Motorcycle and car battery business

hlfourie

It is not exactly refurbishing, more like an battery exchange. You have a bust battery, I will exchange for another a second hand one, depending on the condition, if it looks like I can fix the battery and you want a working battery. I'll give 100baht for the dead battery and charge 300 for the second hand one that I have rejuvenated. Sorry, don't want to go into to much detail, many idiots on this forum.

So revenue is 200 baht per battery, minus investment and labor?

Mate you gonna be rich in no time.

You don't even know the entire business plan but you allow your negativity to get ahead of you, I've not even given you a quarter of what the business will entail. So go back to your little life, you obviously don't have any friends.

I don't know what friends have to do with my opinion, but you have stated yourself that the gross profit is 200 Baht per customer.

Only 4 days ago you asked for an opinion because you considered STARTING with the battery business and yesterday the business was thriving already. laugh.png

You tell us that this is just a hobby because you're rich already, but at the same time you started at least 5 threads already that you're looking for an English teacher job cheesy.gif

So no rocket science that you're just trolling here again, same as with your previous thread about the whisky license.

Don't feed the troll.

Edited by Anthony5
  • Like 1

A new battery is 2000 baht by the way.

My target market is the lower working class Thai, ie the guy who can't afford to spend half his

Sorry... Half his monthly income on a new battery. My batteries are chemically and physical redone. But your point is taken and appreciated.

I would think if your target market is earning Bt,4000 per month than chances are they do not even own a car to be putting a battery into.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is not exactly refurbishing, more like an battery exchange. You have a bust battery, I will exchange for another a second hand one, depending on the condition, if it looks like I can fix the battery and you want a working battery. I'll give 100baht for the dead battery and charge 300 for the second hand one that I have rejuvenated. Sorry, don't want to go into to much detail, many idiots on this forum.

Do we talking about batteries with lead plates inside?