Tottenham Thread

chonabot

So Wanyama has broken down again!!  Already back in London.  This presents a problem already because Harry Winks is still not fit enough and Oliver Skipp and Luke Amos are just too young.

What was great too see was the performance of academy player, Anthony Georgiou.  Keep an eye on him. 

And why buy Grealish when Winks is a better player anyway?  I hope that deal falls through.

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see this thread is going strong.....now page 1961.....uncanny really as this was the year your club last won the English league title.....good luck in the coming season as always :thumbsup:

p.s. there is no need you spuds fans to reply as high blood pressure isn,t good......just take my comment as an attempt at humour......smile and enjoy your day.

37 minutes ago, carmine said:

So Wanyama has broken down again!!  Already back in London.  This presents a problem already because Harry Winks is still not fit enough and Oliver Skipp and Luke Amos are just too young.

What was great too see was the performance of academy player, Anthony Georgiou.  Keep an eye on him. 

And why buy Grealish when Winks is a better player anyway?  I hope that deal falls through.

The big positive was how relaxed Poch seemed about it all....there must be a decent deal or two in the pipeline!

31 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The big positive was how relaxed Poch seemed about it all....there must be a decent deal or two in the pipeline!

You would think so, but Pochy is an expert in maintaining squad harmony. No asinine disruptions to rock the boat a la Mourinho or Conte.

2 minutes ago, jellydog said:

You would think so, but Pochy is an expert in maintaining squad harmony. No asinine disruptions to rock the boat a la Mourinho or Conte.

Listening to Mourinho moaning about his list of five players and how he's only getting one of them for Xmas warmed my heart.

2 minutes ago, jellydog said:

There has to be.  Our main midfield prospects from with are still embryos and not ready for the EPL.  

I suppose we have to sit back and convince ourselves that this is a planned tactic, but one i dislike nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Listening to Mourinho moaning about his list of five players and how he's only getting one of them for Xmas warmed my heart.

Mourinho's a dick.  Look how much money the board has invested in his squad and yet has he really improved them?  Truth is the Guardiola has done an awful lot more with his budget than Mourinho.  They are also good to watch, United are quite dreadful.  His negativity is warranted, though he doesn't seem to understand that he is the root cause.

19 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Gawd....now Poch is suggesting we might not sign anyone.

This window is pure torture.

I wouldn't read a lot into that.  I think Toby will be announced soon or Mourinho's toys will be flying out the pram.  Toby off for a cool 55m and then things will hopefully kick off.......or not!!?

59 minutes ago, carmine said:

I wouldn't read a lot into that.  I think Toby will be announced soon or Mourinho's toys will be flying out the pram.  Toby off for a cool 55m and then things will hopefully kick off.......or not!!?

If the intention is Grealish and Martial I'd be happy to sign no one to be honest.

5 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

If the intention is Grealish and Martial I'd be happy to sign no one to be honest.

I think we can forget about about Martial and Winks is a better player than Grealish, imo.

23 minutes ago, carmine said:

I think we can forget about about Martial and Winks is a better player than Grealish, imo.

There are top quality players out there who could be bought....especially now the ceiling for wages has been lifted.

What are we waiting for!!

You've just built a brand new house. The builder is charging you twice as much as your original estimate. Your wife says she'd like a new car. You tell her how much you've just spent and suggest you keep the old car going for another year.

Archived