Benelli TNT300s

jchfriis

For the Honda lovers, who are serious fan boys, I want to publish a list of part of the Honda CB 500 series that are quietly replaced…

In Thailand, I believe the biggest recall was the leaking oil issue… but does anybody got his exhaust re-placed because some models do not even get even near the performance of what Honda use on public publications….

Of now… for the front and rear ball bearing for the wheels Honda Thailand used the same company as Lifan…. And the Harding process did not happen… This is all FACT, you and look it up on Internet, and likely you ride with something like this right now….

See information about Honda inside communication... http://www.motorcycle.in.th/forum/getattachment.php?id=1115

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need to look back in time to see what Benelli have produced when it was 100% Italian. Not a big seller in the market place, bad reliability issues with some models.

Can the Chinese do worse? Sure they can....but they can do a he11 of a lot better too!

As long as the Chinese don't cheapout on components and product testing we should see some reasonable quality bikes

I know that none of you probably will take my post seriouly, so I invite you to use Google, you can find anything I say online.....

Dear BSJ,

Where do you get your information from that the Chinese owners of Benelli are skipping out on quality?

The Chinese owners of Benelli did not moved any of the classic international models out of Italy, they actually hire in Italy more workers at all levels of the company, if you search a bit on Internet you can find that the Italian based staff of Benelli has grown by almost 43%.... That is at all levels of the company, with most new employers at production…

This is not a Chinese take over like Saches bikes, where I buy the name and loose everybody in the first year, Benelli has in Europe proven sceptics wrong, and I personally spoke on my last trip to China with a QJ Group executive and he promised that we not seen the full force yet, Benelli will challenge Ducati in 2 or 3 years…

Yes, I even laugh, but not forget how much money the QJ Group has, they can even challenge VW on cash they have to spend… Most of the investor behind Ducati has all its money up in investment and needs more bank credit to make any serious investment possible. QJ Group has compared to VW zero money in investment and most things they do is cash purchase or low credit purchase.

The executive of QJ Group was willing to say that they would invest in the end of 2015, more money than Ducati, made provide over 4 years….

For the last few year Ducacti was able to make a profit of about 6 percent, which is more to 5% percent to be honest. No reason they were bought by VW, they were not able to develop any new engines…

Back to Benelli, QJ Group already guaranteed for 7 years of no profit years for Benelli, while the company did make in the second halve of 2014 some profit…. QJ also confirmed with all banks involved that they will do a cash injections of 3 times the bank involvement…. Making Benelli the most healthy financial motorcycle company in the world…

So who is QJ Group, and why they can do stuff like this… If you live in any developed country, you probably have a product of QJ group in your hand right now is it because you read this on your iPhone or on your computer. In your car.

You could compare QJ Group to Kawasaki, but they have less heavy an more consumer, they produce your well know mobile electric generators for 7 brands, electric powered water pump for 9 companies including themselves, they produce engine, ATV’s for a well known Canadian company and electric powered gardening equipment for the 2 most prominent brands. This are one products they public enough, QJ Groups is also a major investor in microelectronics and owns the only private facilities to be able to make 0,018 micron, while the latest Intel microprocessor is only 0.022 micron…

QJ Group has an annual turnover of 1,6 Billion USD. Volkswagen has a turnover of around 226 Billion USD. And a net profit of around 10 Billion USD (average over the last couple of years).

You said: they could challenge Volkswagen in spending cash.

Please explain how.

I know that none of you probably will take my post seriouly, so I invite you to use Google, you can find anything I say online.....

Dear BSJ,

Where do you get your information from that the Chinese owners of Benelli are skipping out on quality?

