Good News from Thai Immigration - 90 day report is now possible online!

webfact

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked this site and could not complete my 90 day report because it wants to know the flight number that I arrived on. Why is the departure card not enough information? The last flight I took, when I came home I threw away the tickets because there was no reason to keep them. When I do 90 day reports at immigration they never ask for my flight number. I suspect I am not alone in this boat. Maybe Ubonjoe can bring this up with immigration. They have already recorded my arrival card and flight number when I got here.

as above

worked fine for me in firefox 36 Both links

got thru ti the page where u fill in your info

no problems even with the capcha

I am on BBB

why so many saying it does not work an wait and see;

it works fine and seems u can be anywhere

and was able to submit my report

What operating system you using? Is it real or pirated? Could this matter?

Does not work for me using windows 8 in either firefox or explorer.

windows 7

wouldn't matter

works in both ie and firefox ( even using adblock, adaware, AVG

i wonder about some of these posters 55555

What is the original reasoning behind the 90 days report? To prove that you're still alive? Or to prove that you're still living in Thailand? Moving this online would defeat both of the above, wouldn't it? Meaning someone else could be doing the reporting or you could be doing the reporting from another country.

Of course, reporting by post is no different.

Shhhhhh!

Moving this online would defeat both of the above, wouldn't it? Meaning someone else could be doing the reporting or you could be doing the reporting from another country.

Someone else reporting for you has always been the case.

Since I live in BKK and reporting is relatively easy, I think I will keep it "old school" for a while.

I like that official piece of paper stapled into my passport, and also like the fact I am not transmitting this information over the internet. I do not enjoy the vision of the headline "Thia immigration records hacked" since that data has value when combined with a financial record.

If I lived in the sticks ... yes ... this would be tempting.

There is just something about that piece of paper stapled into the passport that helps me sleep a little better.

Strange that there is no place to put your address. What it looks like for those who can not connect.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Strange, they seem to want us to shout at them!

Weird there's no space for the address, since I was under the impression the purpose of 90 day reporting (on paper) was to report continued stay at the given address.

Hopefully this will be working by the time I next have to report in a couple of months time... or am I hopelessly optimistic?

I just checked this site and could not complete my 90 day report because it wants to know the flight number that I arrived on. Why is the departure card not enough information? The last flight I took, when I came home I threw away the tickets because there was no reason to keep them.

Check your Passport and look at the entry stamp you last came into Thailand. Normally just above it the Immigration Officer will write the flight number. Certainly on all my entry stamps.

I'm trying to get through the process for myself and three kids. It's so slow that I seriously think it will be faster for me to go to CM Immigration in person, including the 20 minute drive. No exaggeration.

I've been on the page for about 15 minutes now and haven't completed the first one. I think I give up.

as above

worked fine for me in firefox 36 Both links

got thru ti the page where u fill in your info

no problems even with the capcha

I am on BBB

why so many saying it does not work an wait and see;

it works fine and seems u can be anywhere

and was able to submit my report

What operating system you using? Is it real or pirated? Could this matter?

Does not work for me using windows 8 in either firefox or explorer.

windows 7

wouldn't matter

works in both ie and firefox ( even using adblock, adaware, AVG

i wonder about some of these posters 55555

I guess you are the special one.

Funny how only a couple of TVF'ers can get to this page. I would love it if I am ever able to.

Whats the CAPTCHA password at the bottom of the form?

I missed that. The page loads are so incredibly slow that the CAPTCHA graphic never fully loaded. Did finally show up in Chrome. Suspect most can't get to it as the wait time for it to come up is just silly.

post-566-0-61634200-1423734219_thumb.jpg

Strange that there is no place to put your address. What it looks like for those who can not connect.

What does the "CAPTCHA" password mean?

You have to enter numbers you see in the box to verify you are a human and not a bot entering. I posted just above your post what it looks like as it didn't show in the full screen capture.

Scroll down and it is at the bottom.

Exact but doesn't work with Firefox; I'm on Win 7 starter .

I have this phrase :

" We support current and previous versions of Internet Explorer browser ONLY.

กรุณาใช้ IE Browser เท่านั้น "

Three hours ago in Hua Hin Immigration my wife asked them about this program and they laughed and said "not possible, must see your face". Would be nice to be able to do in online as I live 75 km from Hua Hin.

No. I have my school send it's assistant to do all of my 90 day reports. I rarely go in person for that. That's Hua Hin's litte fiefdom and have their own little rules.

I seldom- if ever - make a 90-day visit. My wife does it for me. IO told me I'm not required to visit offices for 90-day check!

I just checked this site and could not complete my 90 day report because it wants to know the flight number that I arrived on. Why is the departure card not enough information? The last flight I took, when I came home I threw away the tickets because there was no reason to keep them. When I do 90 day reports at immigration they never ask for my flight number. I suspect I am not alone in this boat. Maybe Ubonjoe can bring this up with immigration. They have already recorded my arrival card and flight number when I got here.

if you know the date time airline departure point and arrival point it is not difficult to find the flight number, probably not that critical anyway

Archived