90 Day Report by Internet

And I personally would not like my address, etc details to be viewable by every Tom, Dick and Harry of a hacker on an insecure http-prefixed website. Will definitely stick to snail mail for 90-day reporting until or unless a secure online facility is provided.

Hi. This 90-days registration site is more than likely connected to the Immigration database (at least in reading and for non-Imm visa owners). If someone manage to hack this site, he very probably will have access to details of all people who could use this site (including yourself), not to only those who used it.

BTW a "https" does not really make a website safer than a "http" one. It just makes the "transfer" safer, so the line between your home to the website server. There are many very unsafe websites using https... sad.png

• Like 1

All works ok for me , but they want the flight number as well, never had to use it before and would not know what it was after all these years.

If you flew in, it should be noted on your Departure Card in your passport if you still have that.

All works ok for me , but they want the flight number as well, never had to use it before and would not know what it was after all these years.

If you flew in, it should be noted on your Departure Card in your passport if you still have that.

Why would the arriving flight number be on the departure card. The only space on the card if for your departure flight.

As I wrote before if you click other the space for the flight number goes away.

Great news

I wonder if this was an alternative of the 711 that was suggested in a early meeting with immigration officer

Maybe Bangkok Immigration thought this was a better way

Than pay 711 to do it for them

Will make it much easier for people to not bog up the Immigration office

Might get more people thought wanting to do there Yearly Visa

It's your Departure flight number that you will write on your Departure Card,

so usually it's blank while you are in Thailand...

Edit: Oops. Too slow. ubonjoe already said tat wink.png

Edited by Pattaya46

My report date is the 26th and, according to their example I have an online submission period from the 12th to the 19th.

Note the cut off point for online submission is 7 days before the due date.

You get an 8 day window.

Today if the 11th so I tried it but it was not successful and got the following message.

post-155756-0-93640100-1423624659_thumb.

I shall try again tomorrow and then I shall know if the message was because I was not within the appropriate submission dates.

post-155756-0-65462500-1423625007_thumb.

Edited by laislica

Great news

I wonder if this was an alternative of the 711 that was suggested in a early meeting with immigration officer

Maybe Bangkok Immigration thought this was a better way

Than pay 711 to do it for them

Will make it much easier for people to not bog up the Immigration office

Might get more people thought wanting to do there Yearly Visa

I was at that meeting at Le Merri Hotel when Head of Immigration mentioned the idea of an ID card that could be used at 7/11 which sounded like a really good idea.

We finally got a seven opened near our place (about -5 clicks away) after all these years and so handy for paying bills airline tics etc ...and of course buying twin packs of beer.....above ID card idea would be dee mak...

Still recon too young for a retirement V ...it feels a bit like admitting..."the End "...so will stick to my yearly Multi Non Immi "O" in the meantime.....just done a 90 day run to Hong Kong ...great stuff.

Regarding the Immigration site ....using Baidu for a check... works and accesses... OK....21st Century..here we come...

If you fill out the form, after your 7 day wait for process you're suppose to go to www.immigration.go.th to check your status. But I see no link on that page for individuals who have submitted the 90 day online form to check for submission/processing status.

Does someone else see the link?

After accepting the first page, is this it?

post-402-0-81773000-1423632439_thumb.jpg

Edited by hml367

Could have a problem if I have always reported that I arrived by plane and now I put other, do you not think.

Presumably you have never crossed a land border after your previous 90 day reports ?

Think about it..

no never, but I have found my TG number from thai airways site, had to pay for it, but needs must.

Could have a problem if I have always reported that I arrived by plane and now I put other, do you not think.

Presumably you have never crossed a land border after your previous 90 day reports ?

Think about it..

no never, but I have found my TG number from thai airways site, had to pay for it, but needs must.

No need to pay, it's on the confirmation email and also on their website.

Doesn't open on a Mac using Chrome message said something like only use current and previous versions of IE...

Hey ubonjoe how can I find out if I can report at Samut Prakan by Mail?

Thanks...

I think I found it here

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

but it doest say specific to Samut Prakan

Edited by joeyg

Not all immigration offices accept the online reporting. Amnat Chareon does not.

I asked last week in Kanchanaburi, and they are not accepting it either.

I must be missing something BIG here!!! I thought that this was on it´s way to start, and hopefully soon be ready!!!

So how in hell can you ask a question like that, and think that you will have any other answer.,..

'

Wait and see........ it is in progress.

Glegolo

I am due in 2 weeks in BKK and I would LOVE it if I could escape THREE HOURS waiting at Chaeng Wattanna.

Any idea of how long it would take to be in service? Anyone ?

- I know in my heart it's a rhetorical question but one can always hope :)

I am due in 2 weeks in BKK and I would LOVE it if I could escape THREE HOURS waiting at Chaeng Wattanna.

Any idea of how long it would take to be in service? Anyone ?

- I know in my heart it's a rhetorical question but one can always hope smile.png

It is not working yet. If it was you could do it up to 7 days before your report date.

There have been reports of people doing their reports in about 10 minutes at Imperial World Lad Phrao and Major Hollywood Suksawat.

Doesn't open on a Mac using Chrome message said something like only use current and previous versions of IE...

Thanks...

I think I found it here

Opened fine on my Macbook using Chrome. Must ignore the warning statement and continue to the site. I did not try to submit anything though.

Edited by asiaexpat

If this is now taking place ... What then is the "online" 90 days application procedure, do we have to include "online" via attachment all the normal requested pages, or does the immigration office provide on I.E. a completely new 90 days set up procedure and that we just have to fill in the requested items.

If the 90 days set up can be done "online" then this will be better than visiting, or posting.

The ability to do 90 day reporting online, is something that the moderators have been suggesting to the heads of immigration for about 3 months now! Ubonjoe knows only too well.

Good to see it being implemented!

Yes it will make life so much better for everyone.

• Like 2

Thanks...

I think I found it here

I asked them last year and the reply was it's better to come in, only took me a couple of minutes last week and I much prefer that to wondering if it got lost in the post, which does happen