Tottenham Thread

chonabot

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

NOT if he runs it out, he'll go for nish and in theory get  a larger pay day 

edit   for once talk sport about gets it right

https://talksport.com/football/407007/tottenham-transfer-news-alderweireld-contract-united/

That is a very old link.

In any case if he chooses to stay and do that we get him playing for us for another year so I'm happy no thrilled with that.

He can go at 31 to any club of his choosing with Foyth being 22 by then and Sanchez 23.

52 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I think he would be mad to stay past the summer....he'll get 200k a week elsewhere on a 3/4 year deal rather than his current 50k.

yeah old link  , but i dont think  in essence he'll have changed ,his mind move to a 'top club' now or wait and move for a 'pay day' after his contract runs out. either way is no issue hapi to have him and  imo we've enuf cover ready ish to step up,, and sanchez i'm sure has more in his locker that WILL come out

19 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Well Verts is the only one who would be likely to make a big difference unless Rose is close??

Miss Dembele for that game certainly....he's just irreplaceable for us.

Rose and Vertonghen would make a massive difference.  We need them for this upcoming derby.

We also need Eriksen back playing and something anywhere near his best.

Chelsea are very beatable but we need to field a strong side.

I've just received an email from Sportlux offering me premium seating at the library for 99 quid for the derby.

I think not...but what got me was their "neutral zone" where opposing fans can mingle.

Errm that is likely to go well. :laugh:

Edit: Just realised its not even the NLD its the mickey mouse cup!!

12 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I've just received an email from Sportlux offering me premium seating at the library for 99 quid for the derby.

I think not...but what got me was their "neutral zone" where opposing fans can mingle.

I think that was a typo Ronnie, that should have read "mangle".

8 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You fancy rubbing up with the arse do ya

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Nah I fancy them to do ya to be honest a real get back in your box type of affair. Take the stuffing right out ya type of scenario. 

They won't be moving beyond flat track bullying the lower half teams I'm afraid R2D2 but keep on dreaming. :laugh:

so next up the cheating chavs,, a  win would be good, but  defo a dificult one, hopefully

baring dembele we'll have all fit, bout time poch sorted that lhs , with any luck rose will come bac  sc ore a few and some mugs will then give us another 50 mil though tbh cant c anyone being as lavish with their cash as the other cheats of the division, ,  then get rid of davies and get someone effective at defending AND getting forward,  so levy will earn is corn with them  bournemouths aki could do a job BUT is a DECENT lhs cd and ready imo  to challenge at  a step up  ,, however IMO IT NEEDS sorting we're ONE injury away from a very dificult situ   anyway onwards and up wards

7 hours ago, jellydog said:

Your boy Gazzaniga kept a clean sheet in his first start for Argentina. More call ups to come I'd wager.

yeah, have to  give credit where credits due, he joined us from southampton with poch and he 's  hardly even been on the bench and has come in and taken his chance really well,  as for replacing hugo ,, its really early days but it looks like we've at last got decent competition in that position,  vorn was NEVER gonna displace hugo,, this boy may well however its one thing coming in for ONE game and looking the part TOTALLY diferent carrying that position for an elongated run  but we'll c.

its the sun so probably  nonsence, butif we 'lost' anyone of our regulars  and i HAD to pick

eric would be my 'go to' boy, he'd be a loss BUT were covered imo  but dont think for a minute they'll buy him for less than we mugged  the 'cheats' for with walker  but we'll c 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7780596/real-madrid-90million-18m-marcus-rashford-­christian-eriksen/

looking forward to this one BIG game  more stad delays , apparently we've got an option for taking  wembley on to the end of the season,  good news bout verity being fit suppose he'll partner toby? tbh its gonna b dificult the chavs have a good forward line and set up well could take advantage of our unsettled bacline.. 

Archived