What is your odometer reading

garyk

378980 km. No major problems, regular oil change and service. Wear parts change. Toyota Hilux Prerunner 4x4. One year ago I invested 300k to convert it to off road and a change of colour. Runs at about 10l/100km. Love the car and its performance. An old man's toy.

Before and after....

Fatfather

OMG, that is really really nice!

Thanks for sharing.

171318 km Nissan NV

LPG since new, I am second owner. All original except consumables.

2 baht / km LPG - 4 baht / km Gasoline (mountain driving)

I have been wondering about those conversions.

Thanks for sharing.

Normally change the truck @ 400,000 km or 4 years, just started something different by doing North and East 1 month, and all places south the next month, was both areas every month, so KM will go down..

So far had 3 x Isuzu D-Max, present truck Mazda BT 50 with 338.000 km..

Next truck ? the name makes a difference, or it did do.. last D-Max the 2008 SLX ABS and Airbag model got 470,000 baht in exchange with 401,000 KM on the clock. [got 30,000 baht discount voucher from Mazda so guess the D-Max was 440,000 + Voucher]

asking a couple of weeks ago at Mazda, in an exchange for the present Mazda Hi-Racer + model, the offer was 300,000 baht and only just over 300,000 KM on the clock !!

All trucks so far have been faultless. November last was 1st new battery and replacement brakes, lasted longer than the D-Max.

• Like 2

378980 km. No major problems, regular oil change and service. Wear parts change. Toyota Hilux Prerunner 4x4. One year ago I invested 300k to convert it to off road and a change of colour. Runs at about 10l/100km. Love the car and its performance. An old man's toy.

Before and after....

Fatfather

Nice snorkel, get any use out of that during the floods?