What If Qualification Clampdown Happens Now?

:D:o

Thanks. Sometimes I think we barely need mods in here! It's all so gosh-darn civil! :D

truthfully speaking, I prefer this forum instead of the "other". There is "less" Filipino bashing here compared to the other one. :D LOL

Buki, there's no place here for Filipino bashing, or Thai bashing, or farang bashing. But we love to use sarcasm, truth and humour to deflate phony lies and obvious incompetence. I hear that Filipinas are now teaching English to my former Thai students; I sincerely wish them well. It's a shame they're only earning 17,000 baht per month (or maybe 21K for teaching math).

:D:o

Thanks. Sometimes I think we barely need mods in here! It's all so gosh-darn civil! :D

truthfully speaking, I prefer this forum instead of the "other". There is "less" Filipino bashing here compared to the other one. :D LOL

Buki, there's no place here for Filipino bashing, or Thai bashing, or farang bashing. But we love to use sarcasm, truth and humour to deflate phony lies and obvious incompetence. I hear that Filipinas are now teaching English to my former Thai students; I sincerely wish them well. It's a shame they're only earning 17,000 baht per month (or maybe 21K for teaching math).

I definitely understand your point. But its no fun when you always at the receiving end. :D

I just feel that some people are just too full of themselves. They think of themselves as God's gift to Thailand. :D