BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chonabot

Tottenham Thread

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

1. "Well if we do win the league or a cup it'll be worth fifty times what your hollow silverwares worth."

Don't follow. How can that be? 

2. "what ifs has Sane registered for France, which is a fair point but have you taken a look at their midfield options".

Don't follow. You don't  think Sane plays in midfield do you? ?

I'm saying Sane is a midfielder yes.  An attacking midfield.  He can also be deployed as an out and out wing.

But presumably he can fill in for Fernandinho when he's injured?

25 minutes ago, carmine said:

I'm saying Sane is a midfielder yes.  An attacking midfield.  He can also be deployed as an out and out wing.

But presumably he can fill in for Fernandinho when he's injured?

I really hope you're not being serious with this Sane is an attacking midfielder malarky, because he's not.

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I really hope you're not being serious with this Sane is an attacking midfielder malarky, because he's not.

What position does he play?

Please enlighten me....he's not an attacking mid, so what is he?  I've already stated that he's deployed as a winger at times.  But you say its "malarky" referring to him as an attacking md!!

What is he then?

Breaking news.........Leroy Sane is not an an attacking midfielder, apparently. ??

11 minutes ago, carmine said:

Breaking news.........Leroy Sane is not an an attacking midfielder, apparently. ??

If you'd  watched him at all for City you'd see he's  an out-and-out winger.

^Funnily enough, when City bought David Silva, quite the reverse of Sane, Silva was 'sold' to the City fans as a 'winger' which only took a game or two to see that he'd  be wrongly branded.

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

If you'd  watched him at all for City you'd see he's  an out-and-out winger.

Well i'm sorry to say but Pep's very much going to be agreeing with my description. But i have neither the time or the inclination to go down this road, i've made a view very clear anyway.

What on earth are we to do with you, BB?  You really don't think he's an attacking mid do you!!!!!

41 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

A winger???

I've not seen a winger play in best part of 25 years.

Bring back Davie Cooper....what a player he was!

John Robertson...even better.

40 minutes ago, carmine said:

Well i'm sorry to say but Pep's very much going to be agreeing with my description. But i have neither the time or the inclination to go down this road, i've made a view very clear anyway.

What on earth are we to do with you, BB?  You really don't think he's an attacking mid do you!!!!!

I typed a long response and this crap website software lost it again...grr...so I'll  just say to be an attacking midfielder would imply the player plays in midfield but Sane plays and stays as wide left as possible  and upfront  - rarely does Sane venture back in to midfield or defence except when HE's lost possession.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Have to agree to disagree on that one.

Fair enough. I thought Robertson was the underrated genius in the Forest sides; i lived in Nottm during Forest's glory days and would go watch them when City weren't at home or playing in the midlands so i saw Robertson alot. Guessing being a jock you saw Cooper more.

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Fair enough. I thought Robertson was the underrated genius in the Forest sides; i lived in Nottm during Forest's glory days and would go watch them when City weren't at home or playing in the midlands so i saw Robertson alot. Guessing being a jock you saw Cooper more.

Robertson was a terrific player, a bit of a genius.