Tottenham Thread

chonabot

28 minutes ago, carmine said:

We would be mid table if this was a five season ago scenario, no doubt about it.  We have a win mentality, never give up.  OK, we have the odd slip like everyone but strong belief and graft is a feature of the Pochettino era.  Lets not kid ourselves, the sides we've been having to field for most of the season due to injuries is nowhere near as strong as the others around us but we've ground out wins. Not pretty yesterday, neither that pretty at Wolves but we've ground it out. We've played 8 away games too!! Thats more than anyone..... as if Wembley's our home anyway!! Some of it ain't pretty but needs must.  

Foyth plays and gets MOM from all the fans websites (BBC got it wrong again!) he's just stepped up a gear, as had Lamela.  Sissoko's game is a revelation recently and Lucas Mours is like a new signing.  And lets not forget Gazzaniga in goal.  Can't fault him either.

I suppose Pochettino must take most if not all the praise.  So let the knockers carry on, after all its the same chumps everytime isn't it!!!  

Yes Foyth and Sanchez could well be our first choice defence in a couple of years and what a pairing they will be.

All rosy in the garden going into the next stupid international break.

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Oh and regardless how well Lloris is playing I think its cash in time and the rise of the new Gazza.

Things have changed quite a lot since he was the blue eyed boy after the World Cup. 

Why the recent drop in form do you think? Personal issues got on top (Drink driving case) or has he always been a bit suspect? 

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Things have changed quite a lot since he was the blue eyed boy after the World Cup. 

Why the recent drop in form do you think? Personal issues got on top (Drink driving case) or has he always been a bit suspect? 

Great shot stopper prone to the worst kind of howlers....he even managed one in the World Cup final!!

6 hours ago, maximuss99 said:

????Smarter then the average

please answer the following

From my view point the only EPL  fan   base  wildly speculating the alleged charge.s against Mancity are the Totts supporters on this footy forum

All other club threads are void on the topic  plus this thread  and  rightly so

I.am not defending Mancity but feel they are being harshly treated by Totts supporters on a  whim of speculation from a rag of a tabaloid and at this point  no charges have been  laid against them. from any source

so why or the Bitching/moaning/whinging etc 

From a laymen.s view your rather silly comment as to why Mancity.s legal  team are silent on the allege offences

a kindergarden child could supply the correct answer

#No Charges Have Been Laid# in doing so they keep  their powder dry

my advice to Totts supporters  is  get  the facts correct then fire away

but that seem.s a tall order from their posts here on this footy forum !!!!

why we keep do on, cos were football fans and seems we ALL agree that when one if not THE most respected investigative mags in WORLD press put forward an article that CATIGORICALLY says a football club is breaking the rules and itss not a horrible nasty cheap scam like some newspapers have done  you may choose to bury your head in the sand and not chat about it , up to you , but we dont,  so if there wasnt any PROVABLE truth in it , you think the man city lawyers wouldnt take the opp to at least deny it:clap2: ,,,,DREAM ON.

Bottom line is we have played 4 games in 8 days won 3 and lost to the best team in the country. Fair play, whilst ruined by injury its a great return.  We should be realistic and very happy.  We've taken everything we could.  

Hers one for you;  goals per minute played,  Kane is by far the best striker in CL history.  Second is Messi, but regardless od the importance quite a testament to Harry Kane.  Baring in min CL is the benchmark thats good going.  its irelevant until he's judged as the player he is and i say this as an example of the useless service he was given in the world cup and as a relevance to the old adage of a striker is only as good as the service he receives.

21 minutes ago, carmine said:

Hers one for you;  goals per minute played,  Kane is by far the best striker in CL history.  Second is Messi, but regardless od the importance quite a testament to Harry Kane.  Baring in min CL is the benchmark thats good going.  its irelevant until he's judged as the player he is and i say this as an example of the useless service he was given in the world cup and as a relevance to the old adage of a striker is only as good as the service he receives.

Kane has been exceptional as ever this season yes....and Poch as ever curtailing his drifting back. :laugh:

3 points is 3 points , again not the best game I have seen. But without some key players like Eriksen I think we did okay. But Palace should have scored at least once with the chances they got. Luckily they did'nt.

