Tottenham Thread

chonabot

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deserved win, although left it very late.  Kane and Winks excellent tonight.  Lucas Moura being subbed!!!  Couldn't get my head round that one.

Shame we could have done with Barcelona beating Inter.  Well, we have to win the rest of our games, although Barcelona away might be a bit tricky.

I am more impressed with Gazzaniga evrytime he plays and now he goes and does a Cruyff turn!!!  He simply has to bide his time and he'll be Spurs' no1, with the time approaching when we need to sell Hugo to get maximum return as he's not getting any younger but not to old for a keeper.

Also, i can now finally remember his name and how to spell it!!

2 hours ago, maximuss99 said:

No more then delaying the final execution to Thurs nite footy

BTW 

PSV  have not won a

C/L  tie  since 2015 LOL

2015....2015.....that would be the same year your newly beloved goons last played CL football.

Question is are you really a Leyton Orient fan or will you be bigging up Fulham next season?

Eh cobber!

Remember the days when we used to mock Spurs for never winning anything they'd chirp up with "at least we have the youngest squad in the Premier".

I was wondering why Spurs fans never post that mantra these days.

Then i came across this article which states:

Average age of current squad member
Wolves24y 8m
Southampton24y 9m
Fulham24y 9m
Everton24y 9m
Man Utd25y 1m
Huddersfield25y 2m
Man City25y 2m
Liverpool25y 5m
Tottenham25y 7m

In Poch we....

13 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Remember the days when we used to mock Spurs for never winning anything they'd chirp up with "at least we have the youngest squad in the Premier".

I was wondering why Spurs fans never post that mantra these days.

Then i came across this article which states:

Average age of current squad member
Wolves24y 8m
Southampton24y 9m
Fulham24y 9m
Everton24y 9m
Man Utd25y 1m
Huddersfield25y 2m
Man City25y 2m
Liverpool25y 5m
Tottenham25y 7m

In Poch we....

But at least we're not cheats, eh!!!

14 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

What has gone wrong with Trippier lately?

Thought according to Carmine he was the bees knees. Better than Walker. "He got in the world cup selection you know" (though I've never seen it).

Well he was selected as the best right back at the tournament.  Are you trying to say that wasn't the case.  You don't tend to see very much at all do you you

I believe he is currently having a dip in form.  Thats really it.

You're are trying to be witty and condescending, but really just making a clown of yourself.  Carry on!!

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Or pretending the club have acted in good faith when clearly they have not.

Just as bad as their beloved club some of em!

Or reduced to taking condescending swipes that are factually incorrect.????

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Or pretending the club have acted in good faith when clearly they have not.

Just as bad as their beloved club some of em!

I am not pretending anything. I have been saying that a newspaper, not a footballing or legal body, has written some articles making allegations. I haven't seen any proof - have you seen the alleged emails? - i don't think you or anyone has yet. So until a footballing or legal body gets involved and accuses City then for me there is nothing to answer for. Is that clear enough for you to understand? Isn't that how the law ofengland and welsh works (im not familiar with jockish law), innocent until found guilty!

Carmine, you and i have an agreement to keep each other on ignore - after your defeat to City i took you off ignore for the day but i clearly posted that. I've become suspicious recently that you've taken me off ignore and ive just checked - posts above show that you're clearly NOT a man of your word! Sneaky facker!

19 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I am not pretending anything. I have been saying that a newspaper, not a footballing or legal body, has written some articles making allegations. I haven't seen any proof - have you seen the alleged emails? - i don't think you or anyone has yet. So until a footballing or legal body gets involved and accuses City then for me there is nothing to answer for. Is that clear enough for you to understand? Isn't that how the law ofengland and welsh works (im not familiar with jockish law), innocent until found guilty!

Its a shame we won't be able to read part 3 since your legal team blocked it calling it a pack of lies.

No wait.....:biggrin:

35 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Here's an extract of a footballing body accusing you, reported in the BBC today.

Joris Evers, chief communications officer for Spain's top flight La Liga, told BBC Sport: "The Football Leaks documents [in der Spiegel] appear to confirm what we have been saying for years. Both PSG and Manchester City are cheating and should be sanctioned.

"We certainly hope Uefa will take the right decisions and enforce Financial Fair Play rules, but we don't have full confidence that they will. 

"Should Uefa fail to act, we will do what we have said before: launch a complaint with European Union competition authorities."

37 minutes ago, sotsira said:

Here's an extract of a footballing body accusing you, reported in the BBC today.

Joris Evers, chief communications officer for Spain's top flight La Liga, told BBC Sport: "The Football Leaks documents [in der Spiegel] appear to confirm what we have been saying for years. Both PSG and Manchester City are cheating and should be sanctioned.

"We certainly hope Uefa will take the right decisions and enforce Financial Fair Play rules, but we don't have full confidence that they will. 

"Should Uefa fail to act, we will do what we have said before: launch a complaint with European Union competition authorities."

I think BB thinks that its all just been made up by a journalist in one of Der Spiegels back offices, because his posts show he has no understanding of the likely validity of the information they have nor of the repercussions which would include not just fines but expulsions with both clubs reputations forever tarnished whilst under their existing ownership.

1 hour ago, sotsira said:

They are accussing, similar to the german newspaper. Have Eufa or Fifa taken any action against City or PSG - haven't  seen any yet, have you? Please read my earlier statements - allegations have been made against City but no footballing (i.e. eufa or fifa) or legal bodies have taken any action. Therefore still no case to answer.

1 hour ago, carmine said:

I think BB thinks that its all just been made up by a journalist in one of Der Spiegels back offices, because his posts show he has no understanding of the likely validity of the information they have nor of the repercussions which would include not just fines but expulsions with both clubs reputations forever tarnished whilst under their existing ownership.

Why can't you understand or do you not understand legal process? A newspaper has got hold of some emails and made allegations. They may be right but they may be wrong, but you want to lynch us before due legal process.

"Mr lord we've heard the prosecution case we dont need to hear the defendants case" thats all you keep saying.

City may be in the wrong but currently none of us know if they are or are not.

Put your pitchforks away and wait.

Does that make sense Carmine?

Archived