'British gang' in Udon Thani beats up Frenchmen

webfact

According to the police report, officers found two victims with injuries on their faces and bodies. One of them had lost his front teeth.

Thailand really is becoming like a home from home. Stay tuned to this channel, there maybe a bunch of farang yobs coming your way soon.

So you fellas are taking this as word for word gospel are you? A story not only told by the 'defeated' side but told to Thai Wives, who in turn tell the police, who in turn translate that to Ferang press. And your taking that as exactly what happened. Cracks me up.

It could be exactly as told - the French guy asked the Brit to be more careful, the Brit calls his mates, they steam in and leather the French fellas.

It could also just as likely have happened like this: Brit guy knocks over French guy bike. French guy starts shouting at the Brit "You Fxxxing British Arsexxle". British guy shapes up the French guy, French guy's mate runs over and they both start shaping up to British guy, who calls his mates over to help out. It could have been 3 British guys standing watching with only 2 doing the rowing for all you know.

As I said, it could also have been the reported version but my point is you must be crazy to believe the reported version without considering the story may have been embellished at best, or totaly constructed at worse!

True, I like your version

No different than Koh Samui with British want to be Gang, Mafia Thugstrer Drug dealers and not just a couple but Many many many...They have become as annoying as the Russians.

Of course it's all to do with nationality. There's no gangs, mafia, drug dealers, sex tourists, thieves or scamers from your country of course. No sir, just quality tourists and expats one and all.

The article was about British Gang Thugs, There are Jerks from All countries even Mine and I was commenting on the British ones Samui....

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........

Takes the heat off the yanks..whistling.gifcheesy.gif

and the aussies

• Like 1

maybe the brits walloped the french because they got a bit mouthy / were being a55holes / shouted some abuse at the lad that crashed into their bikes / were there really only 2 french there?? they usually only hang around in their own cliques so i suspect more nearbye?? i dont know the british lads , but im sure these french are no angels...and im sure there is more to the story than what some amateurish paper is reporting

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

No different than Koh Samui with British want to be Gang, Mafia Thugstrer Drug dealers and not just a couple but Many many many...They have become as annoying as the Russians.

Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about. How many people die in England per year in drug related issues and gun related issues. Then look at your own country.

What.... I have lived here for over 25 years and i do know what i am taking about... I am not Dissing all the British and i have Many Very good friends that are British here.

I was talking about what i have seen here on Samui .. So stick it were the sun don't shine

• Like 2

These soccer football hooligans are everywhere

unfortunately it happens all the time in england thats why i like to come over here but it seems

the mentality does not improve when they come over here , why could the british guy who crashed into the french bike apologise for been pissed, they are so numb heads sometimes

Ignorance, big egos and alcohol are not a good mix.

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........

It's fair game, the Brits did bash the French first wink.png

I think they have been "bashing" each other for 100s of years! whistling.gif

• Like 2

We are all but guests here (long term or short time). Its a shame some lower themselves to bickering about colonial type crap instead of helping fellow guests ( unless they deserve to be ignored) IMO.

God I do hate this guest business.

I work here as many others do, I pay more tax than many Thais as many others do (not hard when there's only 20% of the working population paying tax).

I'm married to a lovely Thai woman, I'm not a guest!

If anyone is the least bit interested in what really happened this is part of a local report of the incident .... Apparently a British fellow while parking his bike knocked a Helmet off another bike. A Frenchman from the Bar next door came out to investigate as it was his Helmet. The Brit apologized for the accident which was accepted, and both men shook hands. At that moment the Frenchman's friend came out thinking his mate was in a bit of bother and was quite loud and animated in the process. The Brits friends similarly came out to see what all the commotion was about, and push came to shove before a couple of punches were thrown. There was no such thing as a British Gang, just a silly misunderstanding ....

Finally, someone speaks the true events. Thank you.

• Like 1

Interesting case for the BIB to exercise their professionalism on. giggle.gif

A ' 'British ' crashed his motorcycle, a British what ?

Now, with 4 constituent countries to choose from this is a job for Super Sleuth, oh sorry Chalerm's out of favour.

