90 Day Report by Internet

I fired up the old IE and tried, stop at first page as everyone else. Then enabled all dangerous script settings and Java scripts on IE settings (risky, use only for the Immigration site and then reset back to default after, for me since I never use IE doesn't matter). After that i got past the first page but got the message about "contacting immigration in your local area". So perhaps it is working for some areas such as BKK? Because I got the message there must have been some activity behind the webpage, guess the passport number links to a database with the location of each passport, as I had not entered my address yet (only got past first page). I got the same message using another IP address (USA) and different MAC.

Never realized it, but there must be a bunch of clerks at immigration typing in/checking data about each passport after you visit immigration for the 90 days.

win7-64, IE11. In the correct time window 13 days before.

Edited by AlQaholic

Remember to use only UPPERCASE on the form including numerals and use I.E 11.. ONLY.

People using whatever browsers they have are not helping by messing with the system.

If I.E 11 is a problem downloading I suggest you visit your local immigration office, far more painful than downloading another browser.

• 4 weeks later...