Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chonabot

Tottenham Thread

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Ah Chicog, gone and almost forgotten.:tongue:

Last i heard he and that smokie35 were seen skipping in to the sunset arm in arm singing Chas & Dave songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Last i heard he and that smokie35 were seen skipping in to the sunset arm in arm singing Chas & Dave songs.

? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jellydog said:

Ah Chicog, gone and almost forgotten.:tongue:

Shame, he was a good, knowledgeable poster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, carmine said:

Shame, he was a good, knowledgeable poster.

Churlish and with a weighty chip on his shoulder though. Supporting Arsenal is a tough business I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Churlish and with a weighty chip on his shoulder though. Supporting Arsenal is a tough business I guess.

Well i do think its fair to say that this is a very important season coming up for them.  Obviously i wish them the worst but again we will see how hard it is to carry on from a very long term manager.  I also think Wenger created a much harder job for his successor by not leaving two years earlier.  Is Unai Emery up to the task?  Difficult to tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to see World Cup winning captain Lloris signing a new long term deal and also Son who is a fantastic and season on season improving player for us.

 

The Lamela four year contract is definitely a 50/50 for me.

 

The three players I want to see sign haven't yet however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that i care one way or tother but it looks like the Grealish deal is in jeopardy as Villa now under new ownership.

 

Getting Son signed up to a new contract is very good news though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, carmine said:

Not that i care one way or tother but it looks like the Grealish deal is in jeopardy as Villa now under new ownership.

 

Getting Son signed up to a new contract is very good news though.

 

Grealish won't be leaving cheap now that is for sure so you can rule us out as it was that fact plus his British passport which was the main attraction.

 

Not going well this transfer window is it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

 

Grealish won't be leaving cheap now that is for sure so you can rule us out as it was that fact plus his British passport which was the main attraction.

 

Not going well this transfer window is it!!!

The new owners will not be wanting to sell their best player.  But i didn't give a toss if we signed him or not.  What i do think is that if a couple of top quality signings don't arrive before the window closes then Pochettino has been let down.  By top quality i'm talking the likes of De Ligt, Kovacic, not Grealish!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good nrws on Son signing up. Any news on getting the exemption from his military service? Read there's a petition calling for the korean players to be exempt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, carmine said:

The new owners will not be wanting to sell their best player.  But i didn't give a toss if we signed him or not.  What i do think is that if a couple of top quality signings don't arrive before the window closes then Pochettino has been let down.  By top quality i'm talking the likes of De Ligt, Kovacic, not Grealish!!

Apparently we are struggling to off load squad players which is holding things up, a. Poch doesn't want a large squad, b. Levy doesn't want to pay salaries on players who are struggling to make the bench, so does that mean if we don't get rid of anyone then we don't get anyone in ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Apparently we are struggling to off load squad players which is holding things up, a. Poch doesn't want a large squad, b. Levy doesn't want to pay salaries on players who are struggling to make the bench, so does that mean if we don't get rid of anyone then we don't get anyone in ?

I would presume so.   Supposedly Toby's not going to United without Martial coming our way and thats hit a brick wall too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, carmine said:

I would presume so.   Supposedly Toby's not going to United without Martial coming our way and thats hit a brick wall too.  

That one seems a no brainer for United. Maybe Levy is looking around for another suitor to avoid Toby heading to a big competitor ? Or United feeling a little more secure in the back these days ?

 

Looks like you've got twinkle toes Lamela tied up for awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...