The Chinese owners of Benelli did not moved any of the classic international models out of Italy, they actually hire in Italy more workers at all levels of the company, if you search a bit on Internet you can find that the Italian based staff of Benelli has grown by almost 43%.... That is at all levels of the company, with most new employers at production…

This is not a Chinese take over like Saches bikes, where I buy the name and loose everybody in the first year, Benelli has in Europe proven sceptics wrong, and I personally spoke on my last trip to China with a QJ Group executive and he promised that we not seen the full force yet, Benelli will challenge Ducati in 2 or 3 years…

Yes, I even laugh, but not forget how much money the QJ Group has, they can even challenge VW on cash they have to spend… Most of the investor behind Ducati has all its money up in investment and needs more bank credit to make any serious investment possible. QJ Group has compared to VW zero money in investment and most things they do is cash purchase or low credit purchase.

The executive of QJ Group was willing to say that they would invest in the end of 2015, more money than Ducati, made provide over 4 years….

For the last few year Ducacti was able to make a profit of about 6 percent, which is more to 5% percent to be honest. No reason they were bought by VW, they were not able to develop any new engines…

Back to Benelli, QJ Group already guaranteed for 7 years of no profit years for Benelli, while the company did make in the second halve of 2014 some profit…. QJ also confirmed with all banks involved that they will do a cash injections of 3 times the bank involvement…. Making Benelli the most healthy financial motorcycle company in the world…

So who is QJ Group, and why they can do stuff like this… If you live in any developed country, you probably have a product of QJ group in your hand right now is it because you read this on your iPhone or on your computer. In your car.

You could compare QJ Group to Kawasaki, but they have less heavy an more consumer, they produce your well know mobile electric generators for 7 brands, electric powered water pump for 9 companies including themselves, they produce engine, ATV’s for a well known Canadian company and electric powered gardening equipment for the 2 most prominent brands. This are one products they public enough, QJ Groups is also a major investor in microelectronics and owns the only private facilities to be able to make 0,018 micron, while the latest Intel microprocessor is only 0.022 micron…

Please provide a link to a fab in China producing on the 18 nm. The Longsoon is 28 nm and is made by the European company STMicroelectronics. SMIC manufacturers products down to the 40 nm range. Can't think of any other but would like to know.

Also Intel is currently on the 14 nm node if we're looking for accuracy.

For the Honda lovers, who are serious fan boys, I want to publish a list of part of the Honda CB 500 series that are quietly replaced…

In Thailand, I believe the biggest recall was the leaking oil issue… but does anybody got his exhaust re-placed because some models do not even get even near the performance of what Honda use on public publications….

Of now… for the front and rear ball bearing for the wheels Honda Thailand used the same company as Lifan…. And the Harding process did not happen… This is all FACT, you and look it up on Internet, and likely you ride with something like this right now….

See information about Honda inside communication... http://www.motorcycle.in.th/forum/getattachment.php?id=1115

Without more information that list is meaningless. Are the parts updated due to consolidation of product lines, differentiation of colours, new designs, lower cost suppliers or as you are trying to imply they are all due to bad design?

We all know that your income comes from Chinese bikes...trying to drag down established manufacturers to the level of crap you peddle so that you can earn more money is sad...

richard, instead of wasting your time with nonsense here and providing info making even monkeys laughlaugh.png , please check JTEPA thread about custom duty reductions etc.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/796409-japanese-thai-trade-agreement-jtepa-effects-on-motorcycle-prices/

i am sure you can add something valuable. no?

It's outside his lane.

Some would say (not I of course) he's too busy slobbing the knob of the Chinese companies to keep up with such a development. After all when the Japanese bikes start being priced nearer his dear Chinese bikes...what's that going to do to their sales?

The thing is that people, investors like companies that have cash over credit, you talk about VW being maybe 70% bigger, and that is probably true. But you have to look how much is owned by financial companies.

For Benelli compared to Ducati, it has a much healthier financial environment, less of 20% is financed by banks and financial instituted. While, for the moment Ducati is still working on credit from VW.

For the production of mobile semiconductor production, you not need to wait long, pretty soon… Huawei the 3th largest manufacturer of smartphones will announce the deal…. Huawei is also the only Chinese manufacturer that challenges Samsung for the fastest processor from China… being the first any only to produce a big-little processor that is faster than what Samsung currently offers.

