90 Day Report by Internet

Are Immigration being paid by Microsoft for this site to be only accessible with the IE browser?

Did you try ?

Seems to work perfectly with FireFox (35) and Chrome (40), on top of IE (11)

I went as far as the full form, but didn't try to submit it of course.

You can use it only in the period [15 days, 7 days] before your due date.

I will try in 2 weeks wink.png

Where did you find the link for the online reporting. I just looked on both immigration websites and could not find anything about it.

I used IE to open it. On Chrome it is not possible,

I suspect it is not working yet since there has been no formal announcement about it.

I am also suspect it would only be for Bangkok residents.

I can get all the way through to details entry / submit screen

Clicking on the link in the OP does not work for me, but if I copy and paste the link into a new tab it works...

It does work that way. Strange

No report due so I am going any further.

All works ok for me , but they want the flight number as well, never had to use it before and would not know what it was after all these years.

That would be a stopper for me because my last entry was by bus across the bridge at Mukdahan almost 7 years ago..

I would guess though you could put any number in the space.

Edit: Just went back to the form and clicked other and the flight number space goes away.

Completed first page all the way through down to verifying captcha at which point it says contact your local office for further info re 90 days.

It did say this:

Offices accepting notification:
• Immigration offices throughout the country,particularly the provincial Immigration Office responsible for the area of your residence.

Looks like all areas will be participating when it kicks off! clap2.gif

• Like 1

Are Immigration being paid by Microsoft for this site to be only accessible with the IE browser?

Did you try ?

Seems to work perfectly with FireFox (35) and Chrome (40), on top of IE (11)

Have FF 35. tried, get the "IE only" message, click OK, window closes.

Strange things happen wink.png

My first post seem to be a hidden message (had to use IE which I normally not do in months).

Internet report for Bangkok residents only. That would be a nice joke Thai style tongue.png

EDIT: kind of strange. The behavior under FF seems to depend on how you open the link.

Just managed to get further.

The source code says its js (jscript).

Wait and see.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Waiting eagerly. Even if I have to start Internet Explorer every 90 days biggrin.png

Why should we be expected to have to do this? Are Immigration being paid by Microsoft for this site to be only accessible with the IE browser?

And I personally would not like my address, etc details to be viewable by every Tom, Dick and Harry of a hacker on an insecure http-prefixed website. Will definitely stick to snail mail for 90-day reporting until or unless a secure online facility is provided.

It's because Thai's only know how to code for pre-1997 versions of Internet Explorer.

They're lagging a bit behind the rest of the world that have discovered there actually ARE other browsers other than the crappy IE.

Waiting eagerly. Even if I have to start Internet Explorer every 90 days biggrin.png

Why should we be expected to have to do this? Are Immigration being paid by Microsoft for this site to be only accessible with the IE browser?

And I personally would not like my address, etc details to be viewable by every Tom, Dick and Harry of a hacker on an insecure http-prefixed website. Will definitely stick to snail mail for 90-day reporting until or unless a secure online facility is provided.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I doubt they ever will go to the trouble of implementing a system, and even if they did, I would never trust it.

Where did you find the link for the online reporting. I just looked on both immigration websites and could not find anything about it.

I suspect it is not working yet since there has been no formal announcement about it.

I saw the link at the bottom of the English explanation for 90 day reporting on the main Immigration site. This was about noon today.

post-402-0-80522600-1423561242_thumb.jpg

Edited by hml367
  • Like 1

Clicking on the link in the OP does not work for me, but if I copy and paste the link into a new tab it works...

Thank you mxyzptik,
I can too get all the way through to details entry / submit screen on Chrome and IE has never been installed in this machine.
Clicking on the link in the OP does not work for me, but if I copy and paste the link into a new tab it works.
This is the link I used.
EDIT Just clicking on the link does not work.
You must "Copy the link address" and "Paste and Go" into a new tab. then OK the error message.
This is a copy of the text without formatting.
Apply for Notification of residence when staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.
According to The Immigration Act,B.E.2522,the foreigner who has received a temporary stay permit and stayed in the Kingdom of Thailand over 90 days must notify his residence to immigration officer every 90 days. He/She could notify via internet ( www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th )
It is better to keep track of the rules of Thai Immigration at all times during your stay in the country, as failure to file your 90-day report can result in a fine of 2,000 THB, and can be increased up to 5,000 THB once you get arrested with an additional fine not exceeding 200 Baht for each day which passes until the law is complied with.
Before Application Submission
• Please check expiry date of visa in your passport. You must not overstay.
• This is not an extension of stay.
• Overdue notification is not accepted via internet. Applicant must contact the nearest Immigration Office in person.
• Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days and not less than 7 days before the due date of notification. ( see example )
• However, if you leave Thailand anytime during the 90-day period, then the day count will restart from upon your re-entry into Thailand.
• This application online is offered based on the information you provided. If incorrect information was provided, and application online tag may not be issued to you.
After Application Submission
• Once an application has been completed by the applicant. Application status is 'in progress'.
• This processing time begins when the Immigration has received your completed application form within 7 working days.
• Check your Application Status Online - Within 7 days after your application is submitted, you can check your application status via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th
• When an application has been approved, the applicant should print out his/her receipt of notification via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th .This receipt will also show the next due date of notification and the applicant must keep it in the passport in case of being checked by the officer.
Failure to complete the online application form properly
Failure to complete the online application form properly and failure to submit the required information may affect your chances of apply notification 90 days online.
The applicant (or authorize someone to file for you,only in case of not overdue), must come to the nearest Immigration Office or Branch Office in your residence area. The applicant will need to bring the following required documents:
• Your Original passport
• Your departure card (TM.6)
• Previous receipt of notifications (if any)
• Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47
• Immigration offices throughout the country,particularly the provincial Immigration Office responsible for the area of your residence.
• For foreigners who residing in Bangkok,contact Immigration Division 1 Office, Chalermprakiat Government Complex, Chaengwattana Rd., Laksi, Bangkok
• For foreigners residing in Bangkok and carrying out duties relating to the specific One Stop Service Center (Special Services, Special laws) : Immigration Act , Proleum Act / Board of Investment Act / Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand Act. contact Sub-division 3,Visa extension units,at Chamchuree Square Building, Floor 18, Phatumwan, Bangkok. (More information: Qualification of Applicant at One Stop Service Center.pdf)
• For special Labor of 3 National Legalized Labors (Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar) residing in Bangkok contact Immigration Division 1 at the following two offices.
(1) Major Hollywood Suksawat - 1st Floor , Suksawat Road, Ratburana, Bangkok, or
(2) Imperial World Ladprao - 5 Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok.
Assistance and Further Information
If you need assistance in using the online service, you can call the Immigration Services Hotline at 1178 or 1111
*I have read and fully understand the above terms and agree to accept them

