Tottenham Thread

chonabot

27 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Classic denial syndrome that Ronnie. You prefer to accept Der Spiegal's view than a reasoned summation. Name just one single element of that which you think was cobblers and we can discuss that element

No mention from him of the stupid sums given in sponsorship is why i say its cobblers.

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

No mention from him of the stupid sums given in sponsorship is why i say its cobblers.

And I asked you the other day what exactly defines "stupid sums" and you didn't know. I also said Spurs get more in sponsorship money than us, so how does ours become "stupid sums"

14 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

And I asked you the other day what exactly defines "stupid sums" and you didn't know. I also said Spurs get more in sponsorship money than us, so how does ours become "stupid sums"

Hah yes mrboj....spending 300m quid in a season on players then and I'm not talking about now....during your "catch up" period the "sponsorship money" was ridiculous and you well know it.

21 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Hah yes mrboj....spending 300m quid in a season on players then and I'm not talking about now....during your "catch up" period the "sponsorship money" was ridiculous and you well know it.

And was discussed at length in 2014. This news is nothing new

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

And was discussed at length in 2014. This news is nothing new

Its actually the behaviour of UEFA which is most shocking here.

You've really taken this too personally....if you look back you will clearly see my views of FFP and its plastic ceiling for smaller clubs trying to hit the big time.

26 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its actually the behaviour of UEFA which is most shocking here.

You've really taken this too personally....if you look back you will clearly see my views of FFP and its plastic ceiling for smaller clubs trying to hit the big time.

Yeah I know both yours and Carms feelings of FFP. Which is why I find it strange that Carms is banging on about it so much. As for the taking it personally bit. Suppose it's hard not to when your life long team is being subjected to all these posts attacking them for accusations from a tin pot rag.

Ironically, it's us City supporters who have benefitted most from FFP, as after all the money that's been spent, our club isn't loaded up with debt. If our owners walked tomorrow we'd still be ok and that is thanks to FFP. Still think it's illegal though

34 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

If our owners walked tomorrow we'd still be ok and that is thanks to FFP. Still think it's illegal though

Football club owners do not just walk away though , their Club is their property and they would sell the Club to another billionaire who would view that as an investment or a business .

They have billions invested in their business , they wont just walk away from it 

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Football club owners do not just walk away though , their Club is their property and they would sell the Club to another billionaire who would view that as an investment or a business .

They have billions invested in their business , they wont just walk away from it 

Yes, I know that. But the point is the club isn't loaded up with debt (like Leeds where). That was the whole point of FFP. To stop owners irresponsibly spending and putting the debt against the club. It wouldn't really matter to us City fans if the owners sold it to a new owner for 2 quid or 2 billion quid (that would be his profit or loss) and we wouldn't be left with having to sustain debt payments. 

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Yes, I know that. But the point is the club isn't loaded up with debt (like Leeds where). That was the whole point of FFP. To stop owners irresponsibly spending and putting the debt against the club. It wouldn't really matter to us City fans if the owners sold it to a new owner for 2 quid or 2 billion quid (that would be his profit or loss) and we wouldn't be left with having to sustain debt payments. 

Could quite feasibly sell it to another subsidiary for 2 quid???? couldn’t help self 

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah I know both yours and Carms feelings of FFP. Which is why I find it strange that Carms is banging on about it so much. As for the taking it personally bit. Suppose it's hard not to when your life long team is being subjected to all these posts attacking them for accusations from a tin pot rag.

Ironically, it's us City supporters who have benefitted most from FFP, as after all the money that's been spent, our club isn't loaded up with debt. If our owners walked tomorrow we'd still be ok and that is thanks to FFP. Still think it's illegal though

firstly Der speigal aint a tin pot mag , its a well respected long established investagative magazine that when it puts out stories have to be accurate and have the blessing of their  lawyers else POTENTIALY they risk ALL and secondly it aint about the money youve spent its about the money your club HAS LIED about, arguably enabling to gain an unfair advantage  over others that are operating UNDER ffp  and if it thats so A/ it needs to stop B/ reprisals need to handed out,  it aint the first time you've broken the rules so i'de expect that to reflect in punishment.

