Tottenham Thread

chonabot

10 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yes i've heard similar sounding about that one.  Its certainly more than gossip.  Not sure we can wait till january tbh.  

Martial would have really worked for us.  I think Pochettino would get a lot more of him than Mourinho.

Fewer minutes for Martial so Mourinho can't really rate him, right ? Even so, he doesn't want Martial going to another EPL club. Leads me to believe Mourinho wants to avoid another KDB and Salah embarrassment. Better Martial makes it big in France or Italy.:thumbsup:

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Give Lucas Moura more starts; he looks useful .

He will start in Son'd absense at the Asian games and thats his big opportunity.  Only been used as an impact sub so far but from what i've seen so far theres a lot of potential.

He'll probably start against Roma today.

18 hours ago, jellydog said:

Fewer minutes for Martial so Mourinho can't really rate him, right ? Even so, he doesn't want Martial going to another EPL club. Leads me to believe Mourinho wants to avoid another KDB and Salah embarrassment. Better Martial makes it big in France or Italy.:thumbsup:

I think you are right here.  He's thinking "not another of my rejects becoming world class!!  Interestingly i read this morning that Martial has unexpectedly left their tour to return for the birth of his kid.  Either way, he quite obviously doesn't want to play for Mourinho.  

btw, don't forget he mugged off Lukaku, only to have to buy him back when at United for a cool 90m.  But apparently theres a bigger picture here according to some chav fans though quite what that is i shudder to think!!!

16 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

If you believed all of the rumours half of our team would now be playing for Madrid!!

Flattering however. 

Another day.....and nothing happened yet again....terrific.

Of all those rumored Lloris at 60m is the one i would miss least.  He's been a greater performer but prone to the howler and  Vorm has always looked extremely reliable, which is probably why he's been awarded a new contract.

26 minutes ago, carmine said:

Of all those rumored Lloris at 60m is the one i would miss least.  He's been a greater performer but prone to the howler and  Vorm has always looked extremely reliable, which is probably why he's been awarded a new contract.

Joe Hart is available Carms.

32 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Joe Hart is available Carms.

Haha, i think we'll pass. I think he's been spoken harshly about for quite a while now, but we'll pass.   Seriously though, Vorm's been really solid, he's very experienced and when Lloris was out for a month injured Vorm performed well enough not to have been dropped.  We also have Gazzingha as 3rd choice and he's no slouch either.  Couldn't care less about the Lloris rumors.

23 minutes ago, carmine said:

Haha, i think we'll pass. I think he's been spoken harshly about for quite a while now, but we'll pass.   Seriously though, Vorm's been really solid, he's very experienced and when Lloris was out for a month injured Vorm performed well enough not to have been dropped.  We also have Gazzingha as 3rd choice and he's no slouch either.  Couldn't care less about the Lloris rumors.

Can't say I put much stock in the Lloris to Madrid rumors. As you say he has been increasingly prone to howlers recently.

33 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Just seen a tweet saying we should go "all out" to get Martial or Pulisic.

One of those is a top quality player....the other likes his hairspray and aftershave.

That reminds me of a quote by the great Casey Stengel.

quote-see-that-fella-over-there-he-s-20-years-old-in-10-years-he-s-got-a-chance-to-be-a-star-casey-stengel-78-23-75.jpg

41 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Just seen a tweet saying we should go "all out" to get Martial or Pulisic.

One of those is a top quality player....the other likes his hairspray and aftershave.

I did say months ago martial would be a great addition.

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Kane to Man Yoo in to 4/1 from 33/1.

Gotta laugh at this one!

Seems like every day is a slow news day, Ronnie.:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Seems like every day is a slow news day, Ronnie.:biggrin:

On this thread it is in transfer window.

Yes we'll buy Martial and offer him 60k a week...that will work.

Ferkin press need shooting....even more than self style itk's.

Archived