90 Day Report by Internet

I wonder how they will organize the thing with identifying yourself.... otherwise anybody can report 90 days for anybody, which can lead to bad habits amongst the usual crowd of internet idiots, that are so common..

Glegolo

I thought exactly the same thing! It would be better if everyone had their own unique username and password - registered at an immigration office. This form is FAR too simple!

Waiting eagerly. Even if I have to start Internet Explorer every 90 days biggrin.png

Why should we be expected to have to do this? Are Immigration being paid by Microsoft for this site to be only accessible with the IE browser?

And I personally would not like my address, etc details to be viewable by every Tom, Dick and Harry of a hacker on an insecure http-prefixed website. Will definitely stick to snail mail for 90-day reporting until or unless a secure online facility is provided.

It's on an Extranet server, a type of VPN. It's secure!

The danger is, it not a secure site? and posting your passport details!

Don't worry, the computers and network at Immigration here aren't secured (very well) anyway, so if someone wanted to get your passport details, it wouldn't be that hard to do anyway.

The danger is, it not a secure site? and posting your passport details!

Who cares I have photo copies of my passport page all over Thailand. Banks, Hospitals, utility companies. phone companies, internet service provides, Land Lord, various hotels and more. Besides do you really think those photo copies handed over to immigration is safe.

• Like 2

I wonder how they will organize the thing with identifying yourself.... otherwise anybody can report 90 days for anybody, which can lead to bad habits amongst the usual crowd of internet idiots, that are so common..

Glegolo

I thought exactly the same thing! It would be better if everyone had their own unique username and password - registered at an immigration office. This form is FAR too simple!

Totally agree.

This is an amatrue, haphazard set up, plus at the moment is appears to be very hit and miss. It`s as if a member of Immigration staff has asked his 13 year old son who he considers to be a bit of a computer whiz kid to set this up.

My advice for the present is; try the online option from 15 days prior to a 90 day report becoming due for the first 7 days and if no success, it`s back to the old routines of either post or a personal visit to the Immigration Department.

• Like 1

Glegolo

Not wishing to be rude but,

I think crawl comes before walk and walk comes before run otherwise fall down and in need of KISS!

Keep It Simple and let them get something working, iron the kinks out later?

If anyone can make the report - so what?

That would a problem for them not the person who had the report done for them

What's the worst that could happen. someone files a report on me whilst I'n not in the Kingdom?

It does not have an address, just that I am in the Kingdom more than 90 days.

Who knows, maybe eventually they will see that the 90 day reporting just costs them money and they don't gain anything from it.

Then maybe they will stop requiring it.

It must cost a fortune along with the address reporting,

Eventually, they will catch on - it would be nice to think so anyway, but I'm not holding my breath LOL

I just tried to use the page via IE.

Got to fill in my info, filled in the captha thing, pressed submit, got that Thai Immi message, pressed ok and I am back on the form fill page again. Cannot go past step 1.

I am due the 20th. Should I wait for the online report page to work or go to CW?

Glegolo

Not wishing to be rude but,

I think crawl comes before walk and walk comes before run otherwise fall down and in need of KISS!

Keep It Simple and let them get something working, iron the kinks out later?

If anyone can make the report - so what?

That would a problem for them not the person who had the report done for them

What's the worst that could happen. someone files a report on me whilst I'n not in the Kingdom?

It does not have an address, just that I am in the Kingdom more than 90 days.

Who knows, maybe eventually they will see that the 90 day reporting just costs them money and they don't gain anything from it.

Then maybe they will stop requiring it.

It must cost a fortune along with the address reporting,

Eventually, they will catch on - it would be nice to think so anyway, but I'm not holding my breath LOL

It might be better not to emphasize this too much, otherwise the buggers might start charging us!

By the way, anyone can report the 90 days for anyone now. Besides which, as most people don't like doing the 90 day report themselves, I can't imagine too many people wanting to do it for anyone else, just for the devilment of it.

