'Heartbroken' Canadian tourist attempts suicide in Pattaya bar

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Liquor

Turning grown men into drama queens since 2,000 B.C.

Maybe it was that liquor has been making women beautiful since 2,000 B.C.

Lucky me, because when I'm pissed for me even the most beautiful woman turns ugly as hell.

Khao Lao will do that to you, on the other hand most bar maids have many more things that have completely the opposite effect on most.

WHERE does it say she was a BAR MAID?

He was drinking in a bar and saw her.

Sorry for you man but clearly you didn't do your homework... sometimes the harsh reality is the wake-up call we need in our lives!
Hope you recover speedily and get on with your life without falling into the same ditch twice!

Be assured... there is life after girlfriends!

Reminds me if selling a car that I like. Hate seeing someone else drive it.. But that's all forgotten when you get the next car that's better.

Edited by wow64
  • Like 2

<snip> "pithy" comments deleted.

<snip>Sigh. More "pithy" comments deleted.

It seems to be such a common occurrence that it hardly raises an eyebrow anymore.

Agreed....you are not sure whether to laugh at the guy's foolishness,

or to feel sorry for him.

How about compassion for the fellow's feelings, maybe he really did like her and the trash box ditched him for a higher bidder; this is what these Thai trailer-trash-bags do. They also join these online dating sites looking for the aforementioned highest bidder or what these fools are called in western nations, 'buy-a-bride' men. It doesn't stop there...economies, immigration, social and political issues are affected by relocating these women (use the term loosely) into other countries and soon after bringing their families ...yuk.

Edited by freedom4life
  • Like 1

Very stupid Canadian! look further and find different girl even nicer looking. And it is nice to be back for more.

But-but-but... Canada has the best health coverage in the world! There is no corruption! Everyone's happy and everything is perfect--except maybe for Canadian women.

• Like 1

<snip> "pithy" comments deleted.

<snip>Sigh. More "pithy" comments deleted.

It seems to be such a common occurrence that it hardly raises an eyebrow anymore.

Agreed....you are not sure whether to laugh at the guy's foolishness,

or to feel sorry for him.

How about compassion for the fellow's feelings, maybe he really did like her and the trash box ditched him for a higher bidder; this is what these Thai trailer-trash-bags do. They also join these online dating sites looking for the aforementioned highest bidder or what these fools are called in western nations, 'buy-a-bride' men. It doesn't stop there...economies, immigration, social and political issues are affected by relocating these women (use the term loosely) into other countries and soon after bringing their families ...yuk.

How about hes old enough to know better?

It is PATTAYA... famous for low life hookers who will scam and steal at every opportunity..

oh... maybe she was different, whaddya think?

"PATTAYA — A foreign tourist attempted suicide in a bar in Pattaya this morning after he saw his ex-girlfriend with another man, police say."

So he was shocked to see a prostitute with another customer?

Honestly, some of the people that go to Pattaya are ill-equipped to deal with it emotionally.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Lucky me, because when I'm pissed for me even the most beautiful woman turns ugly as hell.

Khao Lao will do that to you, on the other hand most bar maids have many more things that have completely the opposite effect on most.

WHERE does it say she was a BAR MAID?

He was drinking in a bar and saw her.

They were in Pattaya. The clue is in the name Pattaya.

Get a grip mate.... No woman on earth is worth doing yourself harm over.

Ye, but an ex girl friend. So many more to choose. Poor guy, brain went to the little head. Hope he gets ok and just go and enjoy plenty fish in the Pattaya Sea.

Liquor

Turning grown men into drama queens since 2,000 B.C.

clap2.gif Never gone to bed with an ugly woman, have woke up with manyclap2.gifbah.gif

• Like 2

Nothing to laugh about.
I feel bad for the guy and i hope he can get his shit together and realize that killing yourself over a girl isn't worth it.
Some people are more sensible and make it a bigger problem than it really is. I just hope he can get the help he need.
I like how some of y'all are laughing at the guy yet i'm ready to bet some money that you're actually in a relationship with an ex bar girl too (let's be honest, you probably met your girl there.)

I'll never understand why some people here feel the need to talk about themselves and try to kick some b.s knowledges like we asked about their lifes. Maybe insecurity? lack of self-confidence?

Edited by shocky2004
  • Like 1

You never lose your Thai girlfriend here, you just lose your place in the line.....

I swear they should put up warning signs at the airport. How can anybody

be so clueless ???

Where in the article does it say she was Thai?