Lake Inle without going on a boat

Millian

Put it this way Inle without the lake just leaves Inle which is a town built around a crossroads and these arent hard to come across. Yes you can visit some of the markets by road from the town (by hourse and cart if you wish) but you would be missing so much more and I wouldn't recommend visiting.

Shame as its great fun buzzing around not only the open lake but also the very narrow tributaries where you find some of the markets.

• 1 month later...

the main aim of visiting Inle Lake is to stay right in the middle of the lake in those nice quaint looking floating hotels.. so cool.. imagine sunrise and sunset reflecting on the waters.. and the boat ride is not dangerous or too fast.. by the shores, one can visit on boats thru the small rivers where houses on stilts, shops, markets and vegetables cultivated land, u can't do that if u dun use the boats.. honestly I do feel it is a must to use the boats in Inle.. :)

This is what I took when I stayed in the middle of the lake on a floating hotel (on stilts) .. errr... I forgot the name of the hotel.. but it was great.. smile.png

post-233981-0-50076100-1426648397_thumb.

Edited by Haus23