Tottenham Thread

chonabot

5 hours ago, carmine said:

Ever since they published these allegations Der Speigel is a tin pot rag and the Telegraph is a sensationalist tabloid.  Get the drift?

This is the City fans way now.  Totally blinkered in every respect towards their owners.  Ofcourse it doesn't wash with any other football fan.  Human right abuses, torture so what, we've got great owners, illegal finance allegations....its all <deleted>, turn a complete blind eye!!!  I bet they won't read the Matthew Syed column, he totally nails it!!

You keep posting as though City are guilty of the Spiegel allegations and we keep responding that we've  not even be challenged on these allegations by the footballing authorities. We haven't  said we are or are not guilty - why? Because  they haven't  been investigated by the footballing authorities so NOBODY EVEN YOU CARMINE know if theres any truth in the allegations. You need to hold your horses to see if there is an investigation  or not. But YOU have us as guilty already because  it suits your agenda.

Funny thing  is, your previous  post suggests the spiegel allegations as seperate thread, but you were straight back in to it in your very  next post. Classic!

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, alfieconn said:

No doubt some would prefer a second hand athletics stadium ????

Or maybe they are really not that bothered and find all the flaming and bickering tedious and boring. 

Have you ever wondered why it’s only the same few posters posting and no one new can be arsed? ...........no probably not. 

Just for for the record your new stadium looks outstanding but I’m sure you will find something sarcastic  to say about that too. 

2 hours ago, maximuss99 said:

Where are you coming from?

The Mcity ridicolous allegely charges has run out of legs 

No Charges laid!!!!! 

only Totts muppets. think otherwise.

you just REALLY arn't that bright are you

as opposed to all legislative professions who ARE, but just not that quick. IMo The ONLY telling silence is the one from the man city's legal team..

Not aimed at a particular post but in general.

Banter is one thing but I'm getting a bit fed up lately of people getting personal and name calling. I've had to be away quite a lot lately which has led to other mods having to step in. Pack it in or warnings will be given. I'll post the same message on some other threads. Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Inflammatory post and responses removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

GOOD 3 points against a v competative well drilled palace team who with that bac post headed miss should have drawn level. hugo swings from scarily dire to borderline stunning. dont think its a week our  young center bac will forget in a hurry however it looks like he's here to stay ,, what was that sayin 'to the manor born' fits imo

12 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

you just REALLY arn't that bright are you

as opposed to all legislative professions who ARE, but just not that quick. IMo The ONLY telling silence is the one from the man city's legal team..

????Smarter then the average

please answer the following

From my view point the only EPL  fan   base  wildly speculating the alleged charge.s against Mancity are the Totts supporters on this footy forum

All other club threads are void on the topic  plus this thread  and  rightly so

I.am not defending Mancity but feel they are being harshly treated by Totts supporters on a  whim of speculation from a rag of a tabaloid and at this point  no charges have been  laid against them. from any source

so why or the Bitching/moaning/whinging etc 

From a laymen.s view your rather silly comment as to why Mancity.s legal  team are silent on the allege offences

a kindergarden child could supply the correct answer

#No Charges Have Been Laid# in doing so they keep  their powder dry

my advice to Totts supporters  is  get  the facts correct then fire away

but that seem.s a tall order from their posts here on this footy forum !!!!

Three points and a clean sheet going into another worthless and potentially damaging international break.  Well lets hope Poch doesn't release our guys but i think he'll let Kane and Dele go.  Fingered crossed they don't get injured.  Der, Rose and Trippier won't be risked i'm sure.

Back to the game.  Seeing the good and the bad from Lloris is becoming a match by match feature now.  How long before his mistakes undermine the confidence of the back four.  Yes he makes some brilliant saves but he just can't seem to cut out the howlers.  Gazzaniga looks much more solid all round and a kid in comparison.

Juan Foyth is a star in the making.  He has some creases that need ironing out but the genuine quality is there and at 20yo there's loads of time, especially since Davinson Sanchez has done his hamstring.

Sissoko continues to improve and today was another improvement.  I'm never going to be that much of a fan but at least now we have a genuine player as opposed to a 30m laughing stock.

International break probably helps us what with our injury crisis so tallest theres one benefit.

Did the commentator say that was our 5th game in thirteen days?!!!

We have some very tough fixtures coming up.  Dembele gone till next year,  Amos gone for the rest of the season.  Thats done.  However getting a return date for Vertonghen is crucial because his absence unbalances our defense.  Plus the fact he was probably player of the season for us last year.

