E visa Cambodia

• 4 weeks later...

at an extra $10/evisa ($40 using cc) over regular visa ( $30) its not a savings at all

US passport 52 pages $110

Pay an extra few $$ to sit up front on the air asia flight/ fill out the application before u arrive

ur thru in less than 10 minutes ( i did it in dec)

at an extra $10/evisa ($40 using cc) over regular visa ( $30) its not a savings at all

Pay an extra few $$ to sit up front on the air asia flight/ fill out the application before u arrive

Which people might care about if they were American. My Passport has 40 useful pages in it. It cost 300 pounds when you include the all the postage, collection, etc. That's about $15 a page. We can't extend our passports like Americans - they must be replaced when they get full... saving a page in the passport is always good economy for me.

• Like 1

Which people might care about if they were American. My Passport has 40 useful pages in it. It cost 300 pounds when you include the all the postage, collection, etc. That's about $15 a page. We can't extend our passports like Americans - they must be replaced when they get full... saving a page in the passport is always good economy for me.

And the US will only add pages a certain number of times (?twice? anyhow when I last did it I was told no more, if I use up the pages I have to get a new passport)

And the US will only add pages a certain number of times (?twice? anyhow when I last did it I was told no more, if I use up the pages I have to get a new passport)

3 times is the max total of 75 pages. If you renew your pp now 110 USD and for the regular 82 USD they will give all 75 pages at the same time. As stated January 1 2016 no more extra pages.