• Like 2

Got to fill in my info, filled in the captha thing, pressed submit, got that Thai Immi message, pressed ok and I am back on the form fill page again. Cannot go past step 1.

I am due the 20th. Should I wait for the online report page to work or go to CW?

Were you within the 15 to 7 day range before your report date?

What happened to you is the same thing I got but my report is not due for about another month.

If you cannot submit a report online and get the receipt for it you should report in person.

You can also go to Imperial World Lad Phrao or Major Hollywood Suksawat to do your report. There have been reports for both locations of doing reports in 10 minutes or less.

• Like 2

What happened to you is the same thing I got but my report is not due for about another month.

If you cannot submit a report online and get the receipt for it you should report in person.

You can also go to Imperial World Lad Phrao or Major Hollywood Suksawat to do your report. There have been reports for both locations of doing reports in 10 minutes or less.

I am within the correct time frame but fail.

I have Chrome in Win 7 x 64 Bit plus the IE Tab extension.

I have started a new thread for those who have been successful so we learn better what to do.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/800121-were-you-successful-in-submitting-a-90-day-report-on-line/?p=9066444

I have started a new thread for those who have been successful so we learn better what to do.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/800121-were-you-successful-in-submitting-a-90-day-report-on-line/?p=9066444

I have tried with IE on Windows 8.1 and Chrome by just pasting the link in and from a bookmark I did. I don't think the browser is the problem since I get the same contact your local immigration office message on both.

I already read your topic.

• Like 1

I have tried with IE on Windows 8.1 and Chrome by just pasting the link in and from a bookmark I did. I don't think the browser is the problem since I get the same contact your local immigration office message on both.

I already read your topic.

Thanks, if a few successful members post we may see a pattern?

My Imm is Samut Sakhon.

I have seen the odd successful story on the two current discussion threads but I can't be bothered to re-read both threads to extract the info.

In any case there were insufficient details given.

Are Immigration being paid by Microsoft for this site to be only accessible with the IE browser?

Did you try ?

Seems to work perfectly with FireFox (35) and Chrome (40), on top of IE (11)

I went as far as the full form, but didn't try to submit it of course.

You can use it only in the period [15 days, 7 days] before your due date.

I will try in 2 weeks wink.png

I tried the link, but got a message back saying that 'We support current and previous versions of Internet Explorer ONLY'.

Let me poke about and see if I can find an IE extension for Chrome.

Edit - no luck so far after 15 minutes of furgling about.

Edited by Mister Fixit

Well, I was in Chrome (ver. 40 something or other) and copied the link from TV, opened IE 11, leaving Chrome open, and pasted the link and voila! There it all was.

Easy peasy. No more traipsing along Chaeng Wattana, dicing with death on my motorbike.

For those who asked if the facility was only available in Bangkok, the answer is no, it's supposedly available everywhere.

Cut and pasted from the site - (my emphasis)

Offices accepting notification:

Immigration offices throughout the country,particularly the provincial Immigration Office responsible for the area of your residence.
• For foreigners who residing in Bangkok,contact Immigration Division 1 Office, Chalermprakiat Government Complex, Chaengwattana Rd., Laksi, Bangkok
• For foreigners residing in Bangkok and carrying out duties relating to the specific One Stop Service Center (Special Services, Special laws) : Immigration Act , Proleum Act / Board of Investment Act / Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand Act. contact Sub-division 3,Visa extension units,at Chamchuree Square Building, Floor 18, Phatumwan, Bangkok. (More information: Qualification of Applicant at One Stop Service Center.pdf)
• For special Labor of 3 National Legalized Labors (Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar) residing in Bangkok contact Immigration Division 1 at the following two offices.
(1) Major Hollywood Suksawat - 1st Floor , Suksawat Road, Ratburana, Bangkok, or
(2) Imperial World Ladprao - 5 Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok.

Edited by Mister Fixit

I don't care which browser you have to use....anyone completed the process and got the receipt yet!?

