90 Day Report by Internet

Just done 90 days at Chiangmai IMM. Spoke with one of the officers who said it is up and running but is currently in the "test" stage as there are a few bugs but should be available to all in the near future, not Bangkok specific,all regions.

Fantastic news! smile.png

• Like 2

Works OK on Chrome Version 40.0.2214.111 m for me if you ignore the incompatibility message and continue...

Yes, I opened it in both IE and Chrome by pasting the link in a new tab rather than just clicking on the link in the O/P.

Using Chrome Version 40.0.2214.111 m (64-bit)

Just done 90 days at Chiangmai IMM. Spoke with one of the officers who said it is up and running but is currently in the "test" stage as there are a few bugs but should be available to all in the near future, not Bangkok specific,all regions.

Fantastic news! smile.png

"Fantastic news!"

And if fewer people are going into the Immigrations office for reporting (Jomtien for me) that should make them less congested when you go in to renew extension, etc.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

If this is only in the "test" stage then why is it shown to the public on the Immigration website? It would be nice if Immigration would clarify whether the online reporting can be used now or if they are still only officially accepting in person and mail-in reports for the time being.

• Like 1

If this is only in the "test" stage then why is it shown to the public on the Immigration website? It would be nice if Immigration would clarify whether the online reporting can be used now or if they are still only officially accepting in person and mail-in reports for the time being.

It can be used if you can complete the online registration which apparently works sometimes and sometimes does not. That is what they are fixing, this is great news be grateful.

It is not all that easy to find the link and that is all it is. This a copy of it notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet

If the had put it on the main page as a button I would call that being public.

That link might be part of their testing.

When it becomes official there will be notice done on the websites.and a button will appear on the main page,

In Chrome, I added the IE Tab extension.

I right click on the link in the op and select the IE Tab Options,

there I select Open in IE Tab.

The page opens with no error messages.

It runs slightly slower but so what!

I'm retired and have all day smile.png

There is an option to force certain websites to always open in IE Tab.

That would save ne several seconds every year wai2.gif

In Chrome, I added the IE Tab extension.

I right click on the link in the op and select the IE Tab Options,

there I select Open in IE Tab.

The page opens with no error messages.

It runs slightly slower but so what!

I'm retired and have all day smile.png

There is an option to force certain websites to always open in IE Tab.

That would save ne several seconds every year wai2.gif

I saved it as a bookmark in Chrome . Warning message comes up and I click OK and the page opens.

• Like 1

It can be used if you can complete the online registration which apparently works sometimes and sometimes does not. That is what they are fixing, this is great news be grateful.

This is great news ,hope people can do it soon and have some feed backclap2.gif

can't get it to work on chrome or ff must be advanced Thai IT.

Copy and paste this into the browser. extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do then hit enter. The warning will come up and click ok and the page will open. Then save it as a bookmark or favorite.

• Like 1

Are Immigration being paid by Microsoft for this site to be only accessible with the IE browser?

Did you try ?

Seems to work perfectly with FireFox (35) and Chrome (40), on top of IE (11)

I went as far as the full form, but didn't try to submit it of course.

You can use it only in the period [15 days, 7 days] before your due date.

I will try in 2 weeks wink.png

Can someone please advise me about how to use IE to access this?

Are Immigration being paid by Microsoft for this site to be only accessible with the IE browser?

Did you try ?

Seems to work perfectly with FireFox (35) and Chrome (40), on top of IE (11)

I went as far as the full form, but didn't try to submit it of course.

You can use it only in the period [15 days, 7 days] before your due date.

I will try in 2 weeks wink.png

Can someone please advise me about how to use IE to access this?

Try this http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Waiting eagerly. Even if I have to start Internet Explorer every 90 days biggrin.png

Why should we be expected to have to do this? Are Immigration being paid by Microsoft for this site to be only accessible with the IE browser?

And I personally would not like my address, etc details to be viewable by every Tom, Dick and Harry of a hacker on an insecure http-prefixed website. Will definitely stick to snail mail for 90-day reporting until or unless a secure online facility is provided.

So, for security and privacy, you would prefer not to use IE, but deliver copies of personal information to immigration, who then use them to make 90 day slips, to put into compete stranger's passports.

yes but these days 90 day reports are photocopy free. so none of you private info can be recycled into strangers hands. but yes i too have received some very detailed info about other aliens on documents received/recycled in the past from the immigration office.

Waiting eagerly. Even if I have to start Internet Explorer every 90 days biggrin.png

Why should we be expected to have to do this? Are Immigration being paid by Microsoft for this site to be only accessible with the IE browser?

And I personally would not like my address, etc details to be viewable by every Tom, Dick and Harry of a hacker on an insecure http-prefixed website. Will definitely stick to snail mail for 90-day reporting until or unless a secure online facility is provided.

Most folks are not trying to hide. So, this is a convenience.

• Like 1

Most folks are not trying to hide. So, this is a convenience.

the most easy way to lessen your chances of identity fraud is to be extremely frugal with your personal info. putting your info online anywhere opens a door that you should endeavor to keep closed where it is possible to do so. if you do this at an unsecured site so much greater chance of your info going into the wrong places

Edited by rabid old goat
  • Like 1