'Accountant of Auschwitz' to go on trial in Germany in April

webfact

Quiet frankly: I am disgusted at the comments made by many of the Posters here ! ! !

1. The Holocaust must NEVER be used in a humorous manner.

2. We're talking about the systematic murder of many millions of innocent, helpless & defenseless Men, Woman, Boys, Girls and little babies.

3. Show some decency & respect, please - and if you can not or don;t want to; then please refrain from making such sickening statements ! ! !

1zgarz5.gif

JGK

(Jomtien, Thailand)

I'm disgusted at the way you think you have the right to tell other people what to think, what to believe, when to talk, when not to talk, how to act etc.

Who is persecuting whom here ?

• Like 2

70 years too late. He's no doubt already enjoyed a full life.

He was an accountant.

First they came for the monsters and I said nothing because I wasn't a monster, then.........................etc, etc, etc...... now they're coming for the accountants.

What's next - the delivery boys ?

And why not?

No problem with that.

Now, when are the Japanese war criminals who went unpunished, and in many cases untried, going to face the punishment they richly deserved. Nanking, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia - Chinese slaughtered at will, raped and mutilated. POW's mistreated, enslaved and deliberately worked to death. Routinely beaten and executed in retaliation for allied victories?

Now why was Germany punished, to a degree, whilst Japan wasn't?

Incorrect. The Japanese were punished in the same way as the Germans. Hundreds of trials, mostly convicted, the majority executed. Thousands of Japanese prisoners, ordinary soldiers rather than war criminals, stayed in prisons in China and Russia for many years after the war ended.

The only major controversy was the role of the emperor and the decision to exclude him from punishment was an American one and opposed by UK, Australia and Holland

• Like 1

Quiet frankly: I am disgusted at the comments made by many of the Posters here ! ! !

1. The Holocaust must NEVER be used in a humorous manner.

2. We're talking about the systematic murder of many millions of innocent, helpless & defenseless Men, Woman, Boys, Girls and little babies.

3. Show some decency & respect, please - and if you can not or don;t want to; then please refrain from making such sickening statements ! ! !

1zgarz5.gif

JGK

(Jomtien, Thailand)

I'm disgusted at the way you think you have the right to tell other people what to think, what to believe, when to talk, when not to talk, how to act etc.

Who is persecuting whom here ?

Well, Mr. Singapore Dollar, as I had relatives' graves to visit and mutilated relatives that reminded us of the atrocities of war, I support that the Holocaust, or any other war, is not suitable for humorous discussions and I support JGK's comments..

Moreover, I believe that those that commit war-crimes should be hunted down and prosecuted.

Having said that, the line between committing and being forced to commit is thin.

A difficult choice for the judges in some cases.

When visiting PoW camps, I met people that went to war because some soldier put a gun against the head of a 7 year old child. Tell me, who is the bad guy in this case ?