BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chonabot

Tottenham Thread

14 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

...oh and your new sponsorship deal will be many times that of ours of course it will why lie about that!!

It may or may not be but probably will but why lie about 1bn quid a year from Etihad? Other clubs have just as big if not more sponsorship deals. You guys try to rip apart anyone who dares mention the rising costs of the stadium and that is based on reports (with links to sources) that vary by a few hundred million quid and yet it's fine to just pluck a billion quid from thin air and post it as you "hear" it's our new sponsorship deal. ? 

11 minutes ago, carmine said:

Well it sounds like he does!!!  Problem is, he has difficulty with numbers, exaggerations.

He's the Dianne Abbott of the forum....did you locate his missing 250m?

I'm happy for you to find the post where you think i exaggerated and I'll find the website who quoted the amount i posted. Ever heard of 'don't shoot the messenger'?

10 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yet you KNEW our stadium cost had risen to 1.2 bn quid!!

Astonishing!!

Jesus...we're a bit slow on here today. The "stadium cost had risen to 1.2 bn quid" is out there in internetland so WE can all know it but to the best of my knowledge Spurs current account balance is NOT out there in internetland so NONE OF US know it. Doh!

34 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Obsessed? Me? No.

YOU raised the subject of Spurs stadium, NOT ME; i gave you information on how costs are finalised in the construction and engineering industries.

You will find it less embarrassing if you properly read other's posts before trying to be smart. Just saying.

So what's the latest price on our stadium ? taking into account you normally increase the price by approx 100m a month !

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm happy for you to find the post where you think i exaggerated and I'll find the website who quoted the amount i posted. Ever heard of 'don't shoot the messenger'?

Seems like we all remember the post except your good self.....theres a surprise.  

13 minutes ago, carmine said:

Do you think Germany can still win the tournament?

Stop prattling on with your nonsense, no one has the faintest interest in a clueless troll with know actual knowledge of what he's trolling on about

I was trying to educate you on a subject - construction and engineering industry i am very knowledgeable on - you know nothing about but you choose to remain ignorant and diss me. You couldn't make it up :clap2:

4 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

So what's the latest price on our stadium ? taking into account you normally increase the price by approx 100m a month !

you're asking the forums very own Dianne Abbott?

And he's still clinging to that historic initial estimate of 400m to save face in what has been a truly appalling argument on his part..

I wish he'd just stick to subjects like financial doping in football or someone equally relevant.

23 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm waiting for a decent striker or winger to embarrass Walker at this World Cup....and it WILL happen.

Bring it on!!

Trippier's crossing still needs improvement but Walker should be crossing the ball at Northamptonshire third division level he's that bad!

He's a good un that Trippier eh. Where did he learn his trade? 

16 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

It may or may not be but probably will but why lie about 1bn quid a year from Etihad? Other clubs have just as big if not more sponsorship deals. You guys try to rip apart anyone who dares mention the rising costs of the stadium and that is based on reports (with links to sources) that vary by a few hundred million quid and yet it's fine to just pluck a billion quid from thin air and post it as you "hear" it's our new sponsorship deal. ? 

As an example of the sheer stupidity of such posts.

"Stadium costs rise!"

Hardly a surprise to hear building costs rising....the price of a cup of tea rises or a ploughmans lunch....however to suggest we have bankrupted ourselves in the process is just stupidity and was suggested on here numerous times by the usual muppets.

I put it down to jealousy....and on that note I hope your new deal is a good one cos I haven't heard any Bale or Messi rumours for your lot....not yet anyway.

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I was trying to educate you on a subject - construction and engineering industry i am very knowledgeable on - you know nothing about but you choose to remain ignorant and diss me. You couldn't make it up :clap2:

I wouldn't want you costing my house build....I'd end up building a tent cos its all I could afford!

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

He's a good un that Trippier eh. Where did he learn his trade? 

Yes credit where due...however you were too busy buying Brazilians to see what lay  under your noses....more fool you.

20 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

City's sponsorships, including the stadium naming, were investigated and the verdict was no wrong doing but hey lets not let the facts get in the way of long running myths eh. 

12 minutes ago, carmine said:

Seems like we all remember the post except your good self.....theres a surprise.  

So if you remember the post so well you'll have no trouble finding it and reposting it will you, and then I'll find the news report i took it from. I'm waiting.

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

City's sponsorships, including the stadium naming, were investigated and the verdict was no wrong doing but hey lets not let the facts get in the way of long running myths eh. 

Your net spend was 221m quid last season my old son.

Nice bit of sponsorship my jogging on friend.

Alfie (jesus they're all up now) "So what's the latest price on our stadium ?"

I assume you know how to use google. Search and ye shall find. Enjoy.