'British gang' in Udon Thani beats up Frenchmen

webfact

Jip99 said, "You clearly cannot read, or are simply stupid, as you like to misquote and then make accusations. I am not "too ashamed of my countrymen" - I have no feelings either way, I detest thuggery and I detest stereotypical nationality bashing (of any sort). Nowhere have I tried to "defend their indefensible actions" - a foolish and inaccurate accusation on your part."

Tsk, Tsk, name calling now. You really are ashamed, aren't you?

Jip99 said, “You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........”

To which I said, “Gratuitous? What part of condemning a group of thugs whipping-up on another smaller group is gratuitous bashing?”

Where did I misquote you?

1. Identifying someone as being stupid is not name calling.

2.You said I was ashamed of my fellow countrymen. I never stated that.

3.You said I tried to defend their actions. I did not, I abhor violence/thuggery.

4.You quoted "gratuitous bashing" - I referred to gratuitous Brit bashing... read back if you need to. (I am very happy to 'bash' the Farang thugs who perpetrated this crime).

I hope that is clearer for you.

Edited by Jip99

The British have always hated the arrogant French and take delight in thumping them. When I was much younger and living in England it was a common thing for the English Navy guys to arrange fights with the French when they were in port, not just fights but bloodbaths with knives and weapons.

Was that during the Napoleonic war ?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

No different than Koh Samui with British want to be Gang, Mafia Thugstrer Drug dealers and not just a couple but Many many many...They have become as annoying as the Russians.

Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about. How many people die in England per year in drug related issues and gun related issues. Then look at your own country.

I have been coming to Koh Samui for more than 15 years and living here for nearly 8. I am a regular drinker at a few bars in the middle of town, and I have never seen a fight yet! Heard of them certainly, but never actually seen one, so I agree with Tezzap on this, sscsamui doesn't know what he's talking about - maybe he's got vested interests in Koh Tao and trying to divert some trade to their Gang,Mafia,Thugstrer(?) Drug dealers? (Ooops - sorry, conspiracy theory!)

Edited by sambum

Howcome for two guys that have been beaten up there are no bruises etc. The guy supposedly had his front teeth knocked out yet no cut lip or bruising. Strange. No?

Very strange! the plot thickens.

There is much more to this than has actually been reported!

Medical Insurance scam?

• Like 1

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........

C'mon Jip.......chin up..........I would have been depressed for the rest of my life if I listened to some members bashing my country on this Forum.........but who cares?.......let them be............

True that!I will be too if I cared so much about people bashing my country.They will just keep barking anyway...like you said "let them be".

the only reason why this post is popular is because the yanks and frogs having a go at the british ....does it really matter ? really ? it was a silly back street brawl . oh lord give me strength and you guys go get yourselves a life .

post-216244-0-04791900-1422190877_thumb.

Edited by dirtycash

<snipped various quotes from post #17>

To put it another way; the poor Frenchman were attacked by thugs and those thugs need to feel the full force of the law. The nationality of the thugs (or indeed the victims) is irrelevant.

Is that clearer?

Nationalities and/or ethnicities need to be known so that some people on these forums can know which way to point their hate/sympathy meters.

T

Jip99 said, "You clearly cannot read, or are simply stupid, as you like to misquote and then make accusations. I am not "too ashamed of my countrymen" - I have no feelings either way, I detest thuggery and I detest stereotypical nationality bashing (of any sort). Nowhere have I tried to "defend their indefensible actions" - a foolish and inaccurate accusation on your part."

Tsk, Tsk, name calling now. You really are ashamed, aren't you?

Jip99 said, “You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........”

To which I said, “Gratuitous? What part of condemning a group of thugs whipping-up on another smaller group is gratuitous bashing?”

Where did I misquote you?

1. Identifying someone as being stupid is not name calling.

2.You said I was ashamed of my fellow countrymen. I never stated that.

3.You said I tried to defend their actions. I did not, I abhor violence/thuggery.

4.You quoted "gratuitous bashing" - I referred to gratuitous Brit bashing... read back if you need to. (I am very happy to 'bash' the Farang thugs who perpetrated this crime).

I hope that is clearer for you.

Well, if you cannot understand it is not gratuitous bashing to condemn any group of thugs, including Brit thugs, for beating on a smaller group; I guess my grand pappy was right, “You just can’t argue with a turkey, it surely won’t understand.”

