Wife killed in cold blood for LINE chat

Thaivisa News

Phetchaburi: – NongYaPlong police have re-enacted three brutal killings which the husband shot dead his wife for devoting time to chat via LINE app before opening fire on mother-in-law and son to cover up his crime.

Murder suspect KosolSuwanwong, 50, said he came home on February 13 to find his wife Orn-uma ignoring him and chatting online.

After complaining about her preoccupation with LINE chat voicing suspicion about having an affair, his wife told him she did not care and challenged him for a divorce.

He then went into rage and lost control. He immediately walked into the bedroom to take his gun and shot his wife.

After the shooting, he panicked and walked around the house. He found his mother-in-law and shot her. After hearing gunshots, his son stepped out of his room to investigate and he shot him too.

Later he walked another round and shot each victim one more time to make sure they were dead, he said during re-enactment.

He also wanted to kill his daughter and daughter in law but changed his mind after the two cried and begged for him to spare them.

He took, however, his daughter’s gold necklace to finance his escape.

Following the killings, he fled to stay with his friend in UbonRatchathani until police arrested him four days later.

Some 200 neighbours and onlookers witnessed the re-enactment. They tried to lynch the suspect, prompting the mobilisation of 50 policemen to keep peace.

Police said the suspect had a long list of criminal records including theft, fraud and embezzlement.

• Like 2

I don't defend this guy at all but suppose his wife hadn't been chatting so often and ignoring him then telling she wanted a divorce and who knows what else. With a guy like this I would be careful entering into a heated discussion. I'm afraid it's not going to be the last case where addiction to the Internet chat rooms leads to something tragic, here or elsewhere. Sign of our wonderful times!? Just a thought.xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU19fSS

• Like 2

I thought re-enactments are done in a court of law?

What's the expression about being the police, judge and jury?

Police work should concentrate on traffic violators in this country...

CB

So guess you think that murder is ok

NICE!

Edit: may the victims rest in peace sad.png

Edited by issanaus
  • Like 1

Anything to do with 'rage' and there's always a gun handy!

Yep, too many guns, just like the USA.

Emotional people shouldn't have access to firearms.

I like the right to bear arms in the USA as some of their points are right.. but this one always counters much of it. The idea of unstable people having guns.. is scary.

I have never owned a gun but if I were an american id like one for target shooting and hunting and such. Seems like great fun, I used to own a pellet gun (illegal back home too but accepted if you just used it in the back yard) it was great fun. So I do understand why people like guns. However idiot with guns scare the heck out of me. There are many people who don't think their actions through and its bad enough if they come at you with a knife.. with a gun its game over.

He could have just as easily killed them in any number of ways.

The gun made it more convenient...but was not the reasoning. Sounds like he made up his mind.

Perhaps, but the other people would have had a better chance of getting away if he tried to use other means. Much harder to dodge a bullet. There's a reason why people usually use guns, not knives, in those school shootings we too often read about.

Murder suspect KosolSuwanwong, 50, said he came home on February 13 to find his wife Orn-uma ignoring him and chatting online.

After complaining about her preoccupation with LINE chat voicing suspicion about having an affair, his wife told him she did not care and challenged him for a divorce.

He then went into rage and lost control. He immediately walked into the bedroom to take his gun and shot his wife.

No mention of what time he came home, or where he came home from.

He could have just as easily killed them in any number of ways.

The gun made it more convenient...but was not the reasoning. Sounds like he made up his mind.

Perhaps, but the other people would have had a better chance of getting away if he tried to use other means. Much harder to dodge a bullet. There's a reason why people usually use guns, not knives, in those school shootings we too often read about.

You're right, there's a reason people ALWAYS use guns, not knives, in those school shootings we too often read about.

The reason is quite easy to work out. They're called shootings, not knifings, because guns rather than knives are used.

All I know is that water attracts its own level. Before jumping to conclusions at the consequences of this (in my view; dysfunctional family), has anyone ever NOT been driven into a corner in a relationship... to the point of experiencing those kind of thoughts or emotions? We don't know what kind of hell he was being put through... perhaps being in a situation with a nagging MIL, narcissitic wife and wortholess son, who had been groomed by the women in the family to be worthless and depepndent on their narcissitic needs. We don;t know what kind of "goods" the wife and MIL had on him.

Yes, I am speculating, but my point is, don't take a tragic outburst like this and judge it on its merit alone. He is wrong to have pursued this course of action, and should be punished for it, but I can say that I certainly do understand that he may very well have been driven to this state of mind by the people who were not exactly treating him nicely when he went berserk. He focused on his immediate family... not anyone else... the objects of his obsession. That tells me a lot about things before this tragic event.

Sounds to me like they were yet another dysfunctional family engaging in in their style towards each other and unaware of the consequences of such behavior and thinking.

Another odd thing here is that he could just as easily beat the living shit out of her and the others, and his neighbors would have done nothing at all. He could have done it on the street and no one would have done nothing at all. Not even the police. I wonder how many times he had done that, now that I mention it.

Strange strange land...

Edited by cup-O-coffee
  • Like 2

This is timely in a personal case of mine. Mate sends me frantic text and mail that he needs to stay with me coz the missus is causing huge headaches, wants a separation, on Facebook 24/7, is seeing someone else, shut him out, he is distraught after 22 years together with her.

However in a civilized society where guns are not freely available, not that he would do that anyway, instead he consults all of his mates to discuss the best course of action and to see if amends can be made.

Edited by kinmaew

All I know is that water attracts its own level. Before jumping to conclusions at the consequences of this (in my view; dysfunctional family), has anyone ever NOT been driven into a corner in a relationship... to the point of experiencing those kind of thoughts or emotions? We don't know what kind of hell he was being put through... perhaps being in a situation with a nagging MIL, narcissitic wife and wortholess son, who had been groomed by the women in the family to be worthless and depepndent on their narcissitic needs. We don;t know what kind of "goods" the wife and MIL had on him.

Yes, I am speculating, but my point is, don't take a tragic outburst like this and judge it on its merit alone. He is wrong to have pursued this course of action, and should be punished for it, but I can say that I certainly do understand that he may very well have been driven to this state of mind by the people who were not exactly treating him nicely when he went berserk. He focused on his immediate family... not anyone else... the objects of his obsession. That tells me a lot about things before this tragic event.

Sounds to me like they were yet another dysfunctional family engaging in in their style towards each other and unaware of the consequences of such behavior and thinking.

Another odd thing here is that he could just as easily beat the living shit out of her and the others, and his neighbors would have done nothing at all. He could have done it on the street and no one would have done nothing at all. Not even the police. I wonder how many times he had done that, now that I mention it.

Strange strange land...

Another view could also be that as it states he had a long line of fraud, theft, embezzlement convictions, his wife could have been fed up with it all and wanted to get him out of her life.

Which ever way, the guy is a big under achiever.

• Like 1