EDIT and i genuinely cant see the validity of any other arguement.

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

firstly Der speigal aint a tin pot mag , its a well respected long established investagative magazine that when it puts out stories have to be accurate and have the blessing of their  lawyers else POTENTIALY they risk ALL and secondly it aint about the money youve spent its about the money your club HAS LIED about, arguably enabling to gain an unfair advantage  over others that are operating UNDER ffp  and if it thats so A/ it needs to stop B/ reprisals need to handed out,  it aint the first time you've broken the rules so i'de expect that to reflect in punishment.

Blah, blah, blah. Yadda, yadda, yadda. It's a tin pot rag and we ain't broken any rules. These are allegations and until anything is proven, that's what they remain.

52 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Blah, blah, blah. Yadda, yadda, yadda. It's a tin pot rag and we ain't broken any rules. These are allegations and until anything is proven, that's what they remain.

bout the most coherant  arguement you've come up with???? IF there wasnt any truth in them, your lawyers would be all over it,, and WAIT ,, i'm hearing NOTHING,, CAUGHT ONCE CAUGHT again ,, what you reckon lads,, season ban from the champions lge AT THE LEAST 

2 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

bout the most coherant  arguement you've come up with???? IF there wasnt any truth in them, your lawyers would be all over it,, and WAIT ,, i'm hearing NOTHING,, CAUGHT ONCE CAUGHT again ,, what you reckon lads,, season ban from the champions lge AT THE LEAST 

Do you not wonder why your hearing nothing?

Another Tott.s Muppet

crying over alleged malpractices used by Mcity

The  rags story ran out of legs . day.s ago!!!

but no. the Totts muppets.continue to take turns with great delight on peppering this forum with nonsense posts !!!!

Kindly suggest let the alledge malpractices be proven then let fly at Mcity

but we are dealing with muppets here 

thats the heart of the problem

going back to my bunker as the sirens are wailing

due to the Totts  head muppet  kamikaze pilot 8am (approx)carpet bombing runs  on the footy forum

10 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Ever since they published these allegations Der Speigel is a tin pot rag and the Telegraph is a sensationalist tabloid.  Get the drift?

This is the City fans way now.  Totally blinkered in every respect towards their owners.  Ofcourse it doesn't wash with any other football fan.  Human right abuses, torture so what, we've got great owners, illegal finance allegations....its all <deleted>, turn a complete blind eye!!!  I bet they won't read the Matthew Syed column, he totally nails it!!

5 minutes ago, carmine said:

I think all the FFP stuff, the City allegations and all that needs it own thread otherwise its just bouncing from one club thread to another.  Thoughts?

Why?

its only the Totts muppets whinging

no other club to my knowledge so keep it on your devine thread

19 minutes ago, carmine said:

Ever since they published these allegations Der Speigel is a tin pot rag and the Telegraph is a sensationalist tabloid.  Get the drift?

This is the City fans way now.  Totally blinkered in every respect towards their owners.  Ofcourse it doesn't wash with any other football fan.  Human right abuses, torture so what, we've got great owners, illegal finance allegations....its all <deleted>, turn a complete blind eye!!!  I bet they won't read the Matthew Syed column, he totally nails it!!

More biased posting against Mcity 

Give everyone a break until the allegations  are proven

seem a very fair deal to all party.s involved

thats my view

53 minutes ago, maximuss99 said:

More biased posting against Mcity 

Give everyone a break until the allegations  are proven

seem a very fair deal to all party.s involved

thats my view

Yeah,  but who's interest in your views?  Not us cobber.

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Others have talked about it and let it lie. Seemingly at least until something is proven but you are the one who is trying to keep the traction going.

It detracts from the Stadium shenanigans which you boys were belting them with for a bit. 

Like a game of slag tennis but with no winners. 

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

I'm sure a certain few on here will find flaws!!????

We don't need to. Your own building contractor found them. Although calling them flaws is an understatement considering they were "issues with the critical safety system".

Does look nice though.

Archived