But Dave_Boo you will not believe a word I say… so why say it…. Download the list of your motorcycle and compare it to how much Honda replaced on your bike….

By the way, the wheel bearings used by Honda are from the same manufacturer as used by Lifan, and by no surprise have similar problems… But you can look that all up on Internet… search part numbers and see replacements and wonder if you ever get them

richard, instead of wasting your time with nonsense here and providing info making even monkeys laughlaugh.png , please check JTEPA thread about custom duty reductions etc.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/796409-japanese-thai-trade-agreement-jtepa-effects-on-motorcycle-prices/

Dear LL2,

Why answer something that is answered?

Actually, first taichiplanet told you how, okay his calculation for business trade is off, but he said that.... Second, you still need a company to get any serious benefit from a Free-Trade-Trade agreement so my comments to a public of consummers wishing to import motorcycles more cheap was/is useless... would you not agree?

From now I will publish all internall quality memos on my website, and you can check it ... and you will see if you search on the part number you get not the service you think Honda stands for....

Second you accuse me of ever saying that some parts of the Honda 500 or even the 300 series where made in China, you should know, that's only something of your imagination... I once asked if somebody knew where the Honda CBR300R was build.... I was realiy currious as the Honda CBR300R was introduce in China, most motorcycle manufacturers (including Honda) introduce motorcycles at the location where they are made.... I never assumed anything in that thread... only other people... Get your fact straight....

The thing is that people, investors like companies that have cash over credit, you talk about VW being maybe 70% bigger, and that is probably true. But you have to look how much is owned by financial companies.

For Benelli compared to Ducati, it has a much healthier financial environment, less of 20% is financed by banks and financial instituted. While, for the moment Ducati is still working on credit from VW.

For the production of mobile semiconductor production, you not need to wait long, pretty soon… Huawei the 3th largest manufacturer of smartphones will announce the deal…. Huawei is also the only Chinese manufacturer that challenges Samsung for the fastest processor from China… being the first any only to produce a big-little processor that is faster than what Samsung currently offers.

But Dave_Boo you will not believe a word I say… so why say it…. Download the list of your motorcycle and compare it to how much Honda replaced on your bike….

By the way, the wheel bearings used by Honda are from the same manufacturer as used by Lifan, and by no surprise have similar problems… But you can look that all up on Internet… search part numbers and see replacements and wonder if you ever get them

Thanks Richard.

Your penchant for making spurious claims whilst providing no supporting information continues to inspire the rest of this forum.

For Benelli compared to Ducati, it has a much healthier financial environment, less of 20% is financed by banks and financial instituted. While, for the moment Ducati is still working on credit from VW. For the production of mobile semiconductor production, you not need to wait long, pretty soon… Huawei the 3th largest manufacturer of smartphones will announce the deal…. Huawei is also the only Chinese manufacturer that challenges Samsung for the fastest processor from China… being the first any only to produce a big-little processor that is faster than what Samsung currently offers.

Volkswagen is maybe 70% bigger? They are 150 times bigger!!

Are you really a promoter of those crappy Chinese bikes? Must be if you go to such great length trying to mislead people. Just let the bikes sell itself because with your help it will even be more difficult.

For Benelli compared to Ducati, it has a much healthier financial environment, less of 20% is financed by banks and financial instituted. While, for the moment Ducati is still working on credit from VW. For the production of mobile semiconductor production, you not need to wait long, pretty soon… Huawei the 3th largest manufacturer of smartphones will announce the deal…. Huawei is also the only Chinese manufacturer that challenges Samsung for the fastest processor from China… being the first any only to produce a big-little processor that is faster than what Samsung currently offers.

Are you really a promoter of those crappy Chinese bikes? Must be if you go to such great length trying to mislead people. Just let the bikes sell itself because with your help it will even be more difficult.

You'll notice he never challenges the claims that he is involved in their sales.

Richard.... But surely by putting down brands like Honda because they use parts from China and therefore they are more inferior than people think, is hardly an advertisement for Chinese bikes and actually detrimental to every claim you have ever made that Chinese made bikes are good.

