Good News from Thai Immigration - 90 day report is now possible online!

webfact

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scroll down and it is at the bottom.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Exact but doesn't work with Firefox; I'm on Win 7 starter .

I have this phrase :

" We support current and previous versions of Internet Explorer browser ONLY.

กรุณาใช้ IE Browser เท่านั้น "

just click ok and wait;

with all of us checking its going to crash, try it at 3 am and should be fine :-)

I just checked this site and could not complete my 90 day report because it wants to know the flight number that I arrived on. Why is the departure card not enough information? The last flight I took, when I came home I threw away the tickets because there was no reason to keep them. When I do 90 day reports at immigration they never ask for my flight number. I suspect I am not alone in this boat. Maybe Ubonjoe can bring this up with immigration. They have already recorded my arrival card and flight number when I got here.

if you know the date time airline departure point and arrival point it is not difficult to find the flight number, probably not that critical anyway

Just looked at my departure card (TM6) which is 22 years old and it actually does show my flight number that I entered. I just googled images of current TM6 and it has a spot that says Flight or other Vehicle number.

So, is this a 90 day reporting of address without the need to put in your address?

Was thinking the same thing but realized it is not called 90 day address report but FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS. So guess formally, address not needed to tell them you are staying more than 90 days. smile.png

I think it's an absolute waste of time and totally unnecessary! i can understand it for those " few farang " that live quite a few KM away from an immigration office but most of the farang that i know of live close to an immigration office and hardly live " busy lives " that they can't visit the office personally.I just think its " pure laziness "

Are you the " lazy type of farang "....?

F.J wai2.gif

I just checked this site and could not complete my 90 day report because it wants to know the flight number that I arrived on. Why is the departure card not enough information? The last flight I took, when I came home I threw away the tickets because there was no reason to keep them.

Check your Passport and look at the entry stamp you last came into Thailand. Normally just above it the Immigration Officer will write the flight number. Certainly on all my entry stamps.

Thanks for the hint. You are lucky. He did not write it on mine. Only the date and signature is written.

Strange that there is no place to put your address. What it looks like for those who can not connect.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

There is other required documentation that gives immigration your address, at least in theory. The owner of the property/hotel/... is supposed to report your occupancy to immigration. It is a standard immigration form and the property owner's responsibility.

So, is this a 90 day reporting of address without the need to put in your address?

Was thinking the same thing but realized it is not called 90 day address report but FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS. So guess formally, address not needed to tell them you are staying more than 90 days. smile.png

If we choose to do it in the immigration office, any idea if the forms will be unified?

I just checked this site and could not complete my 90 day report because it wants to know the flight number that I arrived on. Why is the departure card not enough information? The last flight I took, when I came home I threw away the tickets because there was no reason to keep them. When I do 90 day reports at immigration they never ask for my flight number. I suspect I am not alone in this boat. Maybe Ubonjoe can bring this up with immigration. They have already recorded my arrival card and flight number when I got here.

if you know the date time airline departure point and arrival point it is not difficult to find the flight number, probably not that critical anyway

Just looked at my departure card (TM6) which is 22 years old and it actually does show my flight number that I entered. I just googled images of current TM6 and it has a spot that says Flight or other Vehicle number.

Yes mine has a place for the flight number but it is empty.

Smedly I know the date of the flight and I believe it was in the morning from Hanoi with that info how do I find the flight number.

I just checked this site and could not complete my 90 day report because it wants to know the flight number that I arrived on. Why is the departure card not enough information? The last flight I took, when I came home I threw away the tickets because there was no reason to keep them.

Check your Passport and look at the entry stamp you last came into Thailand. Normally just above it the Immigration Officer will write the flight number. Certainly on all my entry stamps.

Thanks for the hint. You are lucky. He did not write it on mine. Only the date and signature is written.

I was lucky too, but the number is on the confirmation email when I booked the flight and I keep those in case I ever need proof of my travels.

This is really good news from the immigration.

Somebody in there is thinking of us and try to make our lives easier.

Or is it part of peoples happiness campaign, initiated by the Government?

It is more likely that it is a means of getting your IP address and MAC number of your computer and attaching that to your passport number and address, that is why it only works with ¨Explorer¨!!

Then they can see if you need to be deported, imprisoned under marshal law or just need ¨Attitude Re-Adjustment¨

But you´ll be OK Costas, you will be on the ¨other side¨ of the desk..... whistling.gif

TRUE HAPPINESS, no less

Edited to add

Three hours ago in Hua Hin Immigration my wife asked them about this program and they laughed and said "not possible, must see your face". Would be nice to be able to do in online as I live 75 km from Hua Hin.

Same with Amnat Chareon, with exception can do it via an authorised person or registered mail.

Just about anything on the internet has a few bugs when it is brand new.

I am sure thousands of expats trying to check it out on the first couple of days is bound to slow it down a bit.

This is great news and immigration has shown it is not the evi,l expat hating monster so many tweaked expats on TV accuse it of being.

I have never had a problem with immigration in Thailand.

Have your ducks lined up and be courteous and they are always helpful.

I think a big thank you is in order!

This means I only need to go to the office one time a year.

That is not a bad deal at all.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Three hours ago in Hua Hin Immigration my wife asked them about this program and they laughed and said "not possible, must see your face". Would be nice to be able to do in online as I live 75 km from Hua Hin.

Don't they offer a 90 day report by post. I live in Phetchabun, and get my Visa in Phitsunlok which is 165 kl away. I have been reporting by post over 2 years now never a problem. Ask them It my be a few hundred baht under the counter but worth it.!!!!

I got it up and working. It is slow, but I am within 14 days (22 Feb) of my 90 day report.

Will try it out.

Oops..I got to the page with two large buttons...the first to do the 90 day report, the second to check status.

I clicked the first, and it said unable to connect. That is on Internet Explorer

Ok...filled in the data (10 minutes)...but page keeps expiring...I keep on getting a message asking to "recover page"

Of course they would say that.....there's a lot of tea money from this office.....they won't like online reporting and likely now will make it harder for the hard copy farangs!

If true this is fantastic news and a step in the right direction. Away from the paper driven bureaucracy.

However, I will sit firmly in the "let's wait and see" camp for now.

Not completely paperless as you still have to print out your receipt and keep it together with your passport.

Archived