Does anyone know any school offers sky online course with ED visa?

luciatoo

Good morning, everyone.The place I am staying doesnot have a Thai school. Does anyone here knows any school offer skype online course with ED visa? I know Walen school used to offer, but seems not offering now. Does anybody know the reason why they stopped to offer online course? Thanks a lot of your help.

I know that there are various tutors who offer tutoring online, but I'm not sure about group classes which are available online.

learnthaistyle has hundreds of tutors all over Thailand, and they may have one nearby, if not, I think they also have tutors who are happy to teach you via skype.

There are other companies as well, usually smaller ones run by a single person, who also offer online classes via skype.

Oh just re-read your post, sorry I don't know of any which offer Edu visas aswell.

From the sounds of this thread though

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/795669-unconfirmed-bizarre-ed-visa-extension-fees-at-pattaya-immigration/?fromsearch=1

There might be an option for 5000 THB every 3 months where they don't check (And as its actually written down, maybe, it's not corruption).

• 4 months later...

Archived