Davinson Samchez's hamstring injury stats is unknown, but Foyth looks like he can do a job.  Rose's absence is hurting because Davies is really struggling at the moment.  A liability.  No news still on Danny Rose then.

Trippier's injury yesterday is still status unknown but atleast we have Aurier to cover.

Dier still with no comeback date but atleast Wanyama is back.

All in all, 7 first team players out and Eriksen, the 8th,  being left on the bench so somethings still not right.  Last week he was hopeless by his standards so possibly struggling to reach match fitness.

In summary, what a amazing job the manager and squad are doing.  No summer signings, no home ground, multiple injuries and still only two points off the top.  Spurs fans really shouldn't be complaining and the way in which squad players have stepped up, especially the youngsters has been impressive.  Very tough for Luke Amos and i'm sure he would have shone but that's the game.  

if theres one major thing that must be addressed its the imbalance in defense between right and left sided players.  We are right side top heavy.  And with Vertonghen and Rose out it shows.

2 hours ago, maximuss99 said:

????Smarter then the average

please answer the following

From my view point the only EPL  fan   base  wildly speculating the alleged charge.s against Mancity are the Totts supporters on this footy forum

All other club threads are void on the topic  plus this thread  and  rightly so

I.am not defending Mancity but feel they are being harshly treated by Totts supporters on a  whim of speculation from a rag of a tabaloid and at this point  no charges have been  laid against them. from any source

so why or the Bitching/moaning/whinging etc 

From a laymen.s view your rather silly comment as to why Mancity.s legal  team are silent on the allege offences

a kindergarden child could supply the correct answer

#No Charges Have Been Laid# in doing so they keep  their powder dry

my advice to Totts supporters  is  get  the facts correct then fire away

but that seem.s a tall order from their posts here on this footy forum !!!!

My advice to you would be to get your facts right because all we have done is repeat what the allegations are, and i know you come from a very different culture but i can inform you the Daily Telegraph is the widest read broadsheet in the UK not as you incorrectly describe it. 

Now, you might have you own agenda but don't come on here misrepresenting the situation, just to stir things up a little....or did you think we were all that stupid?

I know you won't have an answer we'll expect the usual "confused" emoticon. I'm sure you won't disappoint cobber.

You probably will manage to get me banned in the end but frankly a forum that would allow your type of nonsense second time round really isn't worth a damn.

Really is remarkable how we can now win a game there yesterday which we would have been scrambling to get a point out of a couple of seasons ago.

And with our injury list? Just amazing all round from the entire squad this last two/three weeks.

11 minutes ago, carmine said:

My advice to you would be to get your facts right because all we have done is repeat what the allegations are, and i know you come from a very different culture but i can inform you the Daily Telegraph is the widest read broadsheet in the UK not as you incorrectly describe it. 

Now, you might have you own agenda but don't come on here misrepresenting the situation, just to stir things up a little....or did you think we were all that stupid?

I know you won't have an answer we'll expect the usual "confused" emoticon. I'm sure you won't disappoint cobber.

You probably will manage to get me banned in the end but frankly a forum that would allow your type of nonsense second time round really isn't worth a damn.

Its barely worth replying to this poster with "anyone but Tottenham" as his favourite team.

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Really is remarkable how we can now win a game there yesterday which we would have been scrambling to get a point out of a couple of seasons ago.

And with our injury list? Just amazing all round from the entire squad this last two/three weeks.

We would be mid table if this was a five season ago scenario, no doubt about it.  We have a win mentality, never give up.  OK, we have the odd slip like everyone but strong belief and graft is a feature of the Pochettino era.  Lets not kid ourselves, the sides we've been having to field for most of the season due to injuries is nowhere near as strong as the others around us but we've ground out wins. Not pretty yesterday, neither that pretty at Wolves but we've ground it out. We've played 8 away games too!! Thats more than anyone..... as if Wembley's our home anyway!! Some of it ain't pretty but needs must.  

Foyth plays and gets MOM from all the fans websites (BBC got it wrong again!) he's just stepped up a gear, as had Lamela.  Sissoko's game is a revelation recently and Lucas Mours is like a new signing.  And lets not forget Gazzaniga in goal.  Can't fault him either.

I suppose Pochettino must take most if not all the praise.  So let the knockers carry on, after all its the same chumps everytime isn't it!!!  

A previous public warning about bickering has been ignored.

Remember that a post should not be reported just because 

your opinion differs from another in fact it is frowned upon.

If this continues you can be sure a holiday will be granted.

This goes for both party's.

Archived