53 minutes ago, carmine said:

Bottom line is we have played 4 games in 8 days won 3 and lost to the best team in the country. Fair play, whilst ruined by injury its a great return.  We should be realistic and very happy.  We've taken everything we could.  

You’ve won ugly at times and that’s testament to what Poch has installed in the side. Kudos to him once again by sticking  with the young lad after what was perceived as a howler in the Wolves match. 

How many managers would of had the balls to keep him in the side?

He is clearly an excellent man manager who the players are responding to. 

And Poch no doubt will be going to greener pastures next season 
As  
When poverty enters one.s door 
love goe.s  out the window[emoji7]
You don't know that, Poch loves London and his family has settled down. Pure speculations.

23 minutes ago, balo said:
1 hour ago, maximuss99 said:
And Poch no doubt will be going to greener pastures next season 
As  
When poverty enters one.s door 
love goe.s  out the windowemoji7.png

You don't know that, Poch loves London and his family has settled down. Pure speculations.

Perhaps very true Balo

but when the like.s of Real Madrid and Man Utd come knocking the small club such as Totts in this scenario always run second

Real Madrid is my pick to get his monika and Harry will follow him

and all monie.s gained will service their present  massive debt

10 minutes ago, maximuss99 said:

Perhaps very true Balo

but when the like.s of Real Madrid and Man Utd come knocking the small club such as Totts in this scenario always run second

Real Madrid is my pick to get his monika

Well its not happening and he has a long contract so you shouldn't be speculating on here same as the Citeh allegations.

Funny old game isn't it cobber?

9 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Well its not happening and he has a long contract so you shouldn't be speculating on here same as the Citeh allegations.

Funny old game isn't it cobber?

Pochs extended contract recently signed is peanuts  to either MU or RM to pay 

for his services

Levy was just covering his backside as he know.s that it is on the cards 

that is how Levy works

9 minutes ago, maximuss99 said:

Pochs extended contract recently signed is peanuts  to either MU or RM to pay 

for his services

Levy was just covering his backside as he know.s that it is on the cards 

that is how Levy works

Ah yes just the same as we are selling all of our top players. 

Like we do every season. :clap2:

10 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

My money is on Hazard to go to Madrid before Poch does.

Will Poch manage Madrid? Quite possibly but I see that 5 years down the line for him.

I hope you are right Ronnie, but if a lack of squad depth leads to finishing out of the top 4 this season and/or next, I think he could skedaddle. There will be no lack of suitors.

1 minute ago, maximuss99 said:

Prior to your massive 637 mil  quid debt and climbing every day 

Levy could play the cards in

his favour. but now he is on the opposite end due to having no cash available 

What Goes Around

Comes Around

Happy Days????????????

Yes it is as we won yesterday. Off you trot and watch your team play....whichever one it happens to be today of course cobber.

1 minute ago, jellydog said:

I hope you are right Ronnie, but if a lack of squad depth leads to finishing out of the top 4 this season and/or next, I think he could skedaddle. There will be no lack of suitors.

He has a long contract so he can't simply leave and no way would Levy allow it to an English club.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

He has a long contract so he can't simply leave and no way would Levy allow it to an English club.

Yeah, I hear you, but if Pochy wanted out and a moneybag club were willing to pony up the dosh, then it could be an exit. I hope not.

16 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes it is as we won yesterday. Off you trot and watch your team play....whichever one it happens to be today of course cobber.

Watching the Scousers live now 0,.0 after 15 mins 

2 nil to the scousers at f.t is my prediction

just shows u do not watch the EPl  liv but you are a expert on it LOL

3 minutes ago, maximuss99 said:

Watching the Scousers live now 0,.0 after 15 mins 

2 nil to the scousers at f.t is my prediction

just shows u do not watch the EPl  liv but you are a expert on it LOL

You do talk the mightiest sheiiiite btw.

Watching on Mobdro here as I'm typing.

A lot of the vitriol on the footy threads seems to be justified to those involved cos it's banter.

ban·ter
/ˈban(t)ər/
noun
noun: banter
the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.

I don't see much banter m'self

Archived