Whey man, bonny lad, ye cannit git the receipt unless yiv got the reet broozer, can ye? wink.png

There was a successful submission made using IE11 so instead of Chrome with IE Tab installed on Win 7 64 Bit,

I installed IE v 11. it failed in the same way. post-155756-0-54586400-1423881382_thumb.

Likely not the browser then?

We need a few more successful members to post here

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/800121-were-you-successful-in-submitting-a-90-day-report-on-line/#entry9069131

so we may see a pattern

So is this a valid legal way to do it now ??

Country wide or only for some offices ??

Chiang Mai immigration are saying no.. That its not a live system.. They simply dont know or this only for Bangkok ??

I would not say it is a way to do your report yet. There has been no confirmation of anybody getting a receipt for the report yet.

Once it is fully implemented it will be nationwide. The person at CM immigration may not of been aware of it yet.

I only found out about the 90 day reporting on line yesterday so I thought I'd give it a whirl........................and following the instructions I completed and submitted the TM47 on line. I received a unique transaction number (with bar code) and saved it to a file which I have printed so I have a hard copy. Going as far as I did does not mean I have been successful in my application. It just means I was able to submit the TM47. Now I have to wait and see if my notification is processed and a receipt issued giving my next due date.

I live in Nakhon Ratchasima province and if my application is not processed I have enough time to go to the immigration office personally as I submitted the TM47 11 days before my next reporting date.

So, I can only say that I have been partially successful.

As stated you submitted online only the TM 47 page is nothing else requested, the normal 90 days application requires 5 items, 3 passport page copies, the current 90 days slip, and of course the

TM 47.

Does Immigration via the online application only accept the TM 47 page to complete the 90 days, if that is correct that would be very good aspect for the farangs.

Lastly, which "online" set up did you use on your internet ... let us know

I only found out about the 90 day reporting on line yesterday so I thought I'd give it a whirl........................and following the instructions I completed and submitted the TM47 on line. I received a unique transaction number (with bar code) and saved it to a file which I have printed so I have a hard copy. Going as far as I did does not mean I have been successful in my application. It just means I was able to submit the TM47. Now I have to wait and see if my notification is processed and a receipt issued giving my next due date.

I live in Nakhon Ratchasima province and if my application is not processed I have enough time to go to the immigration office personally as I submitted the TM47 11 days before my next reporting date.

As stated you submitted online only the TM 47 page is nothing else requested, the normal 90 days application requires 5 items, 3 passport page copies, the current 90 days slip, and of course the

TM 47.

Does Immigration via the online application only accept the TM 47 page to complete the 90 days, if that is correct that would be very good aspect for the farangs.

It is only a few immigration offices that require anything more than your passport and completed TM47 form.when doing a report in person. Mine asks for nothing more than that. Under the online arrangement they are dropping the passport requirement to allow for it.

TM 47.

See this thread for details

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/800121-were-you-successful-in-submitting-a-90-day-report-on-line/#entry9069131

Sorry if this article from Phuket Gazette has already been linked (?):

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Online-90day-immigration-checkin-yet-be-launched/48332#ad-image-0

They write that the system will not be operative before April and be available nationwide.

Failure to report within the usual timeframe will result in banning from online report.

Sorry if this article from Phuket Gazette has already been linked (?):

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Online-90day-immigration-checkin-yet-be-launched/48332#ad-image-0

They write that the system will not be operative before April and be available nationwide.

Failure to report within the usual timeframe will result in banning from online report.

For all those out there celebratingdrunk.gif put the cork back in the bottle.violin.gif

It has been said all along that it is not fully operational yet.

I don't think anybody should of been celebrating already.

As far as the Phuket article I am not paying much attention to it because I have seen to many that have turned out not to be accurate when it comes from immigration there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My application is been in pending state since a week , I wonder if its working , Has anyone used it and been successful?

I have not seen a report of anybody getting a receipt for a report yet.

Most people including myself have not been able to past the first step of the application.

If you got a verification number you are a rarity.

• Like 1