Samui Police Hunting the Killer of a Buffalo Herdsman

webfact

Samui Police Hunting the Killer of a Buffalo Herdsman

murder-in-koh-samui.jpeg

KOH SAMUI: -- On January 19, Pol.Col. Paithoon Krajajang, the Superintendent of Samui Police Station, called a meeting to discuss the shooting of Mr. Anurak Sriapai, a 29 years-old herdsman, at Moo 1, Taling Ngam, Samui with an team of investigators.

The incident occurred on the evening on
January 18th. Mr. Anurak was shot 8 times by a 9mm pistol. An eye witness to the even said that Mr. Anurak was seen out to collect grass for his buffalo’s.

The assailant was seen to approach the man on his motorbike before an argument ensued that escalated into a fight which culminated in the death of Mr. Anurak when the suspect took out his gun and shot him, during the altercation Mr. Anurak had used his sickle in self defense causing a wound to the assailants arm.

Pol.Col. Paithoon Krajajang stated that the police will focus their investigation on members of a motorcycle gang as it is known locally there was a dispute between the deceased and a member of a motorcycle group.

The Samui police, now, have suspects in mind and have ordered the investigation team to watch both their houses and their relatives’ houses and not to let anyone slips out of the police’s sight.

samuitimes-logo.jpg
-- Samui Times 2015-01-24

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

what about the other person who was shot and taken to hospital??

What other person? You have more information?

Not surprised about any killing in these circles, local Thais are betting immense amounts of money on buffalo fights.

RIP Mr Anurak

• Like 1

It happend about 500m from my house. My wife was coming home and had to stop about 50m before the turn off to our soi due to police closing the road.

The only vehicle to move was an ambulance that left the scene.It was not for the gunman or the dead guy so someone else must have been shot, witnesses said to my wife that there had been 2 shot.

You obviously care otherwise why would you point this out!!

As long as you are quite happy knowing what you know must be the truth , then i can sleep well at night i guess!! biggrin.png

Sleep how you like i know the truth