It really doesn't matter about their finances, semiconductors or how fast processors are, the point is, that most/all of their products (without quality brand supervision) last about 5 minutes.

Everybody knows that Honda offers the best service, but what if a dealer does perform the Honda advised upgrade? You would say that will never happen, let me pull the case of one these board members, which I for understandable reasons cannot reveal location or personal details. He had one of the early Honda CB500X models, and had serious problems with the motorcycle leaking oil, now we all know that Honda issued a replace nut and washer for the oil problem… but if you were patience one to 1000 you had a hard time to talk to Honda Thailand, even when Honda US and Europe issued a recall in Thailand they still pressed the point of no problem….

When the owner of one of the motorcycles contacted Motorcycle Thailand, and we confirmed in minutes that Honda had issues a international recall, we contacted our Japanese contacts and the same day APHonda (Honda Thailand) came with a statement that they will replace the nut and washer involved for the oil leak. Several owners, including the person who is well know on this forum and contacted us has lost more than 20,000 THB just because Honda was not willing to pay more to take the faulty motorcycle back.

With all information right not, the same owner would be compensated with a plus 30% as a manufacturer sold a product and tried to hide a fault in the product.
That is Honda Thailand, and sorry it has nothing to very little to do with me…. It’s only to make people aware; if you buy a Honda it’s not always Honda service you get…. With Benelli you register your motorcycle ownership with Benelli Thailand, you get a email response within 1 hour after your have ownership…. All communications about change oil to <deleted>.k we have a problem will be happening on a personal base….

Richard.... But surely by putting down brands like Honda because they use parts from China and therefore they are more inferior than people think, is hardly an advertisement for Chinese bikes and actually detrimental to every claim you have ever made that Chinese made bikes are good.

It really doesn't matter about their finances, semiconductors or how fast processors are, the point is, that most/all of their products (without quality brand supervision) last about 5 minutes.

Why I would do that? I give you facts, you like that on this forum... you can check any one piece of fact I say... Look at my list of parts for the Honda CB500F and check the m online, they're all replaced by new products....

For what you do keep on dreaming and keep on being what ever you do....

I guess we not talk about little bikes anymore, but if I was an investor in technology... I would more like invest in a international registered company that only uses 10% of its market (cash in the bank, and direct asset) value in credit over a company that is in credit near 7 times it's current direct asset value...

Say tomorrow VW has a problem with one of its most popular models sold in Europe and the banks they do business with are not sure... because a recall of few popular models and you into a downspin.... Currently VW shares have got up 5 points, so maybe I just tolk nonsense

I can't get involved in this argument much and I really would like more facts. hope someone will check this list he s talking about. One thing I won't be surprised is about this recall that He says honda Thailand didn't want to address. I don't want to say more about why it is like this. may be u will say about it Richard. about the Thai powers behind.

I can't get involved in this argument much and I really would like more facts. hope someone will check this list he s talking about. One thing I won't be surprised is about this recall that He says honda Thailand didn't want to address. I don't want to say more about why it is like this. may be u will say about it Richard. about the Thai powers behind.

First thing Nebula; there's been one recall on the 500 series. You can check it here. I've included the recall notice below. I can't speak of all experiences of everybody who bought one, but I think Honda handled it pretty well. On 2014-02-21 they sent out the notice that yankee99 posted. I shamelessly copied it below. In the week leading up to 2014-05-24 BigWing called us up to have the bike brought in to check/change the bolt.

I do believe that Richard was referring to someone up in Chiang Mai who supposedly had issues getting his bike repaired. From the writing style (which from my recollection sure did resemble the way Richard writes), the poster would piss me off and I'd probably jerk him around also. He was obviously new to bikes and a bit neurotic.

Finally, that recall and the one for the Grom (MSX125)/Forza fuel pump are the only ones that Thai produced bikes have had since 2011. Not a shabby record.

