Strange Experience at Nana McDonalds

dbrenn

The point of story is Muslims are allowed to make rules regarding everyone or they try their best.

In my home country no pork is served in the Kindergarten anymore as it would insult the Muslim children (who anyway would get a different food).

You want strange............ok I walked into Honda Pranburi yesterday and asked to buy for cash a Honda Hrv just over 1 million baht, how soon could I get one? April they said, Ok I said Ill have a black one...............No have black they said no making now, Ok Ill have the Blue one......no have they said stop making, I said WHAT colour have you got

You can have only WHITE colour now, I walked out laughing!!

The whores standing opposite the Landmark, and the 2 khatoey massage joints, seemed to be targeting Arabs.

why do ppl always have to bend over backwards for muslims?

I sniggered.

Indeed.

I agree that we should not allow different religions to rule how we choose to live. But in this case, it seems to be purely a business decision. Pure demographics. Majority Moslems, sell what appeals to them.....although I doubt the food is prepared to Halal standards.

The point of story is Muslims are allowed to make rules regarding everyone or they try their best.

the point [probably] is that the [numerous] muslims in that [apparently muslim] area will now eat [spend money] at that McD. money money money..

if pork was served there they would not go there as they consider the whole place haram.

• Like 1

I've had coffee at McCafe, Does that count?

Well, I guess it's a business decision. McDonalds is originally known as a beef hamburger restaurant anyway. I guess some Muslims won't eat at a restaurant if there is any pork at all served.

This made me curious about what McDonald's India serves in terms of beef. I didn't see any beef but their McSpicy Paneers look tempting!

http://www.mcdonaldsindia.com/menu.html

http://www.indiamarks.com/what-you-can-and-cant-get-at-mcdonalds-india/

Theres No Beef or Pork in Any McDonalds in India

It is interesting that these menu decisions are made on a micro neighborhood level. I would expect it for different country policies.

why do ppl always have to bend over backwards for muslims?

Better than bending over forward for them!!!

• Like 1

"Samurai pork burger"

A what?!

"Samurai pork burger"

No wait, run that by me again....

"Samurai..."

OK...

"pork..."

Yes?

"...burger"

McOutsideTheBox: "Sir, you asked for ideas and I propose a new burger!

McSeniorEnoughToCriticize: "What, another one?"

McOutsideTheBox: "No, no. Here's the genius: this one won't be beef!"

McSeniorEnoughToCriticize: "We're not KFC, son."

McOutsideTheBox: "Not chicken... fish!"

McSeniorEnoughToCriticize: "Been done."

McOutsideTheBox: "Alright, pork!"

McSeniorEnoughToCriticize: "Hm, probably been done, but if the concept is right...."

McOutsideTheBox: "The new pork Incredible Hulk burger!"

McSeniorEnoughToCriticize: "Can't associate it with a green angry man. Some will joke the meat is rotten and others will claim anger entitlement."

McOutsideTheBox: "The new pork Tanzania burger."

McSeniorEnoughToCriticize: "Creative, yes, but..."

McOutsideTheBox: "The new pork Higgs Particle burger."

McSeniorEnoughToCriticize: "Too intellectual. Something more..."

McOutsideTheBox: "Samurai burger?"

McSeniorEnoughToCriticize: "My gosh, yes! It sounds like a burger for those who really know where to put a sword."

McOutsideTheBox: "A pork one, sir!"

Edited by Squeegee
  • Like 1

the point [probably] is that the [numerous] muslims in that [apparently muslim] area will now eat [spend money] at that McD. money money money..

if pork was served there they would not go there as they consider the whole place haram.

Indeed the whole McD area would then be considered haram. Wonder what it would take for the entire surrounding red light district area to be considered haram....? :-)

We've finally found a person that eats at McDonalds Thailand

You clearly don't get out much otherwise you would have seen the queues at McDonalds.

Majority of customers are Thai.

I guess this Arab area is just catering to supply and demand.

How near is your local Mc Donalds Mr Issan ? This "Arab" area is actually catering to the Pakistani Embassy

Living in a Muslim country right now. In my experience, many Muslims will eat in a restaurant that serves pork, if they can be assured that the food prep follows all the rules.

McD's cant do it...they have a standardized, non-compliant setup.

So it's a business decision by the franchise owner...lose the Muslim customers or not.

You clearly don't get out much otherwise you would have seen the queues at McDonalds.

How near is your local Mc Donalds Mr Issan ? This "Arab" area is actually catering to the Pakistani Embassy

Thanks for asking.

My local McDonalds is probably at Don Muaeng airport.

If they are just catering to the Pakistani embassy you would think they would have located themselves on site.

The "Arab area" is hoaching with Arab tourists. I don't see why Arabs would be bothered about where the Pakistan embassy was. As well as McDonalds, there's loads of other Halal eateries around there.

SC

• Like 1

Been down there recently have you?

There are sois in the area referred to as Soi Afrika.

Must admit I was impressed to see the Turks have made inroads into Suk soi 4, now can get a decent kebab before heading up the road.

Arab area, LOL.

Thanks for asking.

My local McDonalds is probably at Don Muaeng airport.

If they are just catering to the Pakistani embassy you would think they would have located themselves on site.

Your local McDonalds is at Don Muaeng ? You should invest in a sat nav or a new navigator !

With all the great food in Thailand why would anyone eat that crap! Thais are getting noticeably fatter and the junk food is mainly to blame.

Truth be told THAI street food is a whole lotta KHRAP also. people think they getting healty for 25 baht..........................................hohoho.

Koran states either convert or perish. I guess McD compromised and sort of converted.

What next Big Allahu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mc Akbar!