I got this far too, but as I've just reported (by mail), have no need to do so immediately. Anyone tried successfully?

Thank you mxyzptik,
I can too get all the way through to details entry / submit screen on Chrome and IE has never been installed in this machine.
Clicking on the link in the OP does not work for me, but if I copy and paste the link into a new tab it works.
This is the link I used.
EDIT Just clicking on the link does not work.
You must "Copy the link address" and "Paste and Go" into a new tab. then OK the error message.
This is a copy of the text without formatting.
Apply for Notification of residence when staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.
According to The Immigration Act,B.E.2522,the foreigner who has received a temporary stay permit and stayed in the Kingdom of Thailand over 90 days must notify his residence to immigration officer every 90 days. He/She could notify via internet ( www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th )
It is better to keep track of the rules of Thai Immigration at all times during your stay in the country, as failure to file your 90-day report can result in a fine of 2,000 THB, and can be increased up to 5,000 THB once you get arrested with an additional fine not exceeding 200 Baht for each day which passes until the law is complied with.
Before Application Submission
• Please check expiry date of visa in your passport. You must not overstay.
• This is not an extension of stay.
• Overdue notification is not accepted via internet. Applicant must contact the nearest Immigration Office in person.
• Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days and not less than 7 days before the due date of notification. ( see example )
• However, if you leave Thailand anytime during the 90-day period, then the day count will restart from upon your re-entry into Thailand.
• This application online is offered based on the information you provided. If incorrect information was provided, and application online tag may not be issued to you.
After Application Submission
• Once an application has been completed by the applicant. Application status is 'in progress'.
• This processing time begins when the Immigration has received your completed application form within 7 working days.
• Check your Application Status Online - Within 7 days after your application is submitted, you can check your application status via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th
• When an application has been approved, the applicant should print out his/her receipt of notification via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th .This receipt will also show the next due date of notification and the applicant must keep it in the passport in case of being checked by the officer.
Failure to complete the online application form properly
Failure to complete the online application form properly and failure to submit the required information may affect your chances of apply notification 90 days online.
The applicant (or authorize someone to file for you,only in case of not overdue), must come to the nearest Immigration Office or Branch Office in your residence area. The applicant will need to bring the following required documents:
• Your Original passport
• Your departure card (TM.6)
• Previous receipt of notifications (if any)
• Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47
• For foreigners who residing in Bangkok,contact Immigration Division 1 Office, Chalermprakiat Government Complex, Chaengwattana Rd., Laksi, Bangkok
• For foreigners residing in Bangkok and carrying out duties relating to the specific One Stop Service Center (Special Services, Special laws) : Immigration Act , Proleum Act / Board of Investment Act / Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand Act. contact Sub-division 3,Visa extension units,at Chamchuree Square Building, Floor 18, Phatumwan, Bangkok. (More information: Qualification of Applicant at One Stop Service Center.pdf)
• For special Labor of 3 National Legalized Labors (Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar) residing in Bangkok contact Immigration Division 1 at the following two offices.
(1) Major Hollywood Suksawat - 1st Floor , Suksawat Road, Ratburana, Bangkok, or
(2) Imperial World Ladprao - 5 Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok.
Assistance and Further Information
If you need assistance in using the online service, you can call the Immigration Services Hotline at 1178 or 1111
*I have read and fully understand the above terms and agree to accept them

I got this far too, but as I've just reported (by mail), have no need to do so immediately. Anyone tried successfully?

My due date is the 26th so I can give it a go in 10 days.

I saw the link at the bottom of the English explanation for 90 day reporting on the main Immigration site. This was about noon today.

I see it now on the this page http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

I might of missed it before since it is down on the very bottom.

• Like 1