Two confess to killing Turkish tourist in Samui

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who walks into a bar ( forang ) tooled up with a pistol If you ask me this Turk was a menace and probably played with fire and got burnt I am sorry but more to this story than what is written and it

At this point, well done by the RTP. But ThaiVisa needs someone to create and manage a new forum: "Whatever Happened To …?" There are so many stories that have disappeared, that readers are interest

Makes all the members that said the police were complicit in a cover up look stupid. Good work by the RTP.

Straight out murder then by a couple of numbskulls.

Who walks into a bar ( forang ) tooled up with a pistol

If you ask me this Turk was a menace and probably played with fire and got burnt

I am sorry but more to this story than what is written and it ain't murder

If someone specially a foreigner was to come into my place of business and start trouble and i could see he was tooled up then should I let him bully and intimidate me in my own bar ( if I was thai ) in my own country

Some people just read a comment without a clue

People

Don't just shoot people out in the open without some sort of argument

I reckon if he wasn't carrying a gun he would will be here today

He wasnt carryng a gun. They put in his hand after they murdered him. What part of coverup story you did not understand?

So he was drunk and made a scene, solution is to shoot him in the head?

• Like 1

If they'd only said the Turk was threatening them and so they shot him, two months in jail punishment, maybe no jail time. I really don't blame them for shooting an armed drunk that is intimidating them.

There was no gun? Hello? You read the article?

That gun belonged to one of the two murderer thais!

If you ask me this Turk was a menace and probably played with fire and got burnt

If someone specially a foreigner was to come into my place of business and start trouble and i could see he was tooled up then should I let him bully and intimidate me in my own bar ( if I was thai ) in my own country

People

What about calling the cops mate? Hey listen, there is a Turk coming in here every night intimidating us with a gun. I'm pretty sure the RTP will be happy to arrest him and throw him in jail and then deport

• Like 1

People

One guy shoots him in the gut and one guy shoots him in the head and you figure its not murder???

At least and last RTP did take a stand and arrested the curlprits. Job well done . Ensuring proper justice will for sure make thailand a safer place, that's what I believe.

as already mentioned this guy was obviously a thug

In my books walking into the bar making demands with a gun in his belt and showing it (probably not the first time) is as good as taking it out and pointing it - although that part of the story is somewhat unclear as to whether they new he was carrying or not

what sort of place would Thailand be if every falang or wannabe falang thug was walking around with a gun hanging out of their waist band - I for one would not be living here

In saying that - the bar manager should have called the police and let them deal with it

"In saying that - the bar manager should have called the police and let them deal with it "

Absolutely

"what sort of place would Thailand be if every falang or wannabe falang thug was walking around with a gun ... "

think about all the guns that Thais have !

I remember the former government talked about 10 Million legal guns

And don't forget the illegal ones - may be even more

how often do we read about people shot dead even for minor reasons

the world is a safer happier place with a thug/tourist/enforcer/multiple business owner deceased.

also regarding previous comments on the shotgun. if it was a bar in some countries, the weapon of choice is a crowd control?riot shotgun,

1-12 gauge slug to the head after a 38 to the stomach was definitely overkill, but dead and no threat,

btw, cctv does show the bar manager wei asking perp to leave and with his back turned was advanced on by the drunk abusive violent turk. i trust the court finds self defence, IMHO

Will the Thai guy still get back his own gun that he planted in the hands of the Turkish guy ?

Is this bar now closed? Normally in other countries a bar like that would not be allowed to open again.

Solo bar will not be closed, as it is owned by well connected locals. It has been around for many years and used to be located 200 meters further down the small soi it is located at now. Not surprisingly the old location has been turned into a Thai boxing stadium, run by the same locals. Over the years solo bar has been the scene of several shootings, including at least one murdered police officer, and alot of armed fights on top of that. Most of the trouble involved local thugs associated with solo bar in one way or another.

Most expats know solo bars well deserved reputation, and therefore stay far away from the place.

So based on what u telling me that bar should have been closed years ago.Instead its still open and killings do continue.

Especially in this last case where bar staff shooting to death a customer there is no legal ground for this bar the be open ever again.

Have swat team move in revoke licenses and close it down simple..

• Like 1

How stupid can one be to work at a bar both manager and security that stands around doing nothing and not know where the CTV s are in the surrounding areas? Also why both the manager and security's carry guns? Is this the norm in that area?

Just what i thought. The manager and more so the security guard seem to have no idea where the cctv is. I think I will wait for the movie to come out , Tarrantino as the Turtk and maybe Bob 'oskins ( where he still with us ) could of been the security guard.

At least and last RTP did take a stand and arrested the curlprits. Job well done . Ensuring proper justice will for sure make thailand a safer place, that's what I believe.

as already mentioned this guy was obviously a thug

In my books walking into the bar making demands with a gun in his belt and showing it (probably not the first time) is as good as taking it out and pointing it - although that part of the story is somewhat unclear as to whether they new he was carrying or not

what sort of place would Thailand be if every falang or wannabe falang thug was walking around with a gun hanging out of their waist band - I for one would not be living here

In saying that - the bar manager should have called the police and let them deal with it

Come on Einstein! The gun was planted and it wasn't his. Why plant a gun if he already had one. It was cold blooded murder, whether the Turk was a scum or not.

• Like 2

Good Job from Police.

These 2 scam-bags put to the jail and throw away the key ! (I know this only dream)

500 bhat fine .. it was a turk,,

500 Bhat reward ...it was a Thug whistling.gif

I see so many comments looks like anti Thai politics anti Thai way of rule way of life. Why are you lot still here if it's that bad. Don't make any sense????

There wouldn't be a need for a forum if everyone wore rose coloured glasses. Different opinions is what makes TV. We don't all want to "get in line and shut up"

• Like 2