BANGKOK 19 August 2019 04:21
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

'British gang' in Udon Thani beats up Frenchmen

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

I guess its the same as mentioning a Thai did this and a Thai did that?

• Like 1

We are all but guests here (long term or short time). Its a shame some lower themselves to bickering about colonial type crap instead of helping fellow guests ( unless they deserve to be ignored) IMO.

God I do hate this guest business.

I work here as many others do, I pay more tax than many Thais as many others do (not hard when there's only 20% of the working population paying tax).

I'm married to a lovely Thai woman, I'm not a guest!

If anyone is the least bit interested in what really happened this is part of a local report of the incident .... Apparently a British fellow while parking his bike knocked a Helmet off another bike. A Frenchman from the Bar next door came out to investigate as it was his Helmet. The Brit apologized for the accident which was accepted, and both men shook hands. At that moment the Frenchman's friend came out thinking his mate was in a bit of bother and was quite loud and animated in the process. The Brits friends similarly came out to see what all the commotion was about, and push came to shove before a couple of punches were thrown. There was no such thing as a British Gang, just a silly misunderstanding ....

Finally, someone speaks the true events. Thank you.

• Like 1

Interesting case for the BIB to exercise their professionalism on. giggle.gif

A ' 'British ' crashed his motorcycle, a British what ?

Now, with 4 constituent countries to choose from this is a job for Super Sleuth, oh sorry Chalerm's out of favour.

British Person. The motorcycle was probably not british.

Obviously. If it had been British, it wouldn't have run. whistling.gif

It certainly couldn't have reversed into the Frenchman's motorbike even if he got it running. I think some Harley's have a reverse gear though. Perhaps it could have been pushed in reverse.

It does sound like there is more to this story than we are been told. Brits do have a history of gang fighting but generally in equal amounts to both sides.

Khaosod Thai said that the British guy who reversed his bike and knocked over the French guy's bike is a part owner of the Last Bar and called Thomas. He was the one who called over his mates that carried out the attack.

7K1K9Lx.jpg

Picture of the injured parties with their wives at the police station.

Thank you for calling out this tiny punk half woman by name. We need more of that. Shame the bitch. He is afraid to fight on his own. What a coward. What a wimp. What a sad, sad sack of a man child. Boycott the bar forever. Pass the word. Do everything in your power to soil this punks reputation. What little of it that remains.

Khaosod Thai said that the British guy who reversed his bike and knocked over the French guy's bike is a part owner of the Last Bar and called Thomas. He was the one who called over his mates that carried out the attack.

7K1K9Lx.jpg

Thank you for calling out this tiny punk half woman by name. We need more of that. Shame the bitch. He is afraid to fight on his own. What a coward. What a wimp. What a sad, sad sack of a man child. Boycott the bar forever. Pass the word. Do everything in your power to soil this punks reputation. What little of it that remains.

Guess you don't like him...better man than Casper, and people still frequent that scum bags bar.

7K1K9Lx.jpg

Welcome traveller of time and space. For your requisite pitchfork, please follow the signs for 'HomePro'. In your moneysack you should find a red token bearing a head, use this for barter with the shopkeeper.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

Get rid of that scum Brits and deport them for good after a hefty prison term. Five against two while being at fault in the first place, very brave. If they are caught and scrotum-kicking volunteers are required, I'd like to sign up please!!!

Sell the bar and the Harley and use the money to buy the victim a new pair of teeth. In a perfect world, the bar would go up in flames tonight with the 5 culprits (and the Harley old scrap metal piece of $# ite) locked in it :)

Edited by catweazle

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif How did he get teeth knocked out without lip injury ?

BIG smile?

He did get tapped in the eye a couple of times. If you look close.

Nah - that's just the hangover or the lack of sleep look! I know, because I look the exactly the same every morning!

Interesting case for the BIB to exercise their professionalism on. giggle.gif

A ' 'British ' crashed his motorcycle, a British what ?

Now, with 4 constituent countries to choose from this is a job for Super Sleuth, oh sorry Chalerm's out of favour.

British Person. The motorcycle was probably not british.

Obviously. If it had been British, it wouldn't have run. whistling.gif

It certainly couldn't have reversed into the Frenchman's motorbike even if he got it running. I think some Harley's have a reverse gear though. Perhaps it could have been pushed in reverse.

It does sound like there is more to this story than we are been told. Brits do have a history of gang fighting but generally in equal amounts to both sides.

Wrong! You're thinking about the "Mods & Rockers" days of the 60's! Have you been down a British city'town centre street on a Friday or Saturday night recently?

Howcome for two guys that have been beaten up there are no bruises etc. The guy supposedly had his front teeth knocked out yet no cut lip or bruising. Strange. No?

Spot on mate those teeth weren't knocked out recently..

Correction! "One of them had lost his front teeth". Possibly as in "lost and can not find"?

• Like 2

If anyone is the least bit interested in what really happened this is part of a local report of the incident .... Apparently a British fellow while parking his bike knocked a Helmet off another bike. A Frenchman from the Bar next door came out to investigate as it was his Helmet. The Brit apologized for the accident which was accepted, and both men shook hands. At that moment the Frenchman's friend came out thinking his mate was in a bit of bother and was quite loud and animated in the process. The Brits friends similarly came out to see what all the commotion was about, and push came to shove before a couple of punches were thrown. There was no such thing as a British Gang, just a silly misunderstanding ....

Finally, someone speaks the true events. Thank you.

As if that makes it any more acceptable.