveal that Christina was on the island of Koh Tao, where Britons Hannah Witheridge and David Miller were murdered in September last year.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/22/british-backpacker-dies-in-thailand-on-same-island-where-two-brits-were-murdered-5032045/

--METRO 2015-01-22

Did the two Burmese sneak out of jail and go back to the island or is there another explanation ?

We wait more news.

Their in a meeting now deciding what story they can come up with this time. They've ruled out suicide as they used that last time so no doubt they'll plump for self administered drug overdose and keep their fingers crossed that no one questions them this time.

Gang of four are also in a strategy meeting to see the best way to deflect any possible critisizm of the up and coming cover up investigation

OMG....I am not going to let any of my children or family anywhere near that island. It's very very scary, with a french guy hung with his hands tied to his back last in the last few weeks, and somebody else from the UK who was found dead on the rocks after having gone to bed normally. It is too much of coincidence over there. I wish the army would go themselves and clean the place up

Come on, let the conspiracy games start.

Anyone cared to read some news that may not be so favoring for a murder conspiracy?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christina-annesley-dead-live-updates-5023640

Christina 'had felt unwell'

It appears from her Twitter feed, that tragic Christina had been feeling unwell in the days before her death.

She wrote in one post: "Great, just as I finally make friends I have to shell out £60 for antibiotics and now can't afford to go out with them. <deleted> everything."

On Saturday she remarked how "two weeks of solid drinking" had left her feeling unwell.

Those twuntards in the AC bar must really hate Europeans, Brits in particular it seems. RIP young lady, my heart goes out to your family. It's about time the UK put a campaign together warning people of the risks involved if they decide to visit this island.

It's amazing how so many of you jump to conclusions without knowing anything.

I feel the two Burmese are scapegoats, but this poor young girl could have died for any number of reasons. No details of the cause of death.

Let's just wait, hope and pray that there is no foul play.

Come on, let the conspiracy games start.

Anyone cared to read some news that may not be so favoring for a murder conspiracy?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christina-annesley-dead-live-updates-5023640

Christina 'had felt unwell'

It appears from her Twitter feed, that tragic Christina had been feeling unwell in the days before her death.

She wrote in one post: "Great, just as I finally make friends I have to shell out £60 for antibiotics and now can't afford to go out with them. <deleted> everything."

On Saturday she remarked how "two weeks of solid drinking" had left her feeling unwell.

Two weeks of solid drinking........ what's going on with UK girls !!!

I also heard the same as Pink Panther in that local journalists reported that the lady was discovered dead in none other than In touch resort, owned by the infamous Mon.. Obviously some sources TV forum approve of to confirm are thin on the ground. In time I think, although incredibly odd with the delay in the reporting considering the ongoing KT case with the Burmese lads

I also heard the same as Pink Panther in that local journalists reported that the lady was discovered dead in none other than In touch resort, owned by the infamous Mon.. Obviously some sources TV forum approve of to confirm are thin on the ground. In time I think, although incredibly odd with the delay in the reporting considering the ongoing KT case with the Burmese lads

this is true, but my previous post regarding this has been removed.. she was also found naked..

Yes CSI were first with the news through their contacts on KT, 9 hours ago, and sure its them that have said she was found naked in the resort owned by Mon, "In Touch" Local officials are saying its a drug overdose according to them. Yea of course what else............

Just to be clear, this is not the 3rd death but the 5th in around a year. There was a British guy who mysteriously died around Christmas 2013. Lets not forget the french guy last month who 'hung himself' after tying his hands together.

This is a small island and the probability of 5 foreigners murdered/ disappeared/died under mysterious circumstances must be fairly astronomical.

You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to detect a pattern here.

Yes CSI were first with the news through their contacts on KT, 9 hours ago, and sure its them that have said she was found naked in the resort owned by Mon, "In Touch" Local officials are saying its a drug overdose according to them. Yea of course what else............

What else.......may be

'Died of natural causes'

We are hearing that tragic Christina is thought to have died of natural causes.

The 23-year-old, who was well known in political circles, was on a four month trip around South East Asia when she passed away.

The Foreign Office has confirmed the death of a British National in Thailand and is providing support to the family.

Archived