BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chonabot

Tottenham Thread

On 7/21/2018 at 7:35 AM, carmine said:

Not that i care one way or tother but it looks like the Grealish deal is in jeopardy as Villa now under new ownership.

Getting Son signed up to a new contract is very good news though.

You will miss a bullet not getting Grealish. More concerned with his hair than his game. 

Zaha back on the agenda. Very classy player. Anything less than £100M and he is a snip.

10 minutes ago, champers said:

You will miss a bullet not getting Grealish. More concerned with his hair than his game. 

Zaha back on the agenda. Very classy player. Anything less than £100M and he is a snip.

The Zaha deal is being quoted at 60m quid....at 26 this year doesn't fit or usual signing but yes a quality player.

60m quid though I find it unlikely.....

7 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The Zaha deal is being quoted at 60m quid....at 26 this year doesn't fit or usual signing but yes a quality player.

60m quid though I find it unlikely.....

Better than Mahrez, for me, also £60M, though City do tend to overpay.

1 hour ago, champers said:

Why, oh why, oh why ? We've nothing to do with this subject and yet still get brought into it

Reports suggest Mateo Kovavcic has put in a transfer request and theres a 44m release clause.  He ticks all the boxes as a replacement for Dembele.

I'm going to presume that we'd be on this big time but......

9 hours ago, champers said:

At the end of the day our priorities lie elsewhere, namely replacements for Dembele and cover for Alderweirald.  We won't have the budget to replace them and fork out for Zaha.  

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Reports suggest Mateo Kovavcic has put in a transfer request and theres a 44m release clause.  He ticks all the boxes as a replacement for Dembele.

I'm going to presume that we'd be on this big time but......

But will Dembele be leaving?

That is the first question really.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

But will Dembele be leaving?

That is the first question really.

Well he's 31yo and he's not going to get the long term contract he wants.  China might be of interest.

18 minutes ago, carmine said:

Well he's 31yo and he's not going to get the long term contract he wants.  China might be of interest.

There's been no sign of him or anyone else leaving though....looking like a major problem for us to get deals done in time.

7 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

There's been no sign of him or anyone else leaving though....looking like a major problem for us to get deals done in time.

Levy probably asking for too much money.  I reckon he's making a right pigs ear of this transfer window.  We should have done our business early because targets must have been identified.  We knew we would need to sell players first but as per usual he wants too much so everything gets stalled.  Its immensely frustrating, same thing season after season.

Is Harry Kane still with us ? Good , just wanted to check . 

4 hours ago, carmine said:

Levy probably asking for too much money.  I reckon he's making a right pigs ear of this transfer window.  We should have done our business early because targets must have been identified.  We knew we would need to sell players first but as per usual he wants too much so everything gets stalled.  Its immensely frustrating, same thing season after season.

I reckon Levy has a rabbit or two up his sleeve. If nothing else he'll pry Wilmar Barrios from Boca Juniors. 

48 minutes ago, balo said:

Is Harry Kane still with us ? Good , just wanted to check . 

Yes still with us at the moment but might not be with us long as according to posters on TV as we could need to sell players to pay for the stadium, as apparently it could ruin us, anyway here's hoping ! 

19 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Why, oh why, oh why ? We've nothing to do with this subject and yet still get brought into it

£60M is the issue, not taking a dig at City (honest guv). If you don't think City don't sometimes overpay for players we will have to agree to disagree. Due to your extreme wealth, selling clubs do up the price and City pay it, IMHO.