230c6ebcdd49db89353438ad546b20a7.jpg

Report Receipt Date: FEB 14, 2014

NHTSA Campaign Number: 14V056000

Component(s): ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING

All Products Associated with this Recall orange-down.png
Details orange-up.png 9 Associated Documents orange-down.png
Manufacturer: Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
SUMMARY:Honda is recalling certain model year 2013 CB500 (FA, F, XA, X) and CBR500 (RA, R) motorcycles. The rocker arm shaft retaining bolts may have been manufactured incorrectly resulting in the bolts loosening during engine operation. A loose bolt will initially result in a slow leak of engine oil, but if not addressed, the bolt can come out of the cylinder head entirely. CONSEQUENCE:Without a bolt, the engine will have reduced power which may result in a stall, increasing the risk of a crash. REMEDY:Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rocker arm shaft retaining bolts, free of charge. The recall began on March 11, 2014. Owners may contact Honda Customer Service at 1-866-784-1870. NOTES:

Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.

I guess we not talk about little bikes anymore, but if I was an investor in technology... I would more like invest in a international registered company that only uses 10% of its market (cash in the bank, and direct asset) value in credit over a company that is in credit near 7 times it's current direct asset value...

Say tomorrow VW has a problem with one of its most popular models sold in Europe and the banks they do business with are not sure... because a recall of few popular models and you into a downspin.... Currently VW shares have got up 5 points, so maybe I just tolk nonsense

Just keep rattling and play dumb. Your misleading tactics are disgusting. Just lies after lies. Never any links or whatever. Just amazing you can get away with it for so long.

Why I would do that? I give you facts, you like that on this forum... you can check any one piece of fact I say... Look at my list of parts for the Honda CB500F and check the m online, they're all replaced by new products....

For what you do keep on dreaming and keep on being what ever you do....

whatever, 60 percent of the parts have to be made in Thailand, no?

and i am sure some percentage comes from Japan and maybe some simple parts from China.

But Richard as we always state, even if those parts are coming from China, they have the standards of Honda. As you know nearly all products in this world has parts from China but it is all about who sets the standards.

I am 100 percent sure if someone had a problem about this before the recall statement, Honda sure covers all expenses as at honda 500 riders forum, there were a couple of unfortunate people had problems with it but honda covers all under warranty of course.

Dear LL2,

Why answer something that is answered?

Actually, first taichiplanet told you how, okay his calculation for business trade is off, but he said that.... Second, you still need a company to get any serious benefit from a Free-Trade-Trade agreement so my comments to a public of consummers wishing to import motorcycles more cheap was/is useless... would you not agree?

can you post an example calculation to that thread?

for example cbr1000rr from japan?

i know we go hard on you at times but i know you can be valuable for us riders if you provide information that you actually know it is true.

thanks.

All this argument about Chinese, versus Thai, or Japanese, is all a bit misleading, so what are we looking at here when it comes to manufacturing?

Design specification, tooling, materials and quality control, these are important factors that determine whether the product is good or not. The man or woman pressing the button, or operating a preset pneumatic screwdriver, is trained and where he, or she comes from, or where the factory is built becomes an irrelevance and this applies to the parts too. CAD/CAM or whatever it is called nowadays breaks down national borders, allowing manufacturers to build where they wish, taking advantage of cheap labour and tax breaks to maximise profits.

So the only question left is what the end product TNT300 is like?

and that, we are looking for an answer.

there are many people here saying Benelli is a good bike but they never put their money where their mouths are and they play safe and go buy a honda or kawa!smile.png

i did my part and post a review of benelli bn600 and hope someone buys a benelli 300 a write a review here! but years passed an no one bought it here!

.... and I did my part and bought a Keeway 200 (Benelli 200) and posted a review on ThaiVisa. I'd also like to see some first hand comments about the 300.

But I think the price of the 300 is the issue. My 200 was a motorbike for scooter money and I enjoyed using it for a year. Quality and reliability were both good - but the design was a bit old - especially the engine - although it was great value for money. I sold it and bought a Honda - which has a more up-to-date design - but at 3 times the cost.

