'British gang' in Udon Thani beats up Frenchmen

webfact

Interesting case for the BIB to exercise their professionalism on. giggle.gif

A ' 'British ' crashed his motorcycle, a British what ?

Now, with 4 constituent countries to choose from this is a job for Super Sleuth, oh sorry Chalerm's out of favour.

british drunken thug and his piss head mates

Wasn't really that hard to figure out, was it.

One of the reasons I don't live in the UK is because of Chav idiots like this.

Are you sure it isn't someone else taking the piss? (For a change.) whistling.gif

Edited by NeverSure

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

Because their has been a history of gang violence in the UK. Unlike many other countries gang violence is endemic, young idiots drinking and fighting in pubs. Sure this incidents happen elsewhere, but in the UK is a culture. It's even a sad cliche.

Can't fight one to one, got to call in your mates to get the job done.

• Like 2

Now, with 4 constituent countries to choose from this is a job for Super Sleuth, oh sorry Chalerm's out of favour.

British Person. The motorcycle was probably not british.

Obviously. If it had been British, it wouldn't have run. whistling.gif

• Like 1

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........

What's your point?

Sorry, I hadn't realised that you were slow-witted !

To put it another way; the poor Frenchman were attacked by thugs and those thugs need to feel the full force of the law. The nationality of the thugs (or indeed the victims) is irrelevant.

Is that clearer?

Is that clearer ? No, not really. If it was a Thai who bashed someone all the anti-Thai brigade would be all over it like a cheap suit.

Same as if it were a Russian, the ones who don't like Russians would be calling for their heads. The nationality means everything so the hyenas know who they are attacking ! clap2.gif

• Like 2

You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........

What's your point?

Sorry, I hadn't realised that you were slow-witted !

To put it another way; the poor Frenchman were attacked by thugs and those thugs need to feel the full force of the law. The nationality of the thugs (or indeed the victims) is irrelevant.

Is that clearer?

Does not the same thing apply to verbal assault?

No different than Koh Samui with British want to be Gang, Mafia Thugstrer Drug dealers and not just a couple but Many many many...They have become as annoying as the Russians.

Of course it's all to do with nationality. There's no gangs, mafia, drug dealers, sex tourists, thieves or scamers from your country of course. No sir, just quality tourists and expats one and all.

• Like 1

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Or, if it had have run, it would have left a big pool of black oil on the road .....................cheesy.gif

• Like 2

Ah, you mean like an American made car.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Or, if it had have run, it would have left a big pool of black oil on the road .....................cheesy.gif

Do you know why the British don't make television sets? They haven't figured out how to make them leak oil. cheesy.gif

Because their has been a history of gang violence in the UK. Unlike many other countries gang violence is endemic, young idiots drinking and fighting in pubs. Sure this incidents happen elsewhere, but in the UK is a culture. It's even a sad cliche.

Go into any British city or large town on any night, especially from Thursday to Saturday inclusive, and you'll find plenty of examples. Lots of nice videos on Youtube too.

Then check and you'll see the same phenomena in US and Australia. The US tend to be the most violent due to the ease of access and more prevalent used of weapons.

I've seen some "interesting" types in Thailand. Ex football hooligans and piss head gang types who've moved hear now they're older, and can be easily identified, especially after a few drinks. I've also seen younger bikers who parade round in their "colors" - but these were German and Australians.

Hopefully the ones who engage in such behavior here will be caught and punished and deported. Of course that relies on the backhander route being closed off.

The Brits were clearly at fault here why defend them.

Digging a little deeper into the linked article:

She told police that she learned from other foreigners that the group was a "British gang" who occasionally bullies other foreigners in the area. "I want the police to take this case seriously, because I don't want this incident to happen to any other foreign tourist," Parichat said. "They say this group likes to act as mafia. Tourists don't want to have anything to do with them. When they get drunk, they like to pick fights with fellow foreigners."

Even if they were hometown guys I grew up with, I wouldn't be defending them.

• Like 1

british drunken thug and his piss head mates

Don't imagine it would take a super sleuth to sort this out although maybe David Cameron could send another band of British Keystone Kops on a junket to Thailand to demonstrate how to putz about wasting time and money while "investigating."

Good to see news like this next time all those Brits here post how Thais always need others to help I can post a reference to this topic.

I really don't understand why people feel the need to defend people just because they are from their own country. When I left the Netherlands i knew there were a lot of violent idiots there and criminals too. I would never ever defend my countrymen just because they are Dutch.

Must be because we are a lot let nationalistic as other countries with all that flag waving and stuff.

The Brits were clearly at fault here why defend them.

Agree - but doubt nationality is the reason. People who were in gangs have that mentality for life. Come here. get in with a group of drinking mates and the bond forms. A gang fights as a gang. I know people who, in any sort of confrontation, would call up friends for support.

Like you, it's nice to talk with people from your own country, but I would never blindly defend them simply because they were from the same country.

Let's see, a guy drives his bike into a parked bike, then reacts at what's said by calling his mates over and assaulting the bikes owner and his friend. Doesn't seem much to defend, regardless of what was said. Just thuggery probably fueled by alcohol.

Go into any British city or large town on any night, especially from Thursday to Saturday inclusive, and you'll find plenty of examples. Lots of nice videos on Youtube too.

Then check and you'll see the same phenomena in US and Australia. The US tend to be the most violent due to the ease of access and more prevalent used of weapons.

I've seen some "interesting" types in Thailand. Ex football hooligans and piss head gang types who've moved hear now they're older, and can be easily identified, especially after a few drinks. I've also seen younger bikers who parade round in their "colors" - but these were German and Australians.

Hopefully the ones who engage in such behavior here will be caught and punished and deported. Of course that relies on the backhander route being closed off.

This is your third defense of these Brits already on this post. Don't be so thinned skinned. You even tried to defend the bike when someone made fun of a British bike by saying you were glad it wasn't American. Just take it like every other nationality does on here everyday. Did you also defend that lovely British couple who set their house on fire TWICE last week? Enough. They are losers and they happen to be Brits, it's not the end of the world. Edited by alex8912
  • Like 2

I remember a long time ago sitting in a restaurant with my girlfriend eating and there was another party of 4x people a few tables away - 2x women and 2x men, one of the men got up from the table when his phone rang and walked right over to about 2 feet from us and started talking on his phone and he was extremely loud, I looked up from my seat and gestured him politely to take his phone call somewhere else - he gave me a dirty stare and continued, I then stood up and gestured him to move again and again he gave me a dirty look and continued, it then got physical as by this time I had gotten quite angry with his attitude and blatant lack of manners, his friend got up and came over and gave him a talking too and pulled him outside came back in and apologised for his rude behaviour, it could very easily have become a news item

oh forgot to mention - they were both French

Edited by smedly
  • Like 2