BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chonabot

Tottenham Thread

56 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Shameful attitude mate!

In the real non heavily subsidised by ridiculous "sponsorship"....221m net spend a season on players etc teams need to balance the books.

Just faaaark off with this holier than thou rubbish BB its just embarrassing for ya.

Anyway climb back on your griffin and enjoy the rain.

Hopefully Tony Adams has stopped worrying now about whether the Spurs contingent of players have the bottle for it.  What a <deleted> he is.  

26 minutes ago, carmine said:

Hopefully Tony Adams has stopped worrying now about whether the Spurs contingent of players have the bottle for it.  What a <deleted> he is.  

Yeah, 3 out of 3 for the Spurs players penalty shoot out, looks like it was Jamie Vardy & Jessie Lingard that bottled it, although I was bottling it when Dier had to step up for the last one ?

9 minutes ago, sotsira said:

Yeah, 3 out of 3 for the Spurs players penalty shoot out, looks like it was Jamie Vardy & Jessie Lingard that bottled it, although I was bottling it when Dier had to step up for the last one ?

Dier didn't have a good game but when it came to the penalty he had the look  and wasn't going to bottle.

I was also really impressed with Davinson Sanchez.  For a mere 21yo, he's a remarkably good player already.

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Dier didn't have a good game but when it came to the penalty he had the look  and wasn't going to bottle.

I was also really impressed with Davinson Sanchez.  For a mere 21yo, he's a remarkably good player already.

Sanchez kept Kane pretty quiet and stayed calm while his teammates were losing it.

38 minutes ago, champers said:

Sanchez kept Kane pretty quiet and stayed calm while his teammates were losing it.

Yes he did.  He's going to prove to be a wonderful buy for Spurs.

Classic crap journalism from Dominc Fifield in the Guardian writing about Trippier being a back up player at Spurs even after Walker had left.

Clown should either do his homework or stop lying.  Shouldn't be too much to ask should it.

On 7/4/2018 at 6:15 AM, carmine said:

Yes he did.  He's going to prove to be a wonderful buy for Spurs.

Could be said  he Already is carms.. toby prior injury was generally rated as one of if not the top cb in the prem and post injury he couldnt get his place bac from him .. possibly had a touch to do with toby not wantin to sign a new deal .. but even so....the kids done good

10 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Gave MANY hapi memories  RIP

Lhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44757890

Yeah very sad to here this news RIP, he was one of my favourite players I watched when I first started going to WHL during the early 70's, together with Chivers, Perryman, Knowles and Jennings.

Here's one for you long time Spurs' fans.

Dhwah7fXkAILHTY.jpg

Oliver Skipp has joined the first team training.  Only 17yo but possibly the highest regarded academy player,  Pochettino must really rate him.  

28 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Kane needs a rest....I'd give him at least a month off.....he never scores in August anyway! :biggrin:

Harry will be angling for the Golden Bootie Ronnie !!:wink: