BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chonabot

Tottenham Thread

7 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Look's like our boy's are missing each other !

DgzOPnNXkAAVOwC.jpg

If it was both A teams it would have been a one club derby!!!  They actually look worried about how their salaries are going to get paid what with the latest reports of our new stadium costs of 2.2bn.......

1 hour ago, carmine said:

what with the latest reports of our new stadium costs of 2.2bn...….

Aaaah. I see what your doing here. Take the current position and keep exaggerating it out of all proportion. That way when the bad news finally lands on the doorstep it ain't such a shock. I had an ex-wife who used to do that with her credit card. It's called being in denial

2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Aaaah. I see what your doing here. Take the current position and keep exaggerating it out of all proportion. That way when the bad news finally lands on the doorstep it ain't such a shock. I had an ex-wife who used to do that with her credit card. It's called being in denial

Absolutely i am, but we already know the bad news is 850m.  But lets be serious here and just accept that when they broke dirt it wasn't on an estimate of 400m?  To think that insults my intelligence as it does yours.

Then we can go back to enjoying ourselves!

Absolutely i am, but we already know the bad news is 850m.  But lets be serious here and just accept that when they broke dirt it wasn't on an estimate of 400m?  To think that insults my intelligence as it does yours.

Then we can go back to enjoying ourselves!

"we already know the bad news is 850m" - not involved in the construction and engineering business are you.

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"we already know the bad news is 850m" - not involved in the construction and engineering business are you.

Sick of you already today, better things to do.  Go and irritate someone else mate.

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

Sick of you already today, better things to do.  Go and irritate someone else mate.

? :clap2:

Get in contact with Keith for that girl with the long legs...you're way too serious and need some relief

Now the BBC is saying our stadiums going to cost 750m.

I wish everyone could decide on one figure because right now those "in the know" such as some on here seem to have figures that vary by about 450m!!!  Couldn't make this <deleted> up!!

Or perhaps everyone is!!?

20 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Did he actually think it was a serious game ?

20 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Pundit Lee Dixon criticised the friendliness of Tottenham Hotspur's Englandand Belgium players during their World Cup match

Lee Dixon needs to get real, typical ex gooner  plum pundit.

Any excuse to have a pop at Spurs.

Considering they had both qualified, the outcome would have been 

the difference of England playing either Japan or Colombia in the 

next round.

I'm sure Kane would be happy to reunite with his buddy Sanchez 

in the next round. ?

16 minutes ago, sotsira said:

Lee Dixon needs to get real, typical ex gooner  plum pundit.

Any excuse to have a pop at Spurs.

Considering they had both qualified, the outcome would have been 

the difference of England playing either Japan or Colombia in the 

next round.

I'm sure Kane would be happy to reunite with his buddy Sanchez 

in the next round. ?

Lee Dixon is a prize plum.  

Two weeks ago we had Tony Adams saying the attitude of the Tottenham players wouldn't be good for the squad, or some crap like that! Complete <deleted>.   Funny, but in his entire time as an England player unless my memory serves me wrong, we won sweet <deleted> all.

Then you've got Martin Keown......less said about him the better.  A genetic throw back with a monkeys head.

I wish everyone could decide on one figure because right now those "in the know" such as some on here seem to have figures that vary by about 450m!!!  Couldn't make this <deleted> up!!

They will not know the final cost until after the project finishes and all contractor's, subcontractor's and supplier's variations and claims have been settled. The figures being reported will be the 'forecast' final cost, which is updated monthly and is subject to change - rarely goes down, usually goes up.

22 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

They will not know the final cost until after the project finishes and all contractor's, subcontractor's and supplier's variations and claims have been settled. The figures being reported will be the 'forecast' final cost, which is updated monthly and is subject to change - rarely goes down, usually goes up.

if only everyone knew as much about the Spurs stadium construction as you, but then again i doubt anyone as studied it for as long as you have!!?

#obsessed

2 hours ago, carmine said:

No no no the BBC have got all wrong, a couple of months ago BB was putting out figs of  1B to 1.2B and he's a expert on building cost's ?

6 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

What's our current bank balance BB?

He was going on about our 1.2bn cost only recently, or was it 1bn, i loose track....now he's saying nobody knows presumably because the latest figure is lower than he'd like it to be. Classic!!