Karaoke Dvd's Or Mp3's

In the Rai!

Hello all,

A very close friend of mine (((mmmm))) was wanting to know if anyone knows of a place in Chiangrai that sell English Karaoke dvd's or MP3's etc.

If not in Chiangrai do they sell them in Maesai?

Any help would be appreciated!

Apparently he has to endure his in-laws singing Thai karaoke all the bloody time and because he can only sing a few Thai songs due to not knowing the tunes he said (uuummm) he would really like to get his hands on some english songs.

Cheers

In The Rai!

so its not just me (i mean my friend) they are hard to find up here..

In The Rai!

I tried to find them in Chiang Rai and in Mae Sai, without success. I finally found a couple of VCDs in Phuket, and have them somewhere in my house in Chiang Rai. Assuming no-one from the WTO is listening in, a set of copies might be arranged.

In The Rai!

I tried to find them in Chiang Rai and in Mae Sai, without success. I finally found a couple of VCDs in Phuket, and have them somewhere in my house in Chiang Rai. Assuming no-one from the WTO is listening in, a set of copies might be arranged.

Paul,

that would be fantastic!

I would really appreciate it..

In The Rai

In The Rai!

Paul,

that would be fantastic!

I would really appreciate it..

In The Rai

I'm back in CR as from 2 Sep and will be happy to do this after my return (assuming the disks are where I think I left them). Somehow, within the rules of the Forum, you'll have to find a way to identify yourself so I can get them to you....

Please gentlemen, feel free to use the PM button left below. The message will be delivered immediatly and if you not happen to be reading our forum, you will see the message when you log in next time.

Good luck!

Limbo

Edited by Limbo