House rental in Pattaya

It's very difficult here. And be very careful with pics on the internet. Reality is many times very different from what you see online. We almost rented a beautiful looking condo for a few months based on pics online. When we saw it in person, it was in a horrible building. Glad we didn't put down a deposit.

Short term rentals are difficult. What is your budget? What part of town interests you?

I got a pretty good deal from these guys:

http://pattaya-property.biz/

With that being said, you will almost always do better by going to the village yourself and asking the onsite manager what's available. Cheaper that way.

It's very difficult here. And be very careful with pics on the internet. Reality is many times very different from what you see online. We almost rented a beautiful looking condo for a few months based on pics online. When we saw it in person, it was in a horrible building. Glad we didn't put down a deposit.

Short term rentals are difficult. What is your budget? What part of town interests you?

I got a pretty good deal from these guys:

http://pattaya-property.biz/

With that being said, you will almost always do better by going to the village yourself and asking the onsite manager what's available. Cheaper that way.

Thanks, the budget is around 100,000.

I am thinking South Pattaya, the reason we are going there is because the Russian in laws want to meet there. Do you think we should just rent a hotel for a couple days and look around for a short term house when we get there? I'm worried about the language barrier because I do not know Thai.

We have a couple in our village that do short term rental of their home. I'll try to find the website if you are interested. It's marketed via a travel agency and I think they get 14k/night. 3BR/3BA with pool. Very nice home. I can ask if they'd do a deal for a month. Super nice couple and some of our best friends. The house is down near the Ambassador in NaJomtien.

PM me if you want contact info....

I'd recommend contacting that real estate agency and maybe even Alan Bolton's company. I'll see if there are others that might work out. You've got a good budget, so should be easy to find a place....

• 9 months later...

Archived