British Person. The motorcycle was probably not british.

Obviously. If it had been British, it wouldn't have run. whistling.gif

It certainly couldn't have reversed into the Frenchman's motorbike even if he got it running. I think some Harley's have a reverse gear though. Perhaps it could have been pushed in reverse.

It does sound like there is more to this story than we are been told. Brits do have a history of gang fighting but generally in equal amounts to both sides.

Khaosod Thai said that the British guy who reversed his bike and knocked over the French guy's bike is a part owner of the Last Bar and called Thomas. He was the one who called over his mates that carried out the attack.

7K1K9Lx.jpg

Picture of the injured parties with their wives at the police station.

Thank you for calling out this tiny punk half woman by name. We need more of that. Shame the bitch. He is afraid to fight on his own. What a coward. What a wimp. What a sad, sad sack of a man child. Boycott the bar forever. Pass the word. Do everything in your power to soil this punks reputation. What little of it that remains.

Khaosod Thai said that the British guy who reversed his bike and knocked over the French guy's bike is a part owner of the Last Bar and called Thomas. He was the one who called over his mates that carried out the attack.

7K1K9Lx.jpg

Thank you for calling out this tiny punk half woman by name. We need more of that. Shame the bitch. He is afraid to fight on his own. What a coward. What a wimp. What a sad, sad sack of a man child. Boycott the bar forever. Pass the word. Do everything in your power to soil this punks reputation. What little of it that remains.

Guess you don't like him...better man than Casper, and people still frequent that scum bags bar.

7K1K9Lx.jpg

Welcome traveller of time and space. For your requisite pitchfork, please follow the signs for 'HomePro'. In your moneysack you should find a red token bearing a head, use this for barter with the shopkeeper.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

Get rid of that scum Brits and deport them for good after a hefty prison term. Five against two while being at fault in the first place, very brave. If they are caught and scrotum-kicking volunteers are required, I'd like to sign up please!!!

Sell the bar and the Harley and use the money to buy the victim a new pair of teeth. In a perfect world, the bar would go up in flames tonight with the 5 culprits (and the Harley old scrap metal piece of $# ite) locked in it :)

Edited by catweazle

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif How did he get teeth knocked out without lip injury ?

BIG smile?

He did get tapped in the eye a couple of times. If you look close.

Nah - that's just the hangover or the lack of sleep look! I know, because I look the exactly the same every morning!

Interesting case for the BIB to exercise their professionalism on. giggle.gif

A ' 'British ' crashed his motorcycle, a British what ?

Now, with 4 constituent countries to choose from this is a job for Super Sleuth, oh sorry Chalerm's out of favour.

British Person. The motorcycle was probably not british.

Obviously. If it had been British, it wouldn't have run. whistling.gif

It certainly couldn't have reversed into the Frenchman's motorbike even if he got it running. I think some Harley's have a reverse gear though. Perhaps it could have been pushed in reverse.

It does sound like there is more to this story than we are been told. Brits do have a history of gang fighting but generally in equal amounts to both sides.

Wrong! You're thinking about the "Mods & Rockers" days of the 60's! Have you been down a British city'town centre street on a Friday or Saturday night recently?

Howcome for two guys that have been beaten up there are no bruises etc. The guy supposedly had his front teeth knocked out yet no cut lip or bruising. Strange. No?

Spot on mate those teeth weren't knocked out recently..

Correction! "One of them had lost his front teeth". Possibly as in "lost and can not find"?

• Like 2

If anyone is the least bit interested in what really happened this is part of a local report of the incident .... Apparently a British fellow while parking his bike knocked a Helmet off another bike. A Frenchman from the Bar next door came out to investigate as it was his Helmet. The Brit apologized for the accident which was accepted, and both men shook hands. At that moment the Frenchman's friend came out thinking his mate was in a bit of bother and was quite loud and animated in the process. The Brits friends similarly came out to see what all the commotion was about, and push came to shove before a couple of punches were thrown. There was no such thing as a British Gang, just a silly misunderstanding ....

Finally, someone speaks the true events. Thank you.

As if that makes it any more acceptable.