With the Benelli 300 there are bikes from the established players at a similar price - so it's a more difficult buying decision - and that's why we've not seen many.

If I was trading up again I'd play safe with a Honda or Kawasaki 650 ..... or more likely go all out and get a Ducati Scrambler - rather than risk a lesser, but still significant, amount of cash on an unknown.

Sorry people if you misunderstood me, I not post all Honda parts warnings because I want to justify people to buy Chinese motorcycles, I not give a dime if somebody buys one motorcycle or the other, but what I’m really tired of is people trying to put a brand name down because it has a Chinese owner…

Again not forget that QJ Group bought Bennelli it hired 30 percent more people when the company was independent, and they are even planning a new building in Persaro, Italy , a town hit hard by Benelli having to cut down one jobs in the past…

But most of you Chinese haters cannot understand, in you small brain that some Chinese multinationals are actually creating jobs in Europe, also people seem to forget that Benelli motorcycles are designed by Italian designers that worked on motorcycles like the Ducati 999, sports bikes from Piaggio group (which owns Apprilia and Moto Guzi and much more) and others, and was by some motorcycle “industry” magazines at the time rewarded as one of the best motorcycle designers… Will somebody like this work for a Chinese company?

Sorry people if you misunderstood me, I not post all Honda parts warnings because I want to justify people to buy Chinese motorcycles, I not give a dime if somebody buys one motorcycle or the other, but what I’m really tired of is people trying to put a brand name down because it has a Chinese owner…

Again not forget that QJ Group bought Bennelli it hired 30 percent more people when the company was independent, and they are even planning a new building in Persaro, Italy , a town hit hard by Benelli having to cut down one jobs in the past…

But most of you Chinese haters cannot understand, in you small brain that some Chinese multinationals are actually creating jobs in Europe, also people seem to forget that Benelli motorcycles are designed by Italian designers that worked on motorcycles like the Ducati 999, sports bikes from Piaggio group (which owns Apprilia and Moto Guzi and much more) and others, and was by some motorcycle “industry” magazines at the time rewarded as one of the best motorcycle designers… Will somebody like this work for a Chinese company?

" Will somebody like this work for a Chinese company"

So does the " Italian designers that worked on motorcycles like the Ducati 999, sports bikes from Piaggio group (which owns Apprilia and Moto Guzi and much more) and others," work for QJ group Benelli or not.. make your mind up. First you say they work there then you say he wouldn't!

Temporary increase in jobs via injection of monies from a foreign lower cost/quality company is not a good thing if it destroys the brand. Think Cadbury/Kraft....

But maybe my brain is too small to understand those nuances.

nobody is hating anything Richard.

Benelli 300 maybe an OK bike and i rode benelli 600 and it was felling like an Italian bike at times but once you close your eyes or if you are following it from behind on another bike - not from the front.

i am just criticizing the price structure of Benelli. They have to sell these bikes a lot cheaper than Honda or kawasaki as i am sure they manufacture the bikes cheaper than honda or kawa manufacture these bikes in Thailand. maybe they pay custom duty and that is why their prices are high.

With these prices, they have no chance in the market. They have to sell benelli 600 at 199 k thb and benelli 300 at 99 k thb than they can get a lot bigger slice from big bike market cake. These bikes are can be a good value if these prices.

nobody is hating anything Richard.

Benelli 300 maybe an OK bike and i rode benelli 600 and it was felling like an Italian bike at times but once you close your eyes or if you are following it from behind on another bike - not from the front.

i am just criticizing the price structure of Benelli. They have to sell these bikes a lot cheaper than Honda or kawasaki as i am sure they manufacture the bikes cheaper than honda or kawa manufacture these bikes in Thailand. maybe they pay custom duty and that is why their prices are high.

With these prices, they have no chance in the market. They have to sell benelli 600 at 199 k thb and benelli 300 at 99 k thb than they can get a lot bigger slice from big bike market cake. These bikes are can be a good value if these prices.

a 600 for 200 k. Here you go,

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/799533-Benelli-BN-600-Yeahr-6-2013

Archived