• Like 1

Although this is unacceptable behaviour the gentleman who lost his front teeth doesn't look like he had his teeth smash at all ,can't see much swelling etc not even a mark even his gums look undamaged.Wondering if he had a plate in and lost that.I have seen the result of one tooth being knocked out violently and that caused a large amount of swelling and cuts where the the tooth impacted with the lips .

He is not a gentleman,, we all know that, Sorry Froggy Cest la vie

• Like 1

The British have always hated the arrogant French and take delight in thumping them. When I was much younger and living in England it was a common thing for the English Navy guys to arrange fights with the French when they were in port, not just fights but bloodbaths with knives and weapons.

Was that during the Napoleonic war ?

HE HE HE

• Like 1

Well after all the banter, ( leaving out 1066 where did you go to school?) French women are the sexiest woman in the world,and aso give the best The Men are always a problem,and both English and French clowns mixed are a recipe for problems

ASK Richard Sharp he will tell you

Interesting case for the BIB to exercise their professionalism on. giggle.gif

A ' 'British ' crashed his motorcycle, a British what ?

Now, with 4 constituent countries to choose from this is a job for Super Sleuth, oh sorry Chalerm's out of favour.

99.999% chance English. Cream puffs will only partake at those kind of odds.

Hey Please folk enjoy a bit of banter( that as far as I am concerned is all it is ) The problem with Thai Visa is there are so many nations involved,and they do not understand British humour, Yes it can be hard,But its the only humour in the world that is funny,the rest is like a load of kids at a kindergarten

• Like 2

Udon is sort of A quiet town,not so Chiang Mai and Bangkok.If I was chief of police I would put everyone of them in the

Udon Prison for A few days.Let them eat the rice soup.Maybe after going to the monkey house for A little while maybe

Farangs will learn be careful how much drinking and drugging you do in the LOS.I say stay in your own country if

Your going to be doing stupid stuff.

Udon is sort of A quiet town,not so Chiang Mai and Bangkok.If I was chief of police I would put everyone of them in the

Udon Prison for A few days.Let them eat the rice soup.Maybe after going to the monkey house for A little while maybe

Farangs will learn be careful how much drinking and drugging you do in the LOS.I say stay in your own country if

Your going to be doing stupid stuff.

Are you trying to be funny? if so I am trying to get the twist,please let me know,I am waiting with bated breath

Hooligans.

Check passport, visa and work permit. Anything wrong? Throw them out. This country does not need fighting farangs

Why What has it to do with you? How can you say such a thing? Are you all up to scatch? Leave it out mate this is not the Unelected EU

So you fellas are taking this as word for word gospel are you? A story not only told by the 'defeated' side but told to Thai Wives, who in turn tell the police, who in turn translate that to Ferang press. And your taking that as exactly what happened. Cracks me up.

It could be exactly as told - the French guy asked the Brit to be more careful, the Brit calls his mates, they steam in and leather the French fellas.

It could also just as likely have happened like this: Brit guy knocks over French guy bike. French guy starts shouting at the Brit "You Fxxxing British Arsexxle". British guy shapes up the French guy, French guy's mate runs over and they both start shaping up to British guy, who calls his mates over to help out. It could have been 3 British guys standing watching with only 2 doing the rowing for all you know.

As I said, it could also have been the reported version but my point is you must be crazy to believe the reported version without considering the story may have been embellished at best, or totaly constructed at worse!

Very true but if you don't stick around for the police to arrive and give your side of the story this is what is assumed to be most accurate.

The guilty party slinks away.

Very true but if you don't stick around for the police to arrive and give your side of the story this is what is assumed to be most accurate.

The guilty party slinks away.

What? It was 1:30 in the morning. Think they just went home to sleep.

How where they to know to sit around to speak to the Police.

No slinking...sure when it is all said and done you will see that what was write in this article does not come close to what really happened. If you ask me, send the Frenchy home.

Edited by clamman

Khaosod Thai said that the British guy who reversed his bike and knocked over the French guy's bike is a part owner of the Last Bar and called Thomas. He was the one who called over his mates that carried out the attack.

7K1K9Lx.jpg

Picture of the injured parties with their wives at the police station.

Ar we we sure that's the victim? He really looks like half the pome's here.

Far too smart to be Aussies - no stained wife beaters and crusty old footy shorts topped off with thongs and all the tats whistling.gifwink.png

• Like 1