BANGKOK 25 May 2019 04:33
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

'British gang' in Udon Thani beats up Frenchmen

Jip99 said, "You clearly cannot read, or are simply stupid, as you like to misquote and then make accusations. I am not "too ashamed of my countrymen" - I have no feelings either way, I detest thuggery and I detest stereotypical nationality bashing (of any sort). Nowhere have I tried to "defend their indefensible actions" - a foolish and inaccurate accusation on your part."

Tsk, Tsk, name calling now. You really are ashamed, aren't you?

Jip99 said, “You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........”

To which I said, “Gratuitous? What part of condemning a group of thugs whipping-up on another smaller group is gratuitous bashing?”

Where did I misquote you?

1. Identifying someone as being stupid is not name calling.

2.You said I was ashamed of my fellow countrymen. I never stated that.

3.You said I tried to defend their actions. I did not, I abhor violence/thuggery.

4.You quoted "gratuitous bashing" - I referred to gratuitous Brit bashing... read back if you need to. (I am very happy to 'bash' the Farang thugs who perpetrated this crime).

I hope that is clearer for you.

Edited by Jip99

The British have always hated the arrogant French and take delight in thumping them. When I was much younger and living in England it was a common thing for the English Navy guys to arrange fights with the French when they were in port, not just fights but bloodbaths with knives and weapons.

Was that during the Napoleonic war ?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

No different than Koh Samui with British want to be Gang, Mafia Thugstrer Drug dealers and not just a couple but Many many many...They have become as annoying as the Russians.

Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about. How many people die in England per year in drug related issues and gun related issues. Then look at your own country.

I have been coming to Koh Samui for more than 15 years and living here for nearly 8. I am a regular drinker at a few bars in the middle of town, and I have never seen a fight yet! Heard of them certainly, but never actually seen one, so I agree with Tezzap on this, sscsamui doesn't know what he's talking about - maybe he's got vested interests in Koh Tao and trying to divert some trade to their Gang,Mafia,Thugstrer(?) Drug dealers? (Ooops - sorry, conspiracy theory!)

Edited by sambum

Howcome for two guys that have been beaten up there are no bruises etc. The guy supposedly had his front teeth knocked out yet no cut lip or bruising. Strange. No?

Very strange! the plot thickens.

There is much more to this than has actually been reported!

Medical Insurance scam?

• Like 1

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........

C'mon Jip.......chin up..........I would have been depressed for the rest of my life if I listened to some members bashing my country on this Forum.........but who cares?.......let them be............

True that!I will be too if I cared so much about people bashing my country.They will just keep barking anyway...like you said "let them be".

In my point of view,every nationality has their share of scum bags.I've seen more Russians who got in fights than English/British people.As a matter of fact,the Brits are some of the friendliest people I've met.They seem or sound so polite even when they are mad.

• Like 1

the only reason why this post is popular is because the yanks and frogs having a go at the british ....does it really matter ? really ? it was a silly back street brawl . oh lord give me strength and you guys go get yourselves a life .

post-216244-0-04791900-1422190877_thumb.

Edited by dirtycash

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........

Perhaps for a good reason?

<snipped various quotes from post #17>

To put it another way; the poor Frenchman were attacked by thugs and those thugs need to feel the full force of the law. The nationality of the thugs (or indeed the victims) is irrelevant.

Is that clearer?

Nationalities and/or ethnicities need to be known so that some people on these forums can know which way to point their hate/sympathy meters.

T

Jip99 said, "You clearly cannot read, or are simply stupid, as you like to misquote and then make accusations. I am not "too ashamed of my countrymen" - I have no feelings either way, I detest thuggery and I detest stereotypical nationality bashing (of any sort). Nowhere have I tried to "defend their indefensible actions" - a foolish and inaccurate accusation on your part."

Tsk, Tsk, name calling now. You really are ashamed, aren't you?

Jip99 said, “You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........”

To which I said, “Gratuitous? What part of condemning a group of thugs whipping-up on another smaller group is gratuitous bashing?”

Where did I misquote you?

1. Identifying someone as being stupid is not name calling.

2.You said I was ashamed of my fellow countrymen. I never stated that.

3.You said I tried to defend their actions. I did not, I abhor violence/thuggery.

4.You quoted "gratuitous bashing" - I referred to gratuitous Brit bashing... read back if you need to. (I am very happy to 'bash' the Farang thugs who perpetrated this crime).

I hope that is clearer for you.

Well, if you cannot understand it is not gratuitous bashing to condemn any group of thugs, including Brit thugs, for beating on a smaller group; I guess my grand pappy was right, “You just can’t argue with a turkey, it surely won’t understand.”

• Like 1

Hooligans.

Check passport, visa and work permit. Anything wrong? Throw them out. This country does not need fighting farangs