BANGKOK 25 April 2019 19:06
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

'British gang' in Udon Thani beats up Frenchmen

Well we all know how justice works in Thailand. Who you know in the cop shop makes the difference. Or who comes up with the best lies.

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif How did he get teeth knocked out without lip injury ?

BIG smile?

He did get tapped in the eye a couple of times. If you look close.

According to the police report, officers found two victims with injuries on their faces and bodies. One of them had lost his front teeth.

Thailand really is becoming like a home from home. Stay tuned to this channel, there maybe a bunch of farang yobs coming your way soon.

So you fellas are taking this as word for word gospel are you? A story not only told by the 'defeated' side but told to Thai Wives, who in turn tell the police, who in turn translate that to Ferang press. And your taking that as exactly what happened. Cracks me up.

It could be exactly as told - the French guy asked the Brit to be more careful, the Brit calls his mates, they steam in and leather the French fellas.

It could also just as likely have happened like this: Brit guy knocks over French guy bike. French guy starts shouting at the Brit "You Fxxxing British Arsexxle". British guy shapes up the French guy, French guy's mate runs over and they both start shaping up to British guy, who calls his mates over to help out. It could have been 3 British guys standing watching with only 2 doing the rowing for all you know.

As I said, it could also have been the reported version but my point is you must be crazy to believe the reported version without considering the story may have been embellished at best, or totaly constructed at worse!

True, I like your version

There are some proper wrong-uns about with the "Little Englander mentality, hope they get nicked or filled in by the Maquis

Looks like udorn is getting to be like pataya and puket.

. 555555555555555, Now That's Funny, So Similar... Love The Isaan...

No different than Koh Samui with British want to be Gang, Mafia Thugstrer Drug dealers and not just a couple but Many many many...They have become as annoying as the Russians.

Of course it's all to do with nationality. There's no gangs, mafia, drug dealers, sex tourists, thieves or scamers from your country of course. No sir, just quality tourists and expats one and all.

The article was about British Gang Thugs, There are Jerks from All countries even Mine and I was commenting on the British ones Samui....

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........

Takes the heat off the yanks..whistling.gifcheesy.gif

and the aussies

• Like 1

maybe the brits walloped the french because they got a bit mouthy / were being a55holes / shouted some abuse at the lad that crashed into their bikes / were there really only 2 french there?? they usually only hang around in their own cliques so i suspect more nearbye?? i dont know the british lads , but im sure these french are no angels...and im sure there is more to the story than what some amateurish paper is reporting

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

No different than Koh Samui with British want to be Gang, Mafia Thugstrer Drug dealers and not just a couple but Many many many...They have become as annoying as the Russians.

Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about. How many people die in England per year in drug related issues and gun related issues. Then look at your own country.

What.... I have lived here for over 25 years and i do know what i am taking about... I am not Dissing all the British and i have Many Very good friends that are British here.

I was talking about what i have seen here on Samui .. So stick it were the sun don't shine

• Like 2

These soccer football hooligans are everywhere

unfortunately it happens all the time in england thats why i like to come over here but it seems

the mentality does not improve when they come over here , why could the british guy who crashed into the french bike apologise for been pissed, they are so numb heads sometimes

Ignorance, big egos and alcohol are not a good mix.

We are all but guests here (long term or short time). Its a shame some lower themselves to bickering about colonial type crap instead of helping fellow guests ( unless they deserve to be ignored) IMO.

• Like 1

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........

It's fair game, the Brits did bash the French first wink.png

I think they have been "bashing" each other for 100s of years